Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2019, 11:07 AM   #16
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Nobody is beating GS.
That's what they said when Cleveland was down 3-1, if cheating ass DG would stop playing dirty as he always does, they need to trap and put a body on Durant for starters, don't give him any easy shots
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 08:48 PM   #17
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Yap, tap, yap! You’re almost as big a crybaby as Harden and Paul. And that’s hard work to be that bad. Green is a pussycat compared to real physical defenders like Karl Malone, Bruce Bowen, Robert Horry, Charles Oakley, Bob Lanier, etc. Harden wouldn’t last 10 minutes in that era. And he’s not being fouled when he comes down 2-3 feet in front of where he left the court AND kicks his legs out.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 09:13 AM   #18
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Yap, tap, yap! You’re almost as big a crybaby as Harden and Paul. And that’s hard work to be that bad. Green is a pussycat compared to real physical defenders like Karl Malone, Bruce Bowen, Robert Horry, Charles Oakley, Bob Lanier, etc. Harden wouldn’t last 10 minutes in that era. And he’s not being fouled when he comes down 2-3 feet in front of where he left the court AND kicks his legs out.
The game is different today and you must follow today's rules, DG is a dirty player with his kicking to the growing area, face slapping, eye pocking, he does this every playoffs. He gets frustrated not being able to stop who's he's guarding at the time. You sound like a GS fan?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 11:32 AM   #19
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

I think GS plays a very attractive brand of basketball. Lots of movement of the ball, purposeful movement away from the ball, etc. But other than admiring the style if their play, I’m not particularly a fan. And Draymond is too much of a print donna. But I don’t think he’s a dirty player, at all. Just physical.
Old 05-04-2019, 04:24 PM   #20
dfwcouple43sum
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
This is about sports, who's your NBA team and who's looking good to take on Golden state in the finals? A lot of teams are looking better after the trade deadline.
Late to the party here, but my team is the Suns. Only thing we have to look forward to is the draft lottery and then hoping the team doesn’t fuck up the draft. They certainly have many more losses then wins when you look at draft picks, trades, and signings.

I hope the Bucks to win it all. They just look amazing and focused.
dfwcouple43sum is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 06:46 PM   #21
BLM69
BANNED

Suns have a good future, I think you guys signed a new coach yesterday? them bucks looking strong right now, GS has too many weapons for offence, I want anyone but GS to win, yeah I'm a GS hater!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 02:04 PM   #22
BLM69
BANNED

GS vs Houston series is now tied 2-2, game 5 is tonight in orecla arena, winner of tonight's game will most likely win the series and move on the the series finals
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 01:03 PM   #23
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Go Rockets.

Why do the Rockets (and every professional Houston sports team) always want to do things the hard way?

Back in November I really thought the NFL Houston Texans were going to be first seeded in the playoffs and headed to the Super Bowl and I wasn't the only one.

Then just like every Houston sports team in every playoff contention before them going back 40 years, they shoot themselves in their foot.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 10:25 PM   #24
BLM69
BANNED

Freaking rockets lost!
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 11:03 PM   #25
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Freaking rockets lost!
And will continue to lose in their current iteration. They have at least two major flaws, and one significant, but not as major flaw.

First, Chris Paul can’t be the second best player in a NBA championship level team any more. A third, sure. But not a number two guy. And he’s signed at a huge salary for four more long years. Second, Hardin's offensive style doesn’t wear well in seven game series. System always beat hero ball late in the playoff. Combine that with the fact that too much of the offensive load is on him, and that he plays mediocre defense, and he’s a flawed first star. Finally, Dantoni doesn’t emphasize defense enough to go deep into the playoffs. Look at tonight. They used gimmicks to defend the best player in the NBA. It worked — for a half. Then GS are obvious adjustments at half time and Curry went off for 30 in the second half. Again, systems are what work in the playoffs. Imagine had Houston been fundamentally a good defensive team — yeah, hard I know — and then junked up their defense in Curry in the last 4 minutes fir a changed look. That could have been disastrous for GS. BUT Houston shot their wad in the first half. For essentially nothing.
Old 05-13-2019, 06:22 AM   #26
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Typical Houston Professional Sports team: always getting to the playoffs once in a while and then losing.

The Oilers, the Rockets, the Astros, the Texans.

The Oilers still hold the record for giving up the most points to lose a game after being ahead in the 1993 AFC playoffs game vs Buffalo Bills.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Co...rican_football)

Then for them to move to Tennesse, become the Tennesse Titans, and got to the Super Bowl on their very first year as the Titans, was the biggest insulting slap in the face toward Houston.

They lost the Super Bowl but they still achieved a feat the Oilers never could in 30 years.

The Rockets couldn't do what the Raptors did?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u1rq1N5pG8
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2019, 06:13 PM   #27
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Nice win by Portland on the road to get the dubious honor of being the next sacrificial victim for the W's. But a very good coaching job by Terry Stotts and a successful season for the team even if they're swept from here on out.

And I was frankly surprised that it took Toronto seven games to beat Philly. I'm not sure if that was a case of Toronto being worse that I thought they'd be or the 76er's being better than I thought. Unfortunately, I don't think the next round will tell us much about that as I think Milwaukee will take care of Portland in 5 in either case. They're a much better team than any other team in the East.
Old 05-13-2019, 08:57 PM   #28
Mr.Dingle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Can Leonard with the raptors be the new monster in the East that eats golden state? I would like to see toronto win it all but leonard may have already used his miricle this year.
I think the consensus is that only golden state can beat golden state. in fighting , injuries and lack of focus to open the door
Mr.Dingle is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:11 AM   #29
BLM69
BANNED

Them bucks are looking mighty strong right now, we will see what this round brings on both sides and see how many more guys DG can injure before they kick him off the court
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:58 PM   #30
H3d4
Registered Member

after the sweep.
if the Bucks have a great series, GSW will win in 6 games.
but Toronto is looking good right now!
H3d4 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women