Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2020, 02:28 PM   #16
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Already shared in a previous posting as mentioned. I’m on an iPad now, too hard to copy ‘n paste!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigryan2222 View Post
I'm glad the OP has no story to share
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2020, 10:35 PM   #17
ReubenShowalter
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I was new to the hobby. Had 1st encounter home here in KC. I was out of town for work and decided I should start trying the hobby talent when I’m on the road. So I reach out and don’t hear back from 1st two girls. Get ahold of and make appointment with 3rd. After stringing me along with a couple of delays, showed up at her incall that ends up being a horrible motel. Right off the bat.....I have some red flags, but I’m new, stupid, & WTF I’m here. Enter the room and it’s very clear she’s white trash but again, I’m new, stupid, and WTF I’m already here. After counting the donation, I went to the restroom. When I came out, she and the $ were gone and her “fiancé” comes walking in. Starts some sort of act asking who I was and where his fiancé was. Pretends to be all upset.... “I can’t believe she’s doing this again behind my back”....blah, blah, blah. I didn’t know what was gonna happen next so i told him I’m leaving and just got TF out. And it’s at that point i chalked it up to a $160 lesson learned.....research, research, research.....listen to your gut instincts......never take anything into meeting except donation & a condom (no wallet, no phone, no car keys, nothing).
ReubenShowalter is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 02:41 PM   #18
dumars
Valued Poster

Default For bigryan2222

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
My first fuckup was classic also. Paid a hefty amount up front. Lady stripped down to the basics then wanted BIG bucks for more! Literally pushed her out the door. I’m still waiting for the “black guys” to come and kick my ass!! Thus my “donation when you leave” attitude. Attitudes are developed, not born!

One thing I neglected to mention was the lady was VERY HOT! The episode destroyed my illusion that beautiful women were sweet and honest!
Old 03-22-2020, 02:48 PM   #19
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Mine actually happened two weeks ago. I was in Chicago, and looking for a fix. Saw a woman on Skip that represented herself as a small BBW, in the same suburb I was in. Said she liked anal, rough play, etc. So - I called, she was free, I went over. Everything as advertised. She was a small BBW with nice tits, nice ass, everything. A complete slut - dove for my dick, took it in the ass twice, the whole thing. I was thinking how awesome this was and was gonna hook up with her again the next night. The second load went on her face, which she begged for. So far so good. Right after the facial, there's a knock on the door. It's her boyfriend/pimp. She says, "Time's up," and LETS THE FUCKING GUY IN. It's a skinny white guy. I'm dressing as fast as I can. About the time I'm dressed, he sees her face and says, "YOU CAME ON HER FACE?" and makes a jump at me. Just out of reflex, I swung and connected with his nose. HARD. He goes down. Nose spurting. I took the opportunity to get the fuck outta there, fast. Never heard anything more of it. I was using a burner phone, thank God.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 09:54 PM   #20
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post

Because of this, I keep my clothing next to the bed when I visit a girl. Don't give a woman access to your wallet. If you go to the shower, keep your wallet with you, or leave all of your cards and extra money in the car.

Piece of advice for the rookies. Don't enter an incall with anything you cannot afford to lose. That means your wallet, your watch, driver's license, personal phone, house keys, anything.

You walk in with an envelope and a car fob at most. You can throw the former in order to get away with the latter.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 11:52 AM   #21
hornyoldtoad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum View Post
Piece of advice for the rookies. Don't enter an incall with anything you cannot afford to lose. That means your wallet, your watch, driver's license, personal phone, house keys, anything.

You walk in with an envelope and a car fob at most. You can throw the former in order to get away with the latter.
sad but true and good advice...

i might add if you are a travelling hobby-er like i can be at times - the hotel room safe is your friend - and if you don't have one in your room, and you're seeing someone for the first time, your rental car glove box is a good way to go if you have a good place to hide the keys...
hornyoldtoad is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 04:01 PM   #22
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyoldtoad View Post
sad but true and good advice...

i might add if you are a travelling hobby-er like i can be at times - the hotel room safe is your friend - and if you don't have one in your room, and you're seeing someone for the first time, your rental car glove box is a good way to go if you have a good place to hide the keys...
Yep. I have a routine I think of as "hooker proofing" the room when I travel.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 06:14 PM   #23
dumars
Valued Poster

Better to NOT do incalls with newbies! Not only for the reasons mentioned but for the fact many items on the lady's menu will change at the very least. One would do well to take a line from the movie "Day of the Jackel" (no not the one with Bruce Willia), "half now, half on delivery!" To me, it's "donation when you leave!!" always!

Also, when they come to you tell them "come alone, no Uber, no Lyft, no driver, no passengers". I had one lady who visited me one time, who I had been with a few times before, whose purse was unusually heavy. I couldn't help but think "GUN!". Nothing happened but I didn't see her again. So, I sometimes will tell a lady "leave your purse in your car!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum View Post

Old 03-26-2020, 08:29 AM   #24
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What a shame so many out there who see nothing wrong with stealing from others SMH 😣
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 06:39 AM   #25
Guest110220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

As a trained massage therapist I have had a few clients in the business. My only bad experience was when I had a regular that I massaged on a weekly basis. Always paid after the massage. Soon it turned into I forgot my money. Or can I pay you next time. The last one was a 2 hour massage and I didn't get paid. Then she dissapeared.
Guest110220 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women