Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-29-2019, 04:42 PM   #16
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Keep bending over for him.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 04:45 PM   #17
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
An intelligent person would recognize biased speculation from a lib-retard media outlet.

You keep counting until you master the number of lint balls you pull out of your navel.
PBS is liberal media to a deep state psycho like you and your twin . . .

Old 09-29-2019, 04:50 PM   #18
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
PBS is liberal media to a deep state psycho like you and your twin . . .

Any one with an iota of common sense knows PBS is a lib-retard outlet.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 04:55 PM   #19
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Any one with an iota of common sense knows PBS is a lib-retard outlet.

You keep showing your paranoid, deep state, fringe thinking like your infowars cohort. Psycho. Only those like you two think CPB is liberal bias. Unless you concede unbiased truth is liberal thought. Do you?

Old 09-29-2019, 04:58 PM   #20
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You keep showing your paranoid, deep state, fringe thinking like your infowars cohort. Psycho. Only those like you two think CPB is liberal bias. Unless you concede unbiased truth is liberal thought. Do you?

It's NOT coincidental that someone at a high level in the IC changed the rules to facilitate "hearsay" through formal channels. Only congenital Epsilon-Minus-Semi-Moron's are blind to the obvious.
Old 09-29-2019, 05:20 PM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

the intel community, that same bunch that Trump claims are untrustworthy, are the ones that secretly changed the rules to allow second hard complaints based on hearsay. if this had been done to Obama you'd be screaming for their heads. since it is Trump you are supporting it.

this shows just how afraid of Trump winning re-election the Left is. can't beat him? Impeach him!

Green is right. he's a racist idiot but he's right this time. the Democrats know they can't win with far leftist idiots like Warren or Sanders or some gaffe reel joke like Biden who allows his son to make sweet deals due his political influence.

Bill Maher, not exactly a Trump fan, is right for once ..

Maher on Hunter Biden's Ukraine ties: 'If Don Jr. did it, it would be all Rachel Maddow was talking about'

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...-be-all-rachel

face it, your ilk changed the rules to bring a worthless merit less complaint. as has been pointed out in this forum, there is a treaty for cooperation between the US ad Ukraine on criminal matters signed by none other than Slick Willie Blythe.

so what exactly was an abuse of power by Trump to ask for the Ukraine to investigate? we have a TREATY with them to do exactly that. but you knew that, right??

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 05:49 PM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

It's NOT coincidental that someone at a high level in the IC changed the rules to facilitate "hearsay" through formal channels. .
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
the intel community, that same bunch that Trump claims are untrustworthy, are the ones that secretly changed the rules to allow second hard complaints based on hearsay.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 06:09 PM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ense-of-trump/

Dear Senator Graham: Senate rules call for the use of hearsay in impeachment, in that committees hear the testimony and report back to the full Senate. It even went to the Supreme Court!,” he wrote along with a link to the Supreme Court case in question, Nixon v. United States.
Joyce White Vance, a former federal prosecutor responded to Graham by highlighting the fact that most investigations into wrongdoing begin with hearsay evidence.
“Lindsey was a prosecutor, so he knows how investigation’s work,” she wrote. “Often you start with hearsay, which helps you identify witnesses, just like what’s in the whistleblower complaint. This is where public corruption investigations often start.”
Georgetown University Law Center professor Mary Lederman also wrote directly to Senator Graham, informing him that his hearsay defense is too late to still be relevant.
“Dear Senator Graham: Perhaps you missed the memos. That was last week’s defense,” he tweeted. “No one now is denying any of the facts in the Complaint.”

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 06:30 PM   #24
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ense-of-trump/

Dear Senator Graham: Senate rules call for the use of hearsay in impeachment, in that committees hear the testimony and report back to the full Senate. It even went to the Supreme Court!,” he wrote along with a link to the Supreme Court case in question, Nixon v. United States.
Joyce White Vance, a former federal prosecutor responded to Graham by highlighting the fact that most investigations into wrongdoing begin with hearsay evidence.
“Lindsey was a prosecutor, so he knows how investigation’s work,” she wrote. “Often you start with hearsay, which helps you identify witnesses, just like what’s in the whistleblower complaint. This is where public corruption investigations often start.”
Georgetown University Law Center professor Mary Lederman also wrote directly to Senator Graham, informing him that his hearsay defense is too late to still be relevant.
“Dear Senator Graham: Perhaps you missed the memos. That was last week’s defense,” he tweeted. “No one now is denying any of the facts in the Complaint.”

The Truth TRUMPS hearsay every time. still waiting for Schiff to present his Russian collusion "evidence" .. i guess he'll make that up as hearsay too.

BAHHAHHAAAAA
Old 09-29-2019, 07:40 PM   #25
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
The Truth TRUMPS hearsay every time. still waiting for Schiff to present his Russian collusion "evidence" .. i guess he'll make that up as hearsay too.

BAHHAHHAAAAA

Old 09-29-2019, 07:53 PM   #26
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH_sdTC7Anw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0VGXy_AJjs

Old 09-29-2019, 07:58 PM   #27
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

changing whistle blower rules... bet its the IG that did it; Atkinson?

wasn't this guy part of Crossfire Hurricane investigation?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 09:12 PM   #28
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Schiffty's lies are built on quicksand with no foundation in fact, and pencil-neck is sinking rapidly.
FTFY
Old 09-30-2019, 02:46 AM   #29
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Just one thing the know-nothings forget...actually didn't stop to think about. The rules were changed effective August 2019. Which means the changed was planned before trump's phone call was a blob of cum in the cornern of his mouth.
Anyone not sucking trump's cock would know it was just a matter of time before he fucked himself.
All the whiney bitches complain things are unfair to trump when trump has called any unfavorable stories about him are fake. The douche-bag sees nothing wrong with any of his actions.
At least Clinton got a blow job in the oval office. He wasn't giving them like trump.
If trump is impeached he won't even need to be convicted by the senate.
What morons would re-elect an impeached president?
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 03:12 AM   #30
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Just one thing the know-nothings forget...actually didn't stop to think about. The rules were changed effective August 2019. Which means the changed was planned before trump's phone call was a blob of cum in the cornern of his mouth.
Anyone not sucking trump's cock would know it was just a matter of time before he fucked himself.
All the whiney bitches complain things are unfair to trump when trump has called any unfavorable stories about him are fake. The douche-bag sees nothing wrong with any of his actions.
At least Clinton got a blow job in the oval office. He wasn't giving them like trump.
If trump is impeached he won't even need to be convicted by the senate.
What morons would re-elect an impeached president?
You'd be a liar. Trump's phone call was on 25 July. The rule was changed AFTER the phone call by individuals at the highest level to facilitate the submission of the "complaint", and the "complaint" was written by lawyers that are tied to Soros and hildebeest. The blob of cum is in your eyes and ears.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women