Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453055
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40462
CryptKicker37109
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2019, 07:28 AM   #16
frankocean187
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I have come to the conclusion that many ladies under the age of 40/50 in the spa scene are trafficked. Yeah some like to believe that omg they can’t find a job that will pay enough etc etc to raise their family. I think that is all b.s. that we like to tell ourselves to continue seeing them.

All those non English speaking ladies that look amazing or half way decent under the age of 50 can easily put themselves in a situation where they won’t work voluntarily at a spa/so apartment/agency. If it was so hard for them to get work, why the heck don’t we have those Persian Middle East make up/eye lash girls with huge tits/ass that work at the mall providing?! They barely speak English and could easily pull $250 a pop.

Well this UTR, I found the shell company/owners/etc and boy oh boy it’s weird as heck when you see it in disguise as a religious community.
frankocean187 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 01:23 PM   #17
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I know a lot of them 40/50 and even younger that I know aren't trafficked. They don't live at the spa and drive nice cars. They have nice apartments. They travel not to work but for pleasure.

Then there are ones that live in the spa because they don't have a home. Are they trafficked? I don't know.

I do know that a lot of them come here knowing they will have to work to pay off the debt of getting here.
Is that trafficking? I guess you can look at it many different ways.

I've never run into any of them that told me someone snatched them up in China and made slaves out of them here.
If one spends a lot of time in Asia...it's easy to understand why they try and come here. They have husbands, kids and parents. They work their asses off to come here to support them.

They make more money in one day here than they can in a month in China

I'm not one to judge them.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 01:37 PM   #18
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

I have had more than one Amp girl offer the pussy cause she was lonely...one , her husband had the same b-day as me, wanted to learn how to fuck better for him. True story. She moved back to Thailand on her own once she saved up enough to live quite well.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 02:14 PM   #19
hkphooey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
I have had more than one Amp girl offer the pussy cause she was lonely...one , her husband had the same b-day as me, wanted to learn how to fuck better for him. True story. She moved back to Thailand on her own once she saved up enough to live quite well.
hkphooey is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 02:59 PM   #20
kohlrodgy
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Very wise words. I'm ok with the amp ladies that want to play.
If the lady doesn't initiate the play.....I leave the play alone and just enjoy the massage.
Yeah. I had an awkward situation. I was going to an AMP that I have good experiences with from several of the girls in there. I called ahead of time and talked to one I had seen before. When I arrived she sent another woman out.

She was kinda awkward. When we got to the flip she kept me covered. Towards the end she asked if I wanted more. And I seriously told herthighs. (Had done lower body and she essentially ignored them during the massage.)
She starts teasing my fellas and then was like... thanks. Then she kinda awkwardly looked at me and pointed at him and asked if I wanted her "to do that."

I told her... if you want to. You don't have to if you don't. And she was like no and left. Lol.

Which is fine. I went back and asked for my regular the next time lol.
kohlrodgy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2019, 03:20 PM   #21
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I amble in and out of massage places all the time. I found one on Bellaire that was strictly legit but the massage was very good. I had tried two different ladies. The 3rd time I stopped I asked for one of the ladies I had seen before. Both were busy and the owner offered to give me the massage. We got to talking and she knew I had been there before so she asked me how the massages were. I told her both ladies gave great massages and that she had trained them well because there was no sign of playing. She laughed and told me she didn't allow it.

What's funny is that I didn't fuck her that visit....she fucked me. I will also tell you it was some of the best pussy I ever had and still get. Her husband had passed 3 years ago. She just wanted a hours worth of love and I try and give it to her.

Every so often she will send me a text. That's when I know to return. I will never share this one.

If you are clean, polite, not pushy and invest in a couple visits...there is no telling what you will find.
Old 07-13-2019, 09:05 AM   #22
ampguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I usually go to the rub & tug places. No sign of anyone being coerced.

A lot of this trafficking talk is the main stream media pushing this idea because its supports their narrative. They are experts at promoting
causes that no one can criticize,, or they will make that person appear to support the causes. Not all,, but most of it is hype
ampguy is online now   Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 12:49 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampguy View Post

A lot of this trafficking talk is the main stream media pushing this idea because its supports their narrative.
The Lame Stream Media doesn't drive the narrative of "trafficking" they only get played by LE to "advertise" the LE effort to scare folks or shame them into not participating.

The real "drive" behind the dialogue is grant money from the Feds. Money won't get allocated for chasing prostitution, alleged or otherwise, but the Feds will fund anti-"human trafficking" efforts by local LE. They can piss off the taxpayers' money by claiming all that money is spent on "trafficking" and ask for more with documents showing they are making an effort regardless of how anemic the results are. After all chasing ghosts is tough work.....there are many other such Federal funded witch hunts.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 07:57 PM   #24
htownhammer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by instfixer View Post
This is the only job that will provide enough funds for...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoe921 View Post
Reality: some women prefer to sell their bodies for $60+ per hour rather than working a normal job for $5-$10 per hour.
I had troubling concerns after I started going to AMPs and initially heard the human trafficking rumors. Not that I would know but I never saw anything that would lead to believe human trafficking was occurring. Talking to the girls and my observations, I quickly lost those concerns. A lot of the girls worked in one city but lived in another. The girls mostly worked as they pleased. One girl decided to skip out on her 2 week "work commitment", she thought she might get blacklisted not tracked down. I asked MMS about one girl, to which MMS replied that she had just up and left without a word. I asked one girl what she did when she returned to her home city. Her reply was that most of her time was lounging, hanging with friends, and engaging in other "relaxation" activities. There have been countless retirements. There was one case where all the girls at one spa mutinied because the MMS was a bitch. MMS was fired. One girl worked a local civilian but would work on and off to supplement her income. She drove a very nice car.
htownhammer is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 09:41 PM   #25
MYQUEST
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

