Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2011, 04:50 PM   #16
AimeeAims
Account Frozen

User ID: 56605
My ECCIE Reviews

I would post the lower rates which will get you more phone calls - then screen out the guys you don't wanna see. I recently got an email from some heavy metal rocker who said he was loaded with tats. Really?? lol.
AimeeAims is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:13 PM   #17
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
Aidan gives excellent advice.
Yes, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
My opinion and I will get my butt kicked for this one!!
Yup, agree with that one, too.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 09:23 PM   #18
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by AidanMacKenna View Post
It's just basic economics...

If your phone is ringing too much, raise your rates.

If your phone isn't ringing enough, lower your rates.
Capitalism at it's best. She should know she's established as they get.

And may I say DAAYYUUUUM GOOD!
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 05:43 AM   #19
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

Rebecca your rates are low based on your skills, no doubt. But your rate is why I saw you all them times over the years. Damn.. think I need to give you a call.. been a while.
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:53 AM   #20
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
If the rates on your reviews are correct ($60/hhr & $100/hr full GFE) then .....

YES! YES! YES! You should raise your rates by at least $60-80.
Another tip: Don't let your competitors determine your rates.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 12:27 PM   #21
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Maybe you should consider lowering your rates......I'm just saying.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 01:21 PM   #22
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would raise your rates slightly... alot of people might gt mad at me for this but since you are a PART TIME provider i think you should charge a little more. I am fulltime now but when i was part time it was a advantege to me... since the times when i was availible for appointments was limited i had to make the dates i did count. It is basic supply and demand if some truely has a itch to see you and you window of time to accomplish that is smaller then odds are they would be willing to pay a little extra...

side note: i have a friend who has much higher rates than me because she works 40hours a week at a day job and when i would be around her and she would answer calls and guys would be like what thats too much she would tell them well i work a day job and can only see one or 2 clients a day so if you wanna be number 10 for the day with someone else go ahead (NOW THAT USED TO MAKE ME MAD because i felt like she was down talking me or other ft providers) but if you think about it it makes sence men are willing to pay for LOWER VOLUME.
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:31 PM   #23
Gaining Momentum

I would think most women could get a hansome man to hit-it...just hit some spots on washington ave and go for it, but if your looking for business, ie a customer....you might have to see an out-of-shape, less smooth, not-so-handsome guy that is willing to pay u for sex....sorry...I'm really just assuming old guys are much of the hobbying populus....
90 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 07:54 PM   #24
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Bottom of page 2 and I am shocked no one has told DM to bend over yet.

Carry on ........
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:46 PM   #25
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

OK DM. bend over you hooktard>>>LOL...just playing.
if you are swamped with business and too gooey, raise your rates a little. Be careful of over-pricing yourself because of where you are, you don't have much competition, but I would never let an opposing team's coach don't me how to hit his pitcher!!!!!!
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:47 PM   #26
hartboyz20
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

DM, we are in the same place and I never knew these lady was this close to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hartboyz20 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:28 PM   #27
rhino9
Valued Poster

Blow-pop's advice is the best you will ever hear on this board.
No one could care less if you can't pay your rent than your competitors on this board.

You should realize from the comments here the guys backchannel talk is all about what an A-HOLE anyone is for suggesting a lady raise her prices.
You can also guess what we think about the huge price range for the same services...

Famous business truth:
Your customers will tell you what to do to be successful, if you will only listen.
Other famous truth:
Your competitors advice is designed to help them...not you.
rhino9 is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:49 AM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Wink

Stack it high and sell it cheap! Walmart school of business! You can raise your prices and watch Oprah and wonder when the phone will ring....or keep the phone ringing and try to keep up!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:25 AM   #29
Sweet Discretion
Account Disabled

Do whatever you feel comfortable with sweetie.

If you do choose to raise your rates you may want to consider grandfathering in your preferred regulars at your current lower rates.
Sweet Discretion is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:48 AM   #30
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by giasanto38dd View Post
I would raise your rates slightly... alot of people might gt mad at me for this but since you are a PART TIME provider i think you should charge a little more. I am fulltime now but when i was part time it was a advantege to me... since the times when i was availible for appointments was limited i had to make the dates i did count. It is basic supply and demand if some truely has a itch to see you and you window of time to accomplish that is smaller then odds are they would be willing to pay a little extra...

side note: i have a friend who has much higher rates than me because she works 40hours a week at a day job and when i would be around her and she would answer calls and guys would be like what thats too much she would tell them well i work a day job and can only see one or 2 clients a day so if you wanna be number 10 for the day with someone else go ahead (NOW THAT USED TO MAKE ME MAD because i felt like she was down talking me or other ft providers) but if you think about it it makes sence men are willing to pay for LOWER VOLUME.
First off, the lady can charge what she want, see as many guys as she wants per day etc.

High volume does not mean high dollar.

What it does do is weed out a lot of guys who do not have that much coin to spend

I have known such ladies where they have a day job that pays the bills and they have some money left over so they start providing to enhance their bank accounts some.

Does that make her better than you because she only see's 1-2 guys a day at a higher rate? Nope, I would say that if she lost her day job, she would start providing to more guys a day and she would have to drop her rates to get business.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women