Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35573
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2019, 06:55 PM   #16
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
I would be truly embarrassed to quote that low-life Howard Stern as authoritative at any thing

other than masturbation.

raise your game- TM
I haven't been on Sterns show for the last 25 years. Trump has. Trump needs to raise his game not me

http://www.trumponstern.com/
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:09 PM   #17
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Ummm, did ya notice that there are no illegals in Austin? They can't afford to live here. Austin is a hipster city - high dollar now. If you do not make 6 figures -- you cannot live here.
Damn, I love Willie but I haven't been to his concerts since the 80's. Does he still play here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I was in Austin 2 weeks ago. They ( illegals) were everywhere you looked. The local residents were terrified. At the Willie & Lukas Nelson concert people were huddled in fear drinking heavy amounts of alcohol to cope. There were thousands of people on 6th street banded together for safety. I hope the good citizens of Austin are safe during the crisis. Your right TS we never had this problem under Obama. I wonder what has happen to ignite this crisis?
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:10 PM   #18
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

TS, I am curious - have you ever been to a border town?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Dang Austin Ellen. You're a lot closer to the dreaded border than me. Glad Obama kept you safe w/o shitting on gvnt employees and the educated American public to feed his ego
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:57 PM   #19
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I saw your border fund failed. Dude didn't get enough for even 1 mile. Lol

You will be refunded your thoughts and prayers. Along with anyone that wasted their money on this foolish effort.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...efund.amp.html
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 09:59 PM   #20
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

A Crisis At The Border? The Numbers Say Yes

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...at-the-border/

this is what the media won't tell you.

What they aren't telling you is border patrol agents apprehended more than 100,000 people trying to enter the country illegally in just October and November of last year. Or that that number is way up from the same two months the year before.

Nor do they mention that last year, the border patrol apprehended more than half a million people trying to get into the country illegally. And that number, too, is up from the year before.

inconvenient facts
The Department of Homeland Security claims that about 20% of illegal border crossers make it into the country. Other studies, however, say border agents fail to apprehend as much as 50% of illegal crossers.

Even at the lower percentage, that means that 104,000 illegals made it into the country in 2018 alone.

Is that not a crisis at the border?

Here's more perspective. The U.S. is virtually alone in the world in having such a large share of its population in the country illegally.

An analysis by the nonpartisan ProCon.org found that in 2010 almost 4% of the U.S. population was in the country illegally. The average for 13 other countries it analyzed was just 1.3%.

4%??? wow, that is high as compared to other countries.

Democrats label just about everything a crisis. Why? Because they want to whip up public support for bigger, more expensive, more intrusive government programs.

Everything, that is, except for the very real, long-standing crisis posed by a porous border that each year lets in tens of thousands of illegals.

for democrats, their mantra is never let a crisis go to waste. they like to manufacture fake crisis. they won't touch a real one.

why? just follow the money!

see Michelle Malkin's article in the next post about follow the money angle.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:07 PM   #21
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Declare it an emergency then, just be ready for the dems turn if it works.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:11 PM   #22
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

http://michellemalkin.com/2019/01/09...ople-not-pols/

Border Wall: Monument for the People, Not Pols
by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2019

Profligate politicians have never met a multibillion-dollar infrastructure project they didn’t like — except when it comes to President Donald Trump’s border wall.
Think about it.

Boston’s Big Dig black hole, the nation’s most expensive highway project, burned through $25 billion and was plagued by deadly engineering incompetence, endless cost overruns, leaks, lawsuits and debt.

California’s high-speed rail boondoggle is a $100 billion bullet train to nowhere. Gov. Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown promised a 2020 completion date for the miracle transportation system. The latest estimates predict it won’t open until at least 2033, and the costs keep rising.

Seattle’s ill-fated Alaskan Way Viaduct replacement topped out at $4 billion in local, state and federal funds for a two-mile bored road tunnel that will finally open next month — nearly four years behind schedule and hundreds of millions of dollars over budget.

What the Big Dig, bullet train boondoggle and Seattle squander all have in common is that political elites, lobbyists and corporate heavy-hitters trampled over grassroots citizen opposition to get their way. Too many government construction projects are built because these publicly subsidized gravy trains reward campaign donors, powerful public employee unions and assorted control freaks in the urban planning and transportation sectors.

