Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2018, 01:28 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Utterly fake bullshit.

The Eaglesnest or whatever the fuck it calls itself riffed off of the American Spectator piece which quotes "someone."

"Take a knee" is quoted but in what context?

Utterly fake bullshit.

The Spectator should be ashamed of itself. But they know there are a lot of willing readers out there who aren't feeling so great about the state of the regime, craving some red meat right about now.

Who are they to deny them based on fact or truth?

Or, did Dilbert misinterpret the story he read? Dilbert, did you read anywhere where the judge in question "Tells Them to Kneel During Anthem?"

So now, three times removed from the actual alleged event, it's become a judicial order, right Dilbert?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 02:44 PM   #17
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

So it is either the mainstream media ignoring a potentially damning left wing event....
Wouldn't be the first time. Like the MSM reporting all the nonviolent non-Antifa people who were attacked by Antifa during a peaceful demonstration.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 09:43 PM   #18
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Can't find it anywhere else, can you? Your story is a lie, Dilbert. Someone played you.

FAKE NEWS!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! !!!!!

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 10:04 PM   #19
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
There are no facts that I could find one way or the other...
Quote:
Utterly fake bullshit...

The Spectator should be ashamed of itself...

So now, three times removed from the actual alleged event...
Un-fucking-believable.

The judge's speech was heard by the author of the Spectator piece. That's not "three times removed". He is a first-hand witness. That means he has direct personal knowledge of what happened. His testimony can't be dismissed as hearsay. It can become a finding of FACT, if we were litigating what the judge said.

I even posted the fucking link to the original source. Now you make me print it out for you!

"Out of sheer boredom, I decided to go down to the second floor early and could hear the judge bellowing at the newly sworn-in Americans through the closed door...

Her speech to the new citizens, to the extent that I could hear it, was appalling...

Then she started in on some ludicrous riff about the First Amendment encouraging the new Americans to exercise that right as robustly as possible, including by 'taking a knee.' "

https://spectator.org/judge-tells-ne...o-take-a-knee/

And you can spare us the usual nonsense about the remarks being taken out of context. There is no context in which it would be appropriate for a federal judge to be talking to new citizens about dissing the flag under which they were just sworn in.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 10:23 PM   #20
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Un-fucking-believable.

The judge's speech was heard by the author of the Spectator piece. That's not "three times removed". He is a first-hand witness. That means he has direct personal knowledge of what happened. His testimony can't be dismissed as hearsay. It can become a finding of FACT, if we were litigating what the judge said.

I even posted the fucking link to the original source. Now you make me print it out for you!

"Out of sheer boredom, I decided to go down to the second floor early and could hear the judge bellowing at the newly sworn-in Americans through the closed door...

Her speech to the new citizens, to the extent that I could hear it, was appalling...

Then she started in on some ludicrous riff about the First Amendment, encouraging the new Americans to exercise that right as robustly as possible, including by 'taking a knee.' "

And you can spare us the usual nonsense about the remarks being taken out of context. There is no context in which it would be appropriate for a federal judge to be talking to new citizens about dissing the flag under which they were just sworn in.

which means this writer is a material witness and could provide direct testimony in a court of law. how ironic? testifying against a sitting judge as a material witness!

you can't make this stuff up!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:50 AM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Produce some hard evidence and I’ll elevate this conversation to “out of context.” Right now, it’s mired in BULLSHIT.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:28 AM   #22
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Un-fucking-believable.

Then she started in on some ludicrous riff about the First Amendment encouraging the new Americans to exercise that right as robustly as possible, including by 'taking a knee.' "

I am looking for one piece of corroborating evidence. There were how many people at the citizenship ceremony? At least dozens. How many people have come forward and said the judge did what George Neumayr accused her of doing? None.

The writer of the article obviously is not a fan of Obama and like many on this forum thinks anything Obama did in office is a crime. So all I am saying is let's get someone to validate the comments made in the article before hanging the judge.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 09:52 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am looking for one piece of corroborating evidence. There were how many people at the citizenship ceremony? At least dozens. How many people have come forward and said the judge did what George Neumayr accused her of doing? None.

The writer of the article obviously is not a fan of Obama and like many on this forum thinks anything Obama did in office is a crime. So all I am saying is let's get someone to validate the comments made in the article before hanging the judge.
+1
Old 08-28-2018, 11:08 AM   #24
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Produce some hard evidence...
I already did. The guy was there and heard it. That constitutes EVIDENCE. If you were there you would deny your own ears.

Did you believe Dick Durbin when he said he heard trumpy talk about "shithole" countries? Or was that "fake news" too?
Old 08-28-2018, 11:14 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Others heard that, lustylad. This is simply one person's word against NOTHING.

Waiting for your retraction.
Old 08-28-2018, 11:19 AM   #26
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
No shit there were dozens of other people there! Go find them if you think Neumayr is lying. Right now the only evidence says the judge made a reference to "taking a knee". The burden is on you to produce counter-evidence - if it even exists. Most good liars are smart enough not to lie when there are dozens of potential contradicting witnesses.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:20 PM   #27
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

So you’re saying the author of the story is a good liar?
Old 08-28-2018, 12:40 PM   #28
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
I already did. The guy was there and heard it. That constitutes EVIDENCE. If you were there you would deny your own ears.

Did you believe Dick Durbin when he said he heard trumpy talk about "shithole" countries? Or was that "fake news" too?
Way back before the 2016 election when about 10 women came out of the darkness with claims against Trump for sexual harassment, I said innocent until proven guilty. Certainly the charges were possible but until someone could back the charges up, I considered Trump innocent and said so on this forum.

Same thing in this case.
Old 08-28-2018, 12:46 PM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
No shit there were dozens of other people there! Go find them if you think Neumayr is lying. Right now the only evidence says the judge made a reference to "taking a knee". The burden is on you to produce counter-evidence - if it even exists. Most good liars are smart enough not to lie when there are dozens of potential contradicting witnesses.
There's no burden on me. This is something you usually read about in the "scandal sheets" you find at the checkout counters at super markets. It may be true. It may not be true. To attempt to ruin someone's credibility, in this case Judge Hall, based on one person's statement, is wrong in my opinion. Especially when that person is far from being an unbiased person.
Old 08-28-2018, 01:11 PM   #30
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
So you’re saying the author of the story is a good liar?
Just the opposite. You called him a liar, not me. If he is lying, he is a bad liar. Why would he make it up knowing dozens of other first-hand witnesses could contradict him?

His editor would have asked for corroboration, too, before running the story. Did you forget the part about why Neumayr was there? His friend was being naturalized. There's your corroboration.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women