Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed160989
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453030
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2017, 03:05 AM   #16
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
The hard truth to this matter is anyone who thinks the politics of this country is legit is sorely mistaken. The whole system is a charade and all the participants are actors. Jim
Since most people (well above the majority) who vote never actually get to meet candidates, particularly on the national level, and interact with them for a sufficient period of time to "get to know them" .... at least as well as they know their neighbors .... they have to rely on "the media" ... news, opinions, and ads .... and occasionally "word of mouth" from friends, co-workers, neighbors, and family.

And then there is Eccie.

As a consequence, a "real person" who means well and will do well doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of getting elected. Politicians are sold like laundry detergent. The boxes are different, but the contents are essentially the same, except some smell better than others.

That's the "reality," but we have to live with it, and those voters who sitting around and complain about it are contributing to the condition about which they complain.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 05:55 AM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
this thread that wtf started is exactly the reason i ignore him. his posts should be listed in wikipedia as "Examples of trolling on the internet"

This whole forum is a troll fest you sanctimonious dick. I love how you think you are above the fray...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:05 AM   #18
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Well you can't tell Liberals that because they are delusional beyond belief and think Hillary Clinton is the Queen Bee and would have delivered America from it's woes. The hard truth to this matter is anyone who thinks the politics of this country is legit is sorely mistaken. The whole system is a charade and all the participants are actors. It's a hard pill to swallow but it's true. But the good news is more Americans are waking up to this fact every day. It's not just Trump it's all of them from the past, present and if we don't get our act together the future will be just a repeat. Actually I hope I am wrong ,but I don't think I am.

Jim
Ive never defended Hillary Clinton...

I have no idea if we would be better off with Clinton. That was my point to Budman. We will never know. I will never care....I was not invested in Clinton.

One of the problems in this country in regards to politics is folks not being able to separate opinion from facts.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:49 AM   #19
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Your original post was nothing more than opinion aimed at insulting all Trump supporters yet you claim to only deal in facts. What bullshit. The left and the MSM have spent the last year lying about Trump and fabricating every imaginable story to discredit him.

You calling out anyone for "being above the fray" is like the pot calling the kettle black. That's your MO to a T.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:58 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Your original post was nothing more than opinion aimed at insulting all Trump supporters yet you claim to only deal in facts.
I did not claim I deal only in facts....I said one should know the difference between fact and opinion.

You saying that Trump is better than Hillary for the good of this country is opinion.

That is not me promoting Clinton.

Yes, I I think Trump is a horrible President. That too, is a fucking opinion.

But it is a fact we will never know who would have been better...Clinton or Trump.

If your dumbass can not understand that , just move along. We then have different realities.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 07:41 AM   #21
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Since most people (well above the majority) who vote never actually get to meet candidates, particularly on the national level, and interact with them for a sufficient period of time to "get to know them" .... at least as well as they know their neighbors .... they have to rely on "the media" ... news, opinions, and ads .... and occasionally "word of mouth" from friends, co-workers, neighbors, and family.

And then there is Eccie.

As a consequence, a "real person" who means well and will do well doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of getting elected. Politicians are sold like laundry detergent. The boxes are different, but the contents are essentially the same, except some smell better than others.

That's the "reality," but we have to live with it, and those voters who sitting around and complain about it are contributing to the condition about which they complain.
That's exactly right. A good sincere, competent candidate can't get elected in this country. I am getting to where I probably won't vote in the national elections anymore.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 07:49 AM   #22
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Ive never defended Hillary Clinton...

I have no idea if we would be better off with Clinton. That was my point to Budman. We will never know. I will never care....I was not invested in Clinton.

One of the problems in this country in regards to politics is folks not being able to separate opinion from facts.
They can't separate their emotions from reality either. America is now so full of jackasses. I am choosey who I even talk to.

Jim
Old 06-30-2017, 07:50 AM   #23
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

And then there is Eccie.

(".... they have to rely on "the media" .")

And that is a big part of the problem. In modern times the MSM is basically the propaganda arm of the DNC, as clearly shown in the Wikileaks.

As I recall Trump is the first president to call them on their bullshit.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 08:02 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
That's exactly right. A good sincere, competent candidate can't get elected in this country. I am getting to where I probably won't vote in the national elections anymore.

Jim
It is becoming where the loons on both sides of the aisle are sucking all the oxygen from the middle.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 08:46 AM   #25
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
It is becoming where the loons on both sides of the aisle are sucking all the oxygen from the middle.

Regardless what party you support we all want pretty much the same thing out of Government. Honesty, protection from anything that may harm us, peace, ect. Unfortunately we are being bombarded with bullshit like these so called scandals. It seems it's Left vs Right and it's done by design. It keeps us from looking at the big picture like what's in our food supply, vaccines and things like Chemtrails . These things affect all of us equally. Instead of asking question and being concerned about important issues we riot in the streets and protest about unimportant issues and ignore the ones that truly are important. We are unwittingly destroying our culture bit by bit until one day we'll be finished and then it will be too late.

Jim
Old 06-30-2017, 09:04 AM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

All empires crumble from within
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 09:12 AM   #27
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nope
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 09:27 AM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
All empires crumble from within
This one is and for all the wrong reasons. Instead of believing everything these political morons tell us we should start laughing at them. Maybe then they'll stop handing us so much bullshit. Even today way too many jackasses are running around carrying the torch for Bush, Clinton and Obama fuck those idiots. They are nothing but Charles Manson's in suits.

Jim
Old 06-30-2017, 10:37 AM   #29
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Ewwww. What's that in my Birkenstocks?

LEMMING SHIT!!!!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:57 AM   #30
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled