Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160855
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35585
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2017, 11:12 AM   #16
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_gentleman View Post
I know it hinders me I like the extra stuff like watching a movie, spooning, and just hanging out. Maybe I'm just a softie
Interesting post. So having the easy access of the hobby makes it less likely you'll hang around waiting for a civilian relationship to get to the bf/gf extra stuff, as you call it? Or is it more complicated than that?

My experience as well is if you vibe with a provider (or hobbyist) sometimes the exact nature of what you have gets a little fuzzy. My fave fbsm provider can't see me every week cause it's "too intense," which I think means the lines are kinda fuzzy for her. And my current Atf and I also have a complicated relationship. We haven't used a session clock since our second session 8 months ago. In truth, I'm afraid to ask her how she feels about me because tbh I'm just not ready for a relationship. Has this ever happened to other providers and hobbyists, this fuzzy complicated stuff?

A little off topic btw, but still related to the thread topic, imo.

Btw, would love to hear from folks with a SO, how the hobby impacts your relationship.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:03 PM   #17
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyKatie View Post
tan lines = wedding ring
thx Katie. That's what I was wondering.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:18 AM   #18
pxmcc
BANNED

The flip side on pros for hobby re:civilian dating is (for a hobbyist) chicks know when you're getting a lot, and when you're not. They prefer guys who are getting a lot. It's the same reason why when you say, "Please pass the ketchup," all of a sudden whoever is by the ketchup really needs a bucket (why not, fuck it?) of the damn stuff exactly right then and there, just by coincidence.

Btw guys, this chick (infra inferiorly i.e, below) is a time waster. I don't wanna write a whole damn nc/ns review, so here's a footnote. (but she's 5'3 and 110, 1 benji hh, so there's that lol. and that booty tho; almost turned around just for the view... ha ha) Course as I was leaving and told her so, suddenly i get a text back. ya, fuck that noise...

(you know every one of my Bp fuckeries starts the same way: one of my awesome, i luv all of ya"ll and worship the ground you walk on, team members announces that she can't make it.. Enter Miliyah et al. to the rescue..)

oh ya, and keep your damn ketchup. i don't want it anymore, as my fries are already cold n soggy. Last thing they need is some cold, sugary tomatoish-type product to further clusterfuck uitb their already bent-over status, uitb. just gonna add them to all that great smelling "Harvey stuff" out there in the (hazmat suit required) estate sale. Do I hear a dolla?. A dolla for some soggy fries, going once, going twice, and not sold! to some sorry tard.. Can I get 50 cents, for some soggy fries, c'mon can i get a fitty...

Damn, almost my bedtime. Time flies when you're sexually frustrated...

http://houston.backpage.com/WomenSee...C9%B4/51641608
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 05:04 AM   #19
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I don't want to drive the same car for more than 2 to 3 years.
The hobby makes it easier.
So let's see here: we got the purchase, the lease, and the rental. Sounds like you're a lease man, maybe? Or the Lambo exotic weekend rental sound more fun? I did that with a Dodge Viper. I've always driven fast cars, but I'll be honest, that Viper scared the crap outta me. Had to jack up my coverage to 100k, and swear to God, that car has physics working against it.
(loved doing 120 in my 240sx-fucking poetry- and 140 in my jacked up honda prelude-poetry when it wasn't in the fucking shop- but that Viper, different story...)

back on topic: I wanna hear from some of you coupled hobbyists and providers. does the hobby make your relationship better or worse?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 08:39 AM   #20
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

What civilian dating game do you mean? I’ve never had sex with a civilian, nor will I ever...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:30 AM   #21
AlexisMoore
Latina MILF

User ID: 207567
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
So let's see here: we got the purchase, the lease, and the rental. Sounds like you're a lease man, maybe? Or the Lambo exotic weekend rental sound more fun? I did that with a Dodge Viper. I've always driven fast cars, but I'll be honest, that Viper scared the crap outta me. Had to jack up my coverage to 100k, and swear to God, that car has physics working against it.
(loved doing 120 in my 240sx-fucking poetry- and 140 in my jacked up honda prelude-poetry when it wasn't in the fucking shop- but that Viper, different story...)

back on topic: I wanna hear from some of you coupled hobbyists and providers. does the hobby make your relationship better or worse?

