Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60409
gman4453227
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48456
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41675
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36061
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2017, 12:36 PM   #16
SkyyLove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 277479
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heman View Post
...which WHORE told you to start this THREAT...

...do you have a PIMP...
Sorry hun....been there, done that. Im solo, no pimp or manager here.
Thanks but no thanks, i dont need those problems.
SkyyLove is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 12:44 PM   #17
SkyyLove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
She comes across a very credible. I can see guys doing this. If he came across as she says it would seem the guy in question may think he has some sort of street cred when it comes to his reviews so it makes perfect sense that the first thing he'll say is: "Hey do you know who I am? I am muthafucking (%name%) and I'm the review king because I got mad dudes on my jock. I have a following and these dudes listen to me. He may legit feel he's a Star because he's paying for hookers and getting adulation from both sides. It's human nature.

My thing is it seems he's being childish and petulant because things didn't go his way or he didn't get what he normally expects. If he was told NO for the first time after having gotten 1000 Yes's then I can see this setting him off. In other words you're telling me No? Do you know who I am. The fact he wrote the negative review a month later seems to imply that he just didn't get his way, thought about it some more and decided to teach the provider a lesson. He may have a good rep but this is how I see the shit. Anyone is capable of anything.

Again based on her feedback his attitude would seem to remind me of this scene: ;-)

And that's basically why. He's popular with reviews, and it gives the ladies traffic. I never agreed to a hour for 120....didn't know that's what he expected. And i was still there for about a hr. Which is how he got a million pictures.

Like i said previously, im not trying ro bash him or anything like that. I just want everything to be put out there.
Old 09-14-2017, 01:30 PM   #18
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyyLove View Post
And that's basically why. He's popular with reviews, and it gives the ladies traffic. I never agreed to a hour for 120....didn't know that's what he expected. And i was still there for about a hr. Which is how he got a million pictures.

Like i said previously, im not trying ro bash him or anything like that. I just want everything to be put out there.

You didnt come across as bashing at all but if you didnt want pics then you shouldnt have let him take them. See this is the ugly underside of the hobby that aint cool. Guys who couldnt otherwise get laid in the real world come here and transform themselves into some sort of Duece Bigalow Male Gigalow taking pics of their conquests to show their friends but never putting that stamp on the pics that says "I paid $300 for this pussy"

I dont think its cool for guys to in a sense prey on womens fears of a negative review just to get their way. I dont read reviews at the moment so I have no idea what guys are writing these days but I do know many of them like to lord it over you guys while passing themselves off as the Apostle Paul.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 02:13 PM   #19
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
He asked for services I didn't offer
Such as??
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 03:00 PM   #20
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Claims to be 31 yet showcase says 29. I have no reason not to believe Skittles on this one.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 03:23 PM   #21
SkyyLove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
Claims to be 31 yet showcase says 29. I have no reason not to believe Skittles on this one.
I put the wrong year when i originally made it. But no, im 31
Old 09-14-2017, 03:24 PM   #22
SkyyLove
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You didnt come across as bashing at all but if you didnt want pics then you shouldnt have let him take them. See this is the ugly underside of the hobby that aint cool. Guys who couldnt otherwise get laid in the real world come here and transform themselves into some sort of Duece Bigalow Male Gigalow taking pics of their conquests to show their friends but never putting that stamp on the pics that says "I paid $300 for this pussy"

I dont think its cool for guys to in a sense prey on womens fears of a negative review just to get their way. I dont read reviews at the moment so I have no idea what guys are writing these days but I do know many of them like to lord it over you guys while passing themselves off as the Apostle Paul.
I didnt mind a few photos as long as my face isnt in them.
Old 09-14-2017, 03:39 PM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Why did you start this thread?

(Actually, that's what you should have asked yourself before you did.)
Quote:
Because i was informed that i should
Are you having second thoughts about the "advice" you got?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 04:59 PM   #24
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by headvision View Post
Not sure I'm agreeing with Sistine 100% but he made several points. She s had a good rep so far and so does Skittles.

I'm pretty sure there was much misunderstanding from the beginning that led to both being uneasy about the date.

She has a right to voice her side of the story as everyone here does.

Skittles is going to continue to give us good reviews and sky is going to get many chances to prove herself right.
Best answer...
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:30 PM   #25
DoubleEagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Funny thing. Skittles hasn't chimed in for his side.
DoubleEagle is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 05:52 PM   #26
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleEagle View Post
Funny thing. Skittles hasn't chimed in for his side.

His side is his review, which this thread is the result of.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:12 PM   #27
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I didnt mind a few photos as long as my face isnt in them.
Imma keep it real lol..in this business if a guy wants to fuck you for $120 you should tell him to raise up and go kick rocks. I dont give a fuck how many "good" reviews he has.. what it should tell you is that he's either on some wannabe pimp shit or trying to establish a "new" price point for your business. In either case it's wholely inappropriate.

You cant even fuck an agency girl for $120 as this is dam near street walker territory. Personally I'd feel shame in trying to throw $120 at an Indy. Hold your ground and keep standing up for yourself.

I dont wanna go here trust me I dont but I wonder if he would have thrown $120 at a white provider with a similiar profile. ;-)
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:30 PM   #28
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

Skittles saw me like 2 years ago. And he wanted to take picture and video for his "own personal use" he said.
I said no.
We went on with the session and it was torture.
I would never see him again.
And had he written a review on me,
I would not have been one bit surprised if it would have been a no.

My thing is ,
I wonder if he has told other girls that those pictures and videos were for his own personal use and then he actually uses them for reviews.?

The op responded is a very professional and rational manner. Which makes me want to believe her.
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:31 PM   #29
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Imma keep it real lol..in this business if a guy wants to fuck you for $120 you should tell him to raise up and go kick rocks. I dont give a fuck how many "good" reviews he has.. what it should tell you is that he's either on some wannabe pimp shit or trying to establish a "new" price point for your business. In either case it's wholely inappropriate.

You cant even fuck an agency girl for $120 as this is dam near street walker territory. Personally I'd feel shame in trying to throw $120 at an Indy. Hold your ground and keep standing up for yourself.
Maybe keep it real by reading her ads. She had a 120 hh outcall special for her b day and 130 hh outcall special just before that.

Quote:
I dont wanna go here trust me I dont but I wonder if he would have thrown $120 at a white provider with a similiar profile. ;-)
Then why the fuck did you go there? This thread is about her experience of Skittlez' m.o.

.....not your bigotry.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:38 PM   #30
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetDulce View Post
I would never see him again.
Because he asked to take photos and videos?
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women