Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40393
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2020, 10:48 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Media View Post
Anti whites also have a weird preoccupation with incest.
You mean like Muslim Congresswomen, who marry their brothers?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 01:46 PM   #17
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
The best you can hope for is to compliment classic music and the songs of old, sentimental movies and see who also likes that. Other indicators of "intrinsic whiteness without shame" include those who like hockey and auto racing, and prefer hunting in the woods to watching a bunch of idiots in their underwear playing basketball.
Your pure ignorance cracks me up. You're a Jew and you are giving a self proclaimed white supremacist tips about finding a white supremacist hooker. If the idiot OP is actually a white supremacist, HE FUCKING HATES YOU!!! Are you really this stupid?

You claim to not be racist. If they did not remove that NBA thread that included one of your old handles that you ran from, I could show that your stupid old Jew ass was the top poster in that thread. Why were you all over that thread spewing your disdain for black people?

Don't run from a handle and try to change your persona and try to act tolerant and then tell on yourself like the fool you are. Be a man and own it. Saying you are not racist because you have fucked black hookers means nothing, dipshit. I didn't need to take a black history class and sociology class in undergrad to realize how fucking stupid that sounds. You really are quite the old stupid Jew. LOL

The only thing you have in common with the OP is that you both hate black people. You're too stupid to know that he also hates your people if he is who he says he is. Stop being stupid and use some common sense.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 02:23 PM   #18
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Why are some so stupid?

Quote:
Myself, I've met some really decent and reasonable black people in my time, certainly fucked a few skinny (fat content 12% or less per visual examination) and pretty black women who ironically had very long, stringy hair and small noses and spoke with an educated dialect.

Me too, I have net some very well educated black people: most of them were from outside the United States, such as Nigeria and Ethiopia. I am happy to count them as long time friends. It is an observation that a large percentage of blacks raised in the USA can not speak proper English. Worse, they do not even try, they want others to join them in their ignorance.

I ax youse why dat is?
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 04:22 PM   #19
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

clay's best bet is to got to a private forum and ask discreetly...

but whatever...
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 04:29 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
clay's best bet is to got to a private forum and ask discreetly...

but whatever...

the dude isn't really interested in anything but trolling this forum. like he who is a Hoe.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 04:30 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
You mean like Muslim Congresswomen, who marry their brothers?

Maybe you can dress up sexy for Clay and y'all can talk about your white superiority while whispering sweet nothings to each other.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 04:32 PM   #22
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Maybe you can dress up sexy for Clay and y'all can talk about your white superiority while whispering sweet nothings to each other.

speaking of trolls ....

BAHHAHHAAHAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 04:51 PM   #23
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the dude isn't really interested in anything but trolling this forum.
Yeah, he's too out there. Hell, he is in such troll mode that I question whether he is even white with all of the outlandish racist shit he posts. If I had to make a bet, I would bet that he's actually Indian (or from somewhere else in South Asia) because I know they don't like black people here in the states.

I don't know what the OP's deal is. Who cares? Fuck him and his retarded racist shit. Go see a therapist or whatever people do when they are fucked in the head. I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the political forum on a whore board is not the best place for therapy if you are a racist nut job like the OP is.

I can't believe an old stupid Jew actually gave the OP dipshit advice when it's obvious that he is just a troll. The only advice I would have given the OP is how to hang himself to end his misery and hatred.
Old 03-07-2020, 06:51 PM   #24
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Quit obsessing about being butt-fucked. Concentrate on thong removal.
Yssup Rider likes being buttfucked.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 07:08 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Your pure ignorance cracks me up.
Do you now feel superior? (You're not!) But continue to feel it.
Old 03-07-2020, 07:09 PM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yssup Rider likes being buttfucked.
It does seem so. Makes sense. Lucas showed up!
Old 03-07-2020, 07:56 PM   #27
HoeHummer
BANNED

Yous stupid cunts got nothing betters you do?

LOLLING the numb KKKunt KKKlub.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 08:25 PM   #28
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

LL, why the angst you silly goofy old man? The fact that you have roughly 9X's more posts than me and you still don't even know how to multi quote speaks volumes about your utter stupidity. You still haven't figured that out yet after ten plus years? LOL

Quote:
Do you now feel superior? (You're not!) But continue to feel it.
I'm on a whore board on a Saturday night addressing an old idiot like you. Technically, I feel quite inferior to humanity in general right now because an old dumb clown like you would never get a second of my time in real life. Sounds harsh, but it's just the fucking truth.
Old 03-07-2020, 10:03 PM   #29
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Technically, I feel quite inferior to humanity in general right now because an old dumb clown like you would never get a second of my time in real life.
Maybe if you start bragging about your 3 Ivy League degrees it will make you feel better about yourself.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2020, 10:25 PM   #30
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Maybe if you start bragging about your 3 Ivy League degrees it will make you feel better about yourself.
Don't be stupid. I have those degrees because I was raised to make a nice living. Those degrees have enabled me to do so in the financial sector.

It is just funny to me how some of you bitches like to bring up my degrees. I only bring them up to piss you low self esteem fuckers off. Do you think it is fun growing up in California and Texas as a kid and then spending all of that time in the snow for those Ivy League degrees? I did it for the money. I don't even like school but I spent 7 years up there in the snow because I wanted the money. It paid off and I knew the sacrifice would be worth it.

After my last degree, I immediately moved to Los Angeles. I couldn't get out of the North East fast enough.

I bring up my degrees only because many of you idiots like to name call. I have three degrees from the best of the best. I am 100% cognizant of the fact that I seem like a prick when I do so, but if you call me dumb, what exactly do you think you are in the grand scheme of things because I am a hell of a lot smarter than you?

I don't need to feel better about myself. My kids are well taken care of and that's all that matters to me so I'm good. Thanks for being stupid though as usual. It's cute that you are trying to indirectly take up for Lexus Lover but I don't give a shit about the cliques in here. I say what I say and I don't need a fucking person to have my back because I'm fine riding solo and I just don't give a fuck. Some people like me and some people don't and I'm completely cool with that. This board is strictly a boredom killer to me and nothing more and nothing less.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women