A lot of girls are lured to the US under false pretenses. I know several that were told they would be doing hair or fingernails but then forced to be massage girls with the threat of being abandoned in the US with no money, living quarters, food...

Some do this for the money and commute between California or NY...I know a popular girl in Dallas that is in her twenties and drives a Mercedes, has a nice house in California and makes around $10,000 a week...and loving it.
MYQUEST is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 06:41 AM   #26
tbone2u
Account Disabled

I haven't had any of them tell me the job had changed MYQUEST but I'm sure that could probably happen.
Old 07-14-2019, 07:36 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYQUEST View Post
A lot of girls are lured to the US under false pretenses.
Many "lure" servicemembers for "a ride" to the States and then dump them once they get themselves settled. There are "local" contacts who provide resources for them. They are doing what they did to get here and that's what they are skilled at doing. When they leave "home" to come to the U.S. they have the contact name and phone already.

I've even seen overnight adoption papers from "home" to get the child into the U.S. who isn't the child of either the lady or the servicemember. But those were the days before DNA. The problem is the servicemember signed off on it with the DOS/DOD and he "owns" the status or admits to committing at least one Federal felony. I've even seen the servicemember keep the child, because she doesn't want the child (not hers!).
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 01:25 PM   #28
Gangolf
Gaining Momentum

One provider, Chinese, mid-forties, who did manual HE willingly, without being asked, told me that she was being pressured to offer me CBJs. She was shaking and seemingly starting to weep when she was telling me this. I had been regularly seeing her, over a decade ago, IIRC, because I was cycling seriously, and she was very good with my legs, glutes, and lower back. I had no way of knowing her back story, because I could not understand nearly nearly enough Mandarin. I assured her that I was happy with her service, as it was, and tried to indicate that her “failure” to upgrade her performance could be our secret.

I had already been paying her enough to cover the going AMP rate for a CBJ, anyway, because her massages of my cycling muscles were really excellent, better than some LMTs.

I am not saying that she had been “trafficked,” but she was in a position to be pressured to cross a personal boundary, which was sad.

The place, in the Rice Village area, moved to an office park on Westheimer. (Not Era, but near there.) When HPD raided the place, she was was not among the ones arrested. The place apparently closed not long afterward, and I do not know what became of her.
Gangolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:16 PM   #29
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

LOL, this dude (frankocean idiot) is amazing. He has fucked countless spa whores but now is getting seconds thought about it because he thinks the girl(s) is being trafficked. He knew that these women were from the beginning but was in denial because he needed his cheap fix.. After dumping all of his cum into them he now finally has some guilt. Good timing buddy!!!! But really he doesn't give a shit about the girls or their well-being. He wants cheap pussy whenever he wants it. I believe he wrote a review (provided her number) on some Viet girl who wanted to remain anonymous. I think she had to change her phone number because she was getting too many crank calls. You know the dude wrote the review to brag about banging her and stroking his ego.

Some of you guys really need to get a reality check. Unless the whore is a bona fide indie (mostly likely an old ass white woman) who handles her own business, consider yourself part of the trafficking problem!!! Traffickers won't send trafficked women to you if you don't buy it!!!!!
MyNameIsSlimShady is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 11:22 PM   #30
MyNameIsSlimShady
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangolf View Post
One provider, Chinese, mid-forties, who did manual HE willingly, without being asked, told me that she was being pressured to offer me CBJs. She was shaking and seemingly starting to weep when she was telling me this. I had been regularly seeing her, over a decade ago, IIRC, because I was cycling seriously, and she was very good with my legs, glutes, and lower back. I had no way of knowing her back story, because I could not understand nearly nearly enough Mandarin. I assured her that I was happy with her service, as it was, and tried to indicate that her “failure” to upgrade her performance could be our secret.

I had already been paying her enough to cover the going AMP rate for a CBJ, anyway, because her massages of my cycling muscles were really excellent, better than some LMTs.

I am not saying that she had been “trafficked,” but she was in a position to be pressured to cross a personal boundary, which was sad.

The place, in the Rice Village area, moved to an office park on Westheimer. (Not Era, but near there.) When HPD raided the place, she was was not among the ones arrested. The place apparently closed not long afterward, and I do not know what became of her.
Sounds like she wanted you to pay more for a simple HE by giving you a sobbing story. I wouldn't fall for it it!
MyNameIsSlimShady is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women