Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2010, 10:54 PM   #16
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_galt View Post
Longermonger, please maintain some dignity and stick to the topic.
Moi? Je ne sais pas si je peux.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:05 PM   #17
john_galt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Jetzt wollen Sie über hier und Anfangscheiße kommen...
john_galt is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:27 PM   #18
Omahan
Secretary of State

When you guys post messages in foreign languages I have to go to my translator to check them out. That makes extra work for me and I would appreciate it if you would stop.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #19
john_galt
Valued Poster

I'm sorry but it looks like we are measuring each other's members...do you mind (privacy)?
Old 02-21-2010, 07:31 PM   #20
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Omahan my language skills are a litle rusty but maybe I can translate for everyone.

Translation - "I like boys and I have a blister on my penis."

Jetzt wollen Sie über hier und Anfangscheiße kommen

Translation - "Stay away from me I have a weapon"

Like I said I am a little rusty so i am not sure how accurate these translations are.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:33 PM   #21
SFviii
Adriana’s BFE/fluffer

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Omahan my language skills are a litle rusty but maybe I can translate for everyone.

Translation - "I like boys and I have a blister on my penis."

Jetzt wollen Sie über hier und Anfangscheiße kommen

Translation - "Stay away from me I have a weapon"

Like I said I am a little rusty so i am not sure how accurate these translations are.
WTF! I thought my French & Deutsche were spot on but yours was...

SF8
SFviii is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:40 AM   #22
john_galt
Valued Poster

Default the winner is dirty dog

Old 02-22-2010, 11:49 AM   #23
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206

My mind makes a story out of almost anything. I love to day dream about silly possibilities. Read this thread, and thought about a dirty little fantasy. So I wonder if you guys did too? I am currently reading a book where after every few pages you have to make a decision. Then you either turn to such & such page OR you turn to such & such page. Each choice changing the outcome of how the story will end. The book has 1 beginning and 150 endings.

Okay so here's a scenario for you....

You (the hobbyist) and her (the provider) are both single, no partner or spouse. You run into each other while you are both out shopping. You had seen her a few times after you and your girlfriend of many years had just broken off your engagement. She is attractive, sexy and has a nice body. So after some time and healing you were back in the saddle again, and living life again. Today you run into her right in front of a cool local bar. You exchange greetings, she tells you how you were such a great guy and just floods you with compliment after compliment. You find out that the two of you are single. Do you ask her to join you inside for a drink, not knowing whether it would lead to a drink, hug and kiss goodbye OR a drink AND...??? OR Do you just give her a hug, wish her well and the two of you walk off in separate directions? The other thing to consider is that if you ask her inside for a drink, you do not know if she is going to say yes or no. What would you do?

GIRLS: Would you except the drink offer? Do you stay for only 1 drink, or do you stay after the 1st drink allowing each minute to play out as it will? Would you be the one to ask him inside for a drink if he did not initially make the offer?
BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:36 PM   #24
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Easy. If I liked being with her, I'd invite her in for a drink and let it go wherever it naturally went. Or didn't.
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:50 PM   #25
marco2007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Bottomless - That sounds like an interesting book. What is the title?
marco2007 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:55 PM   #26
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by marco2007 View Post
Bottomless - That sounds like an interesting book. What is the title?
Pretty Little Mistakes by Heather McElhatton
One Beginning, 150 Endings: The Choice Is Yours
I have to say though, as I read the book it does seem to be that every story is from a woman's point of view. So I am not sure a man would enjoy reading this book unless he just wanted to read it as though he were a woman faced with having to make the decisions. If you have that kind of an open mind, I feel a man would enjoy reading this book. If not, don't waste your $14.99 LOL. I, however, have thoroughly enjoyed reading through about 12 of the 150 endings. A tad morbid as most of the stories end with your death, but none-the-less still a great read that captures my full attention drawing me in completely into each and every scenario.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:06 PM   #27
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

DD, I give you an "F" for your translation skills and an "A" for you trolling skills.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:18 PM   #28
dirty dog
Valued Poster

LOL
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 06:53 AM   #29
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Weird.

Yesterday I was at a bar with my son (21), sitting at the other end of the bar, with some of her friends, was a provider that I know. She sent us drinks, got the "compliments of the.." tag from the bartender.

I just raised my glass and gave a nod of thanks. My son was bewildered and asked me why she sent us a round. I just grinned and told him it happened to me all the time. He is still in awe!
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:55 PM   #30
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

If you are really being serious then that's awesome! How cool you must have looked in the eyes of your son though. I mean really, who at that age thinks their parents are "cool"? Not many. Maybe a little Fun is starting to spread through Kansas City LOL.

Funny I have never bought a round of drinks for any guy unless he was a boyfriend, a close friend or a guy I was trying to get the point across to that "hey...you aren't buying me any drinks, I'm not getting wasted and more importantly we are not going to do Anything with each other" LOL.

That's awesome that she bought the two of you a drink, very kind & cool!! I feel like I need to break out my Birkenstock sandals, daisy chain head band and a few choruses of Kumbaya LOL. Now if we could just get everyone to play nice & everyone get along, well....we wouldn't get shit done, but we'd all sure be having a lot of Fun!!!