The hobby makes dating worse or almost impossible. Most guys who are willing to put up with it are guys who want to use you or dont give a shit about you to begin with. Its too complicated and unfortunately most of us have to come out hobby to have a successful relationship. Ive learned this hard way.
AlexisMoore is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 03:57 PM   #22
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I haven't dated a civilian in over 10 years except for a few in Asia
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 04:51 PM   #23
Drealman832
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Never dated a civilian. Too much trouble and BS. Too many women who aren’t bringing enough to the table given their standards.

The hobby has been the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Allows me to experiment, and I know the costs upfront. It’s like being a game show host (“cum onnnnnn dowwnnnnnnn, you’re the next contestant on ‘Suck My Dick’”)

Now, I’m into the UTR/SB realm.
Drealman832 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 03:04 AM   #24
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
What civilian dating game do you mean? I’ve never had sex with a civilian, nor will I ever...
Wow. I paid for sex for the 1st time in my 40s. Civvie dating gave me some great times; wouldn't trade it in for anything. Actually I shoulda married my first gf; she was an African queen. But when you're 18, you think African queens are a dime-a-dozen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexisMoore View Post
The hobby makes dating worse or almost impossible. Most guys who are willing to put up with it are guys who want to use you or dont give a shit about you to begin with. Its too complicated and unfortunately most of us have to come out hobby to have a successful relationship. Ive learned this hard way.
That sucks. Only way I'd date a provider would be if she quit first, for me. A big leap of faith for both of us. So many what ifs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
I haven't dated a civilian in over 10 years except for a few in Asia
Yup. The longer I spend in the hobby, the worse civilian dating looks to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drealman832 View Post
Never dated a civilian. Too much trouble and BS. Too many women who aren’t bringing enough to the table given their standards.

The hobby has been the best thing that’s ever happened to me. Allows me to experiment, and I know the costs upfront. It’s like being a game show host (“cum onnnnnn dowwnnnnnnn, you’re the next contestant on ‘Suck My Dick’”)

Now, I’m into the UTR/SB realm.
I like the analogy.

I'm still waiting for the hobbyist who is happy the way the sb thing worked out after the fact, though. I have something similar, but compensation is tied to performance, not to needs. Same reason I never pre-pay a session for some random shit like rent coming due. F that noise. You want a jacked up donation, pronto? Better be some real freaky shit you're down for, pronto. Had some great freakazoid sessions that way with my utr gals, actually..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 07:27 AM   #25
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

Prefer to rent. So much easier. Don't have to decide where to eat or where to go. If I am gonna get laid. I could never get date with a lady equal in RW to providers I see.

Sam
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 08:26 PM   #26
NMEufdaST8
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drealman832 View Post
Nailed it.

Hobbying hasn’t hindered my civilian dating at all. Hobbying replaced it. As I’ve said before:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8 View Post
If it floats, flies, or fucks, rent it.

I don't like romance anymore. I don't like seduction anymore. I don't like first dates and getting to know you. I don't like moving in for the first kiss. I don't like getting to second base, saying good night, rubbing one out when I get home, and getting excited for the next date when we'll go all the way. And I sure as hell don't like making love anymore.

I've done all of that shit. Many times. No more. I just wanna fuck. Dirty, naughty, loud, sweaty, fucking.

I appreciate providers who, for just an hour or so, can provide me with the illusion that they feel the same - cut to the chase and get to the fun part, and skip the tedious and ultimately doomed-to-fail relationship shit. Just say goodbye, and if we're both willing and can agree to terms at a future date, we'll do it again.
NMEufdaST8 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 01:42 AM   #27
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMEufdaST8 View Post
Nailed it.

Hobbying hasn’t hindered my civilian dating at all. Hobbying replaced it. As I’ve said before:
Funny ass post NME.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 09:50 AM   #28
Back2HoustonHobby
Valued Poster

^^^^ drama queen
Back2HoustonHobby is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 10:06 AM   #29
pxmcc
BANNED

^^^Shamdle. The real DG finally shows up to the party. Welcome back, asshole...ha ha. What, did you get jealous of all the attention Dorian.Grey was getting? Who the hell was that, anyway, any idea?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 11:10 AM   #30
Back2HoustonHobby
Valued Poster

^^^ 65 yr old geriatric loser
Back2HoustonHobby is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women