Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70438
biomed160743
Yssup Rider60095
gman4452947
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40352
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35474
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2018, 02:18 PM   #16
himzert
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Really? Where? I didn’t ask your opinion. Who did? Was it a pm? Cause I don’t see anyone saying “Hey sexymaid, what do you think about this?”
himzert is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:23 PM   #17
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by himzert View Post
Really? Where? I didn’t ask your opinion. Who did? Was it a pm? Cause I don’t see anyone saying “Hey sexymaid, what do you think about this?”
Why do you care?
MYOB
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 04:25 PM   #18
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Why do you care?
MYOB
I usually BYOB
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 05:26 PM   #19
himzert
Valued Poster

Quote:
Why do you care?
MYOB
You interjected yourself into this thread to say you didn’t care. This whole thread is my business. I started it. I’m a major actor in it. Anything here is my business. You can’t say the same thing. You’re an attention whore. Gotten throw your two cents in even when it’s worth less.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:29 PM   #20
tannana
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by himzert View Post
You interjected yourself into this thread to say you didn’t care. This whole thread is my business. I started it. I’m a major actor in it. Anything here is my business. You can’t say the same thing. You’re an attention whore. Gotten throw your two cents in even when it’s worth less.
Bet if you'd have thrown the same jazz hands you are throwing in the thread here, you could've snatched your glasses and cash back and made a clean getaway.

Don't ruin what sympathy you are getting by cranking your inner drama whore to 12 on a 10 scale.
tannana is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 07:06 PM   #21
himzert
Valued Poster

I’m not here for sympathy I’m warning others so this doesn’t happen to them. You’re welcome.
Old 07-23-2018, 08:15 PM   #22
TacomaTRD
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Thanks for the warning. Have you seen what she said in her latest addition on TOS?
TacomaTRD is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 04:41 AM   #23
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Don't all whores want attention?

FYI
More than 1 lady asked me to say something.
So I did, my response means that I won't be asked to intercede again.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:51 AM   #24
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

FYI
More than 1 lady asked me to say something.
With all due respect, if those ladies want to make a comment, I suggest you tell them to do so.

It seemed like you were trying to discount his claims. And yes, in a lot of situations it is he said she said and no one other than those present really know the truth. But based on what has been posted on TOS that does not seem to be the case here. So why would these other lady's want to discount a hobbyists warning to others?

If they have proof it is false, they should provide it. Otherwise, people should thank Himzert for keeping others safe.

After all, it is incidents like these that give hobbyists pause about seeing even good providers. I would think a good provider wants to get rid of the thiefs and other bad apples from the hobby just like hobbyists do
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:03 PM   #25
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
With all due respect, if those ladies want to make a comment, I suggest you tell them to do so.

It seemed like you were trying to discount his claims. And yes, in a lot of situations it is he said she said and no one other than those present really know the truth. But based on what has been posted on TOS that does not seem to be the case here. So why would these other lady's want to discount a hobbyists warning to others?

If they have proof it is false, they should provide it. Otherwise, people should thank Himzert for keeping others safe.

After all, it is incidents like these that give hobbyists pause about seeing even good providers. I would think a good provider wants to get rid of the thiefs and other bad apples from the hobby just like hobbyists due
Yes indeed. Indy’s has far too many girls that call themselves providers but are there to take care of something nefarious. Sooner or later, something really fucked will happen that was scheduled off the site. Just a matter of time.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 12:16 PM   #26
aguyiknow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

You know some people like her side of shit. Because she seems like she won't lie and go "well the lady ACTUALLY did xyz" etc unless it's true.

I kind of like seeing her posts because there doesn't seem to be an agenda. She's not advertising and begging to meet, she's not defending her own self, and she seems like she will call out a bitchy lieing provider or a dickhead lieing John whichever is the case. Reading between the lines is sometimes necessary but it is appreciated by some.
aguyiknow is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 07:58 AM   #27
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Why? So the mean ole boys can jump on them and call them names and make them feel less than because we made a decision to be a whore?
Sexymaid_69 is correct, I also get contacted by providers (hobbyists as well) who are afraid to say anything because it might have a negative effect on their business.

himzert, I am sorry this happened to you. I am glad you are safe. Sucks you have to replace your glasses.

Stay safe out there y'all!
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:16 AM   #28
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I knew I wasn't the only one.
Many many ladies will not comment here atall' because of the Bros vs hos mentality of the board.
Personally I could care less about the opinions of gents I won't be spending time with.
Old 07-25-2018, 09:37 AM   #29
snakebit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Indys has now expelled the providerLena
snakebit is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 11:02 AM   #30
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguyiknow View Post
You know some people like her side of shit. Because she seems like she won't lie and go "well the lady ACTUALLY did xyz" etc unless it's true.

I kind of like seeing her posts because there doesn't seem to be an agenda. She's not advertising and begging to meet, she's not defending her own self, and she seems like she will call out a bitchy lieing provider or a dickhead lieing John whichever is the case. Reading between the lines is sometimes necessary but it is appreciated by some.
Thank you very much for your kind words.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women