Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2018, 03:30 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
. You may want to realize that voting for Trump saved the country from HillariousNoMore (shout out and credit to ll).
That is exactly wtf LexusLover and IB do when they no longer can make a coherent counterpoint.

ll is lustylad : LL is LexusLover
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 04:15 PM   #17
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Now I did not vote for either of those crooks.

For you to try and justify you vote for that self serving double dealing snake oil salesman is you way of asking forgivness , because in no way shape or form is that a justification.

Such nonsense is suited for the followers of Cain not Abel
I guess you were in banned land during the election and voting otherwise you would have know that I didn’t vote for Trump. You would have also remembered the countless times I said that I thought that Trump was a Bozo. I still think he’s a Bozo but I like the things he’s doing, I like his energy and that he’s a fighter, I like his Juges and he doesn’t believe in the scam of global warming..Trumps been in the spotlight since the 80s and I know what he is and I know what he isn’t . He’s a CEO not a conventional political that refines his BS like BO. I can understand why a weak minded tofu eating liberal would hate him so much and I am amuse at how ridiculous he makes them look....

But the thing that I see which has totally shocked me is the length that the Party of Ugly Women has gone to “resist “. They will do anything, slander, lie and spew nothing but verbal vomit to get back into power. Trump has done that to them but the sickness they have has always been inside them. Everyday I hear he’s going down for another reason. Not for something he did..but for something he said and usually it something twisted to what he actually said. But liberals just count it up as another lie and another reason to impeach him. Think about it.... the hysterical cries for impeach started the very next morning of election. It’s nonsense.

I’m not a total conservative and I don’t think your a total Liberal. Now I’m not trying to insult by this but when Trump first came down the golden escalator and announced he was running I actually wondered for a minute if he was your kind of guy. But then I sobered up when I realized he was running as a Republican. I think he could have run as a Democrat and still would have won. Just look at all of the presidential hopefuls he destroyed and how he even “Shlonged” Hillary. He could have run as an independent and he still would have won.

I get him. He’s biggest sin in life is greed and I’m not that sure that that’s so bad.

He’s a character and he cracks me up everyday. There hasn’t been an unconventional President Since Andrew Jackson or Teddy Roosevelt.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 04:24 PM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Them sure are some purity words you're typing...I can almost close my eyes and hear you speak them...

But this thread is not about you, it is about me finally figuring wtf the Russians were up to.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 04:31 PM   #19
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

The coherent point in my post was Mueller's proven history of prosecutorial misconduct. Including suborning perjury from witnesses. You didn't make a counter to those facts. Mueller claiming somebody lied is simply his way of saying Manafort woldn't tell him what he wanted to hear.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 04:51 PM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Them sure are some purity words you're typing...I can almost close my eyes and hear you speak them
Thank you for that image now go finish ....whatever it was you were doing.
Old 11-29-2018, 04:55 PM   #21
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
The coherent point in my post was Mueller's proven history of prosecutorial misconduct. Including suborning perjury from witnesses. You didn't make a counter to those facts. Mueller claiming somebody lied is simply his way of saying Manafort woldn't tell him what he wanted to hear.
I wasn't talking about Manafort, it was Cohen that shoned the light.

Now crinkle up that law degree of yours and make it useful and rewipe yo ass
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:14 PM   #22
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Is this as big of a story as Stormy?
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 06:34 PM   #23
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
No it's not. Stormy stories sold a lot more advertising than this ever will.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 07:02 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Story?

I just posted that I finally understood wtf Russia/Putin was thinking. Playing long ball as usual.

just like the dossier said they would...Trump and Bannon were going to start a network right of Fox and bash the fuck oit of Clinton, especially if she fucked with the Russians with money.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 07:24 PM   #25
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The MSM is going Ga Ga over it. Cohen is the flavor of the week.

Every week there is a new one. Now they are all wet between the legs over a rea estate deal that was totally public that never came to fruition.

I do understand your view. You are looking at it from the Russian perspective. They thought, erroneously, that they could have influence over a soon to be President Trump.

They misjudged citizen Trump's savvy in making real estate deals.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 08:41 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

Every week there is a new one. Now they are all wet between the legs over a rea estate deal that was totally public that never came to fruition.

I do understand your view. You are looking at it from the Russian perspective. They thought, erroneously, that they could have influence over a soon to be President Trump.

Two things....it was not public knowledge at the time and they did not think Trump would win but Putin knew Trump had huge media clout and could damage President Clinton politically.

He wanted the sanctions lifted....what goid is having all those rubles if you can't splash them all around the world!

