Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2020, 01:05 PM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
They are laying off nurses and doctors in NY due to no work.
A video was posted after the news stated that the hospitals are over run and the one they talked about was as quiet as can be.

Nurses are whining about no equipment yet no one sees any patients

Not sure where all these people are.

The ones that die of a stroke are tested and test positive and they label them as covid 19 victims
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowHand50 View Post
What's your "news" source for this information?
Because it sure smells like bullshit to me.
Talk to someone who actually lives in New York about what it's like there right now.
not hospitals in or near NYC. but its true in other part of NYS. Andy stopped many operations to be done in the whole state. but not all areas of NYS having the same problem. No income, no need for staff
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 12:52 PM   #17
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

I imagine the demand on hospitals is very specific to region. Urban will see more than rural, NYC probably worse than other parts of the country now. Dallas may not see it as bad as NYC, after all CA and WA are doing OK and they have cities just as crowded (if not more so) and COVID19 started there before NYC.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:47 PM   #18
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
What's your "news" source for this information?
Because it sure smells like bullshit to me.
Talk to someone who actually lives in New York about what it's like there right now.
There is a certain odor to many of his posts. I have relatives who are Drs in NY. They are all on 6+ days a week, 12-14 hrs a day. Yes, some wards are quiet--ever see a lot of ventalator patients run up and down the halls? And areas of a hospital that specialize in non-critical work (a lot of surgery suites for example) and can't reasonably be converted for Covid use are quiet. But that us not the same as "we're bored".

But then one can always count on fake news on here.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 10:59 PM   #19
Hobby1750
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I live north of NYC. Seems hospitals are ghost-towns now. I don't know where all the Covid 19 patients are, but they're not here. Less than ten patients on that massive ship. With surgeries cancelled, hospitals all have extra beds available. No need for the overkill hype.
Hobby1750 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 11:04 AM   #20
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobby1750 View Post
I live north of NYC. Seems hospitals are ghost-towns now. I don't know where all the Covid 19 patients are, but they're not here. Less than ten patients on that massive ship. With surgeries cancelled, hospitals all have extra beds available. No need for the overkill hype.
If that massive ship you're talking about is the hospital ship that the feds brought to NYC, there are only a handful of patients on there because the Navy want to only treat non-COVID patients on it, thinking that would take a load off the hospitals struggling to deal with the outbreak. Well there aren't many non-COVID patients so now they are being pressed to re-consider and treat COVID patients on the ship. It's a royal mess.

You say it "seems" like hospitals are ghost towns. Have you actually been to any of them? What is your credible source of information? Have you volunteered to work a shift at one of these ghost town hospitals?

People need to quit spreading stuff they've read on social media gossip sites and get their news from credible news sources. Get informed and quit spreading lies.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 12:34 PM   #21
orallvr69
Valued Poster

I work in a hospital and can say the same thing. Ghost town, but the usual busy weekend via the ER. Less than a dozen cases of Corona in my town, population of ~400,000
orallvr69 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 01:10 PM   #22
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orallvr69 View Post
I work in a hospital and can say the same thing. Ghost town, but the usual busy weekend via the ER. Less than a dozen cases of Corona in my town, population of ~400,000
Consider your city lucky -- so far. Hope it stays that way, but it's likely that the outbreak just hasn't come close to peaking yet where you are.

Where I am, the peak is still 2-3 weeks out, according to local officials.
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 05:16 PM   #23
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Several older (70+) doctors and nurses I know in the NY/NJ area received letters today, asking them to consider unretiering and helping with the current situation there.

Much be because there are no patients to see.

The virus doubters are the new climate change doubters. If it is inconvenient, it must not be true. It it is not blatantly affecting their neighborh it can't be real.

The Dark Ages flat earth mentality is alive and well in some people.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 06:39 PM   #24
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
you need to know how to post a proper video link lol!

let me fix that for ya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sGEzJYfNfg
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 07:05 PM   #25
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Soooo... she doesn't mind having her face and places of employment on a hooker board? I mean I don't care, she made the video herself. I am curious though

ahem.. this was a youtube and facebook posting, not an eccie posting.

consider the source in the link.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 08:51 AM   #26
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
What if you are that fat old fuck who has a heart attack in the next month or so? Good luck getting any medical care, the hospitals will all be busy with pandemic patients.
Considering I workout 4-5 times per week, eat healthy foods, don't smoke, I am height and weight proportionate, and get blood work annually and the numbers are good with no pharmaceuticals needed, and I can hike up a fucking mountain with no pain I doubt I will be going into the ICU soon - unless I get into a motorcycle accident.

However, the hospitals and ER's and ICU's are still underutilized here in the Dallas area. My point is some people were about to die anyway and it shouldn't be counted as a COVID - 19 death.

I'm betting the price of ventilators will be going down in the next few years due to oversupply.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 09:18 AM   #27
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
ahem.. this was a youtube and facebook posting, not an eccie posting.

consider the source in the link.
Jeez... now why didn't I think of that... thankz "RetiredSubmariner"...
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 07:35 AM   #28
RetiredSubmariner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO View Post
Jeez... now why didn't I think of that... thankz "RetiredSubmariner"...
An old girlfriend of mine, from 40 years ago, is now an RN. She told me that the RN in the video is a friend of hers.

That is about all that I know of it.
RetiredSubmariner is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 07:53 AM   #29
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner View Post
An old girlfriend of mine, from 40 years ago, is now an RN. She told me that the RN in the video is a friend of hers.

That is about all that I know of it.
Did I ever tell you about that friend of mine who hopped in someone's car after a shooting broke out at Jack Ruby's Carousel Club?

OK - so a friend of a friend.

OK - So it was really a friend of Brian Williams but still...
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 04:12 PM   #30
MartyRabb
Registered Member

Hospital here has geared up for this (Clearing out ICU, extra staffing & supplies, cancelling non-critical surgeries and visits), but don't seem to be getting a lot of traffic. We've had a few dozen COVID cases over the last month or so, but very few (<10) have needed ICU care in that time.

Local .gov isn't expecting a surge in cases, nor do they speak of a plateau. Pretty much "let's take this a week at a time, if we all do what we are supposed to do we can resume normal business that much faster."
MartyRabb is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women