Another glaring example? Across the country, voters have repeatedly rejected billion-dollar sports stadium and arena subsidies over the past 30 years — only to be sabotaged by bipartisan alliances overruling the will of the people. I used to run a watchdog website called “Porkwatch” filled with so many field-of-schemes case studies that I couldn’t keep track of them anymore.

Then there are all the tax-funded highways, bridges, museums and other edifices glorifying Beltway swamp creatures. The infamous Democratic Sen. Robert Byrd of West Virginia steered billions of federal dollars back to his home state, where more than 50 government buildings bear his or his wife’s name — not to mention an eponymous telescope, multiple libraries and “lifelong learning centers,” wellness centers, industrial parks, community centers, gardens, interchanges, highways, expressways, bridges, locks and a dam. A bas-relief sculpture of the alpha porker greets visitors at the Byrd dam, deemed unnecessary by locals.

Not to be outdone, GOP Sen. Mitch McConnell has his own park; former Democratic Sen. John Dingell has his own transit center; the late Democratic Sen. Frank Lautenberg has his own rail station; tax cheat Democratic Rep. Charlie Rangel has his own tax-funded “Charles B. Rangel Center for Public Service” at the City College of New York; and the recently retired powerbroker Democratic Sen. Harry Reid sponsored billions of dollars in egotistical earmarks, including several million for a “research and technology park” named after him.
Was there a swell of grassroots support for all these vanity projects? Was there overwhelming demand for the 10,000th long and windy road named after some blowhard incumbent hack?

Wouldn’t it be refreshing, for once, for the federal government to prioritize infrastructure that serves the national interest over special interests? And how about dedicating and consecrating this project in the memory of the thousands of Americans and law-abiding immigrants who have sacrificed their lives for our security? We’ve already got Adopt-a-Highway sponsors. Why not an Adopt-a-Wall program?

Open borders academics and media propagandists keep lecturing that Americans don’t want a wall. Yet, more than 325,000 citizens have raised $19.5 million in 22 days to fund the border that the Beltway obstinately refuses to fund.

President Trump’s defining battle against the Beltway to fortify our borders — by concrete, steel, increased manpower, electronic surveillance, all of it — isn’t just about fulfilling a campaign promise. The wall is a necessary monument to sovereignty in a nation clogged with billions of dollars of worthless political monuments to Me, Me, Me.
Old 01-12-2019, 04:06 AM   #23
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Ummm, did ya notice that there are no illegals in Austin? They can't afford to live here. Austin is a hipster city - high dollar now. If you do not make 6 figures -- you cannot live here.
Damn, I love Willie but I haven't been to his concerts since the 80's. Does he still play here?
Ellen I noticed literally thousands of illegals. Im an executive on large construction projects. They are especially rampant in multifamily projects and comprise at least 70% of the construction labor. The hotels maid staff is properly 90%. Although I live in Dallas Im involved in the Austin Market. Willie and Lukas live in Luck Texas and they play all the time. Check out Lukas. He is spectacular. I think you'll like it. He sounds like Willie

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...51E2&FORM=VIRE
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 11:28 AM   #24
bamscram
Valued Poster

1 in 6 workers in Az is an immigrant.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 01:02 PM   #25
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
1 in 6 workers in Az is an immigrant.
Do they all share the same social security number?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 01:06 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Declare it an emergency then, just be ready for the dems turn if it works.
They have no clue what they are wanting to unleash...

The funny thing is....the judges Trump appointed to the SC will rule aganist Trump if he tries to pull this off.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 06:56 PM   #27
bamscram
Valued Poster

Guess again Dilbert
https://www.npr.org/2018/06/22/62224...n-three-graphs
Old 01-12-2019, 06:57 PM   #28
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Do they all share the same social security number?

Have you lost yours?
Old 01-13-2019, 12:10 PM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post

so what. it may be down. its still too high by any measure.
Old 01-13-2019, 12:17 PM   #30
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
so what. it may be down. its still too high by any measure.

Spreading disinformation, AKA fake news.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women