Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 06-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #16
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

What Papa said!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 01:48 PM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwednesday666 View Post
HTML Code:
and get to go shopping for new shoes once in a while{lol}
It's my birthday ... just letting you know in case you go shopping.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love birthdays!!!!

Thanks everyone!!
{I am just having a weird week}

and s Special thanks to PJ..you are my FAVE Hobby husband!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 02:24 PM   #18
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

aw shucks, ma'am, i just stated the truth !

i'm blushing now ...
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:35 PM   #19
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wish I had more to say

I think alot of ladies feel like you.

Keep touring, your rep is good, so no worries there. Yes I see the bp special flock, come hit it for 50 bucks. I just roll my eyes. They aren't thinking long-term, they are thinking short term and quick scam. These men know you are reputable and you will take good care of them.

Plus you have to remember, these men know you live here, they know you will be around for the most part, so when that touring lady comes in, they say oh well, I know Dallas will be here".

Im sure you are fine, just keep touring, it has been the best decision I ever made.

Good luck to you honey, and I hope to catch you soon for drinks. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Does a providers reputation and the quality of service she provides really matter???
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #20
scottsummer
BANNED

sure rep and service matter but that's not what this post is about and you know it. This is your way to whine about how us hobbiest aren't taking care of you. That's why you made sure to put I not whining in your post. Look you provide a service and for that service you get paid that is the long and the short of it. We don't owe you anything else don't get on here and try to make us feel bad because your phone isn't ringing and your trying to make a living and want to go shopping. You choose to make a living this way and if it's not meeting your needs then go get another job. Instead of telling us about your problem because we have enough of our own to worry about. In the end nobody owes you anything have you been giving free sesion to us guys well then don't tell us that we need to be blowing your phone up cause it not our job to take care of you.
scottsummer is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:06 PM   #21
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

I think you will find that as it is in "real life" , the hobby can become boring if a client sees a provider too much. There are a limited number of clients in your area and once you exhaust the base you can find yourself in a "marriage" type situation which is the exact reason many clients hobby, a simple break from the norm to escape the marriage they already have. We find that problem alot with our more steady girls as do most management firms, so we tend to send them to other areas for a break from the norm. While your ability and manner of providing is always a large factor, it is not the only factor. We all know men are dawgs,lol and always looking for something new and unknown. Thats why we try to give them what they want in both aspects with both top notch providing and new providers. For someone who is a single independent, they have to place all their eggs in the top notch providing basket, and that can be hard against so many new and visiting providers. Best advice in this is to keep traveling and dont spend too much time in one place for anyone to become "married" to your providing. I Hope that helps.
thegfegirls is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 05:37 PM   #22
ashwednesday666
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Strong FIRST post form an auxiliary account. Men are dawgs? When I lived on Westheimer in houston in 83 I had a provider from baby o,s bring her german shepherd ...man,s best friend HA
ashwednesday666 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:09 PM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oops
Old 06-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #24
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegfegirls View Post
I think you will find that as it is in "real life" , the hobby can become boring if a client sees a provider too much. There are a limited number of clients in your area and once you exhaust the base you can find yourself in a "marriage" type situation which is the exact reason many clients hobby, a simple break from the norm to escape the marriage they already have. We find that problem alot with our more steady girls as do most management firms, so we tend to send them to other areas for a break from the norm. While your ability and manner of providing is always a large factor, it is not the only factor. We all know men are dawgs,lol and always looking for something new and unknown. Thats why we try to give them what they want in both aspects with both top notch providing and new providers. For someone who is a single independent, they have to place all their eggs in the top notch providing basket, and that can be hard against so many new and visiting providers. Best advice in this is to keep traveling and dont spend too much time in one place for anyone to become "married" to your providing. I Hope that helps.

Thanks..that was cool thoughts!! You made my evening!

{and by the way my phone is ringing now!...lol}
Old 06-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsummer View Post
sure rep and service matter but that's not what this post is about and you know it. This is your way to whine about how us hobbiest aren't taking care of you. That's why you made sure to put I not whining in your post. Look you provide a service and for that service you get paid that is the long and the short of it. We don't owe you anything else don't get on here and try to make us feel bad because your phone isn't ringing and your trying to make a living and want to go shopping. You choose to make a living this way and if it's not meeting your needs then go get another job. Instead of telling us about your problem because we have enough of our own to worry about. In the end nobody owes you anything have you been giving free sesion to us guys well then don't tell us that we need to be blowing your phone up cause it not our job to take care of you.
You know what sugar...you may be right about me "whining"...but I earned it! I always help other providers on here out/treat my clients very respectful/and post "happy interesting" posts............so I think I am entitled to my one "whiney day" post!!!

{I am still horny from the biker rally this past weekend and was looking for some more sexy fun! lol}

Now I will pull up my big girl panties & enjoy the evening.....

{thanks Ash,you were awesome fun}

now SCOTT sugar , dammit go get yourself some wild fun tonite...you earned it!

Old 06-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #26
scottsummer
BANNED

yeah im so sure your phone is ringing right now that's why you took the time to reply three time to my post instead of seeing someone you are the second top poster on here week after week and find everyway possible to advertise for yourself and you still have to come on and cry about your how slow it is for you I'm sure a lot of girls are slow all the time but your the only one who has to do this that rep you built sure has done a lot for you. Why don't you take some pride in yourself pull up those big girl panties and stop begging people to come run and see the world renown dallas rain and I will have a great night and you do the same hope you can get some rest with that not stop ringing phone.
scottsummer is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #27
Guest051920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

To me kinda sorta matters but does not matter.If I get a woody while looking at your picture I am interested.I don't put a lot of stock into reviews.I don't socialize with many guys so I don't have much to base a provider's reputation on.If i see a review of a lady that no-shows,clock watches,gives a cbj I still might see her.I am not going to rearrange my schedule to meet her.I saw one lady that received a no recommendation.I had a great time.I have different needs than other guys on here.If she is hot to me I am interested in meeting.

I see BP ladies often for ease. Most board ladies dislike BP ladies but it has advantages.I have a hectic schedule that can change at any moment.It is easier for me to see a BP lady than someone I may have to set something up and my schedule changes.

I don't think it is you but just the way things are changing.The economy has not fully improved.Work and family obligations make play time difficult to schedule.Also fatigue I do so much at work I only want to sleep.lol
Guest051920 is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:36 PM   #28
searchme
Gaining Momentum

No cbj, I search reviews because I work hard and long for my money. scottysummmer=provider ;/)
searchme is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #29
504Cracker
Registered Member

Good looks cbj im in. Does sound like a lady visiting BR 5/31to 6/3 or 4
504Cracker is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 07:52 PM   #30
Miss J
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 59696
My ECCIE Reviews

Play time has been slow for me too Dallas! ....so I hit baton rouge, and what a blast!
I'm looking forward to yours and my return home....maybe a double will pop up....too much yummy fun!
Miss J is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women