It backfired on Putin. Trump doesn't give a fuck, he is President...and can't really help Putin now because the Senate are still weary of the fucker.

They need to double check McCains brain and make sure no Putin poison comes up and Lindsey Graham better watch his back
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 08:54 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I guess you were in banned land during the election and voting otherwise you would have know that I didn’t vote for Trump. You would have also remembered the countless times I said that I thought that Trump was a Bozo. I still think he’s a Bozo but I like the things he’s doing, I like his energy and that he’s a fighter, I like his Juges and he doesn’t believe in the scam of global warming..Trumps been in the spotlight since the 80s and I know what he is and I know what he isn’t . He’s a CEO not a conventional political that refines his BS like BO. I can understand why a weak minded tofu eating liberal would hate him so much and I am amuse at how ridiculous he makes them look....

But the thing that I see which has totally shocked me is the length that the Party of Ugly Women has gone to “resist “. They will do anything, slander, lie and spew nothing but verbal vomit to get back into power. Trump has done that to them but the sickness they have has always been inside them. Everyday I hear he’s going down for another reason. Not for something he did..but for something he said and usually it something twisted to what he actually said. But liberals just count it up as another lie and another reason to impeach him. Think about it.... the hysterical cries for impeach started the very next morning of election. It’s nonsense.

I’m not a total conservative and I don’t think your a total Liberal. Now I’m not trying to insult by this but when Trump first came down the golden escalator and announced he was running I actually wondered for a minute if he was your kind of guy. But then I sobered up when I realized he was running as a Republican. I think he could have run as a Democrat and still would have won. Just look at all of the presidential hopefuls he destroyed and how he even “Shlonged” Hillary. He could have run as an independent and he still would have won.

I get him. He’s biggest sin in life is greed and I’m not that sure that that’s so bad.

He’s a character and he cracks me up everyday. There hasn’t been an unconventional President Since Andrew Jackson or Teddy Roosevelt.
well i'll venture a guess whomever you did vote for doesn't have the initials HRC ...

BAHAHHHa

this is an interesting point for 2020. there were two main types who voted for Trump - they voted for Trump against Hillary or they voted for Trump for what he said he would do, like i did. but voting against Hillary as well.

so if Hillary does not get the nod in 2020, do those voters stay with Trump depending on who the Democrats nominate? that depends on who the nominate. who recently said tweetle dee and tweetle dumb could beat Trump?

NOT!

the Dems are the party in crisis, not the Republicans. the RNC is sitting on top of the Presidential Hill. BAHHAA

the people who voted for Trump's America First stance will vote for him again en masse and so will a large block of liberals and libertarians because in general Trump has made serious progress on his agenda and the the economy for one and jobs for another are never better. these people will vote with their wallets as the adage goes.

libtard heads will explode but Trump is sitting in prime mode to win re-election. oh yes he is!! like it or not he he has all of the prime indicators going the right way.

if the Dems nominate some odd ball pair screaming "Free SHIT to ALL!" they'll lose their asses. they'll lose the House. it'll be a Republican slaughter not seen since Reagan in '84.

BAHAAAA

Quote:

They misjudged citizen Trump's savvy in everything.

BAHAHAAAAAA

Quote:
I wasn't talking about Manafort, it was Cohen that shoned the light.

Now crinkle up that law degree of yours and make it useful and rewipe yo ass

FYI. RTM. reason? obvious .. but let's review shall we??

"going forward from this point on, if there is any Rudeness, Hostility, Disrespect or insults of any kind. You will be pointed, added to a supreme directive or even banned if there are multiple instances of this."

have a nice day, valued poster!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:00 PM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
[B]well i'll venture a guess

FYI. RTM. reason? obvious .. but let's review shall we??

"going forward from this point on, if there is any Rudeness, Hostility, Disrespect or insults of any kind. You will be pointed, added to a supreme directive or even banned if there are multiple instances of this."

have a nice day, valued poster!
Off topic.

This was about me finally realizing how the Russians were trying to get their mitts into Trump.

And in context, it was not rude, he was talking in legal meagle
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:05 PM   #29
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Just compare all of that to what that cunt Hillary did. She actually colluded with the Russians with that dossier to weaken Trump.

Now what is about Liberals that want to suck her yeast infected cunt and butter their corn over her hairy ass?

the British was also in on the collusion.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 09:07 PM   #30
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Off topic.

This was about me finally realizing how the Russians were trying to get their mitts into Trump.

And in context, it was not rude, he was talking in legal meagle
It’s always about you isn’t?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women