Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161004
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453030
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-13-2010, 10:14 AM   #16
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonesomeDove View Post
"Ahhh, so" said the blind man. Wasn't sure if that was what she was referencing or some obtuse callout to some review I had missed.
Sir,
Sorry for the confusion. xo. Yes, Wayward is right. It means that if a lady chooses to Provide, her SKILLS should not vary. In all honesty they really don't. This is a mind over matter issue, and there is no excuse to give 2 men totally different service, when capable to give both superior service.
Guest091710 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:20 AM   #17
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
Subcilla you are rare but there are providers here that do let you know their not up to it I'd rather they tell me than have a lousey time. This hobby isn't perfect and neither is anyone here. Hope you feel better.
Sir,
Thank You, im trying to feel better, the antibiotics are helping with being i'll. The end of a long term relationship... well there is no help for me there. Hey since im no longer getting any at home, once i do return, my services will likely be even more so enjoyable, lol.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #18
Diabolo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Wow, a provider with a conscience... very nice!

Cilla, I totally agree with your stand on this, my dear. It's a matter of principles and it truly shows the level of professionalism you have. It's a quality not easily found in this business.

I've had ATF's pull that crap on me and it sucks. I'd rather be told "sorry hon, no can do tonite, I'm not feeling well, so lets reschedule" than go to a meet and pretty much waste my money because the level and quality of the services and performance that I'm used to receive from them is nowhere to be found. When you are a regular (5+ visits), it can sometimes sour your whole experience so badly that you just end up dropping said lady from your provider list.
Diabolo is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:24 AM   #19
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
Sir,
Thank You for saying so, i think its just the right thing to do. i must say my personal issues are not the sole reason i played hookie, lol. i have also been sick w a nasty cold. i really think though that if a lady doesn't feel she can do this and do it well then don't. Despite what conflicts might come up, i think a hobbiest would rather be told no, then walk away very unpleased. Brook Thank You for agreeing, i thought this morning there may be a dog pile on cilla of providers who disagree.
Ronnie Milsap and Stevie Wonder both told me that your cancelling was the right thing to do.

Sometimes it's like your damned if you do, damned if you don't. Having a cold and cancelling is the right thing to do, putting your clients at risk of catching your cold was the wrong thing to do.

You did right, sorry about your client missing out one time but stuff happens. This thing is not an absolute, but many variables. The true hobbyists can see both sides with amazing clarity.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #20
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Subcilla you are rare but there are providers here that do let you know their not up to it I'd rather they tell me than have a lousey time. This hobby isn't perfect and neither is anyone here. Hope you feel better.
Sir,
i wasnt trying to come off as judgmental or perfect, however im sure his $$ spent "perfectly" well. i'm sure me having to cancel with this client makes me seem less then perfect, but in the end the reason stands out. i agree equal services for all, pass it around!! lol
Old 02-13-2010, 10:45 AM   #21
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I apologize Subcilla I wasn't trying too you put down.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:47 AM   #22
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
I apologize Subcilla I wasn't trying too you put down.
Sir,
No apology needed, i wasn't offended, xo. i was just trying to help make the point YMMV is just wrong. While i do openly admit hygiene can make or break a session. So i guess there are some exceptions... but providing all is well as should be with both parties, then one person should be treated and served as well as the next. i think it may help some of the new ladies as well to know its better to cancel then end up with a bad reputation. i hope You feel better soon, the dentist is no fun, hugs.
Old 02-13-2010, 10:50 AM   #23
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
ive turned down so many bi sessions bc i cant, but at least i'm honest.
With me it's always YMMV depending whether I stay awake or not, sooooo..... Could you elaborate a bit more on the part above? Are you saying you're not good at "it" with women or you can't get into it? Maybe you just need to practice and post the pics so we can judge your progress or schedule a session with a really old guy who would show you how to do it and then instruct you to do do it with her... then you would have to do it to please him even though you didn't want to and ....dang.... I was interested in this topic... then I was really interested in this topic ... and then I was really, really interested in this topic ... and now I'm going to take a nap...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:58 AM   #24
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Thanks for the laff TMFT...needed it.
Subcilla don't feel too bad I spent Valentines Day by myself and had my tooth pulled out.
Lost my wallet earlier in the week also with hobby money.
This too shall pass.
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:59 AM   #25
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
With me it's always YMMV depending whether I stay awake or not, sooooo..... Could you elaborate a bit more on the part above? Are you saying you're not good at "it" with women or you can't get into it? Maybe you just need to practice and post the pics so we can judge your progress or schedule a session with a really old guy who would show you how to do it and then instruct you to do do it with her... then you would have to do it to please him even though you didn't want to and ....dang.... I was interested in this topic... then I was really interested in this topic ... and then I was really, really interested in this topic ... and now I'm going to take a nap...
Wow if Your sleeping during a session YMMV is a understatement. ive never had anyone even think about sleep as i play with their cock. i've had a few sessions where we were both just spent, and needed rest after, but not during. Many times during i get "OHHH DONT TOUCH IT" in the middle of an "o" who would have figured, lol. Those types of "o's" i thought might have ended a life. You do need to be physically healthy and able to hobby w a skilled provider, some need warning labels. lol.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #26
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thanks for the laff TMFT...needed it.
Subcilla don't feel too bad I spent Valentines Day by myself and had my tooth pulled out.
Lost my wallet earlier in the week also with hobby money.
This too shall pass.
Sir,
im with You, cupid can bite my butt. im sorry You lost Your wallet though. Watch for identity theft, as im sure You know. i lost my wallet or had it stolen once. Come to find out a girl who resembled me wanted my dl bc she had warrants out. Pretty scary.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #27
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sir,
This is a mind over matter issue, and there is no excuse to give 2 men totally different service, when capable to give both superior service.
Very good point Cilla
Brooke Wilde is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:17 AM   #28
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
.... You do need to be physically healthy and able to hobby w a skilled provider, some need warning labels. lol.
I'm just old and decrepit .Did I mention I was voted "Most Profitable Patient" by Houston Cardiologists? Brooke Wild is always thoughtful enough to give me a wake up call before a session.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:20 AM   #29
Guest091710
Account Disabled

i bet Brook doesn't need to give wake up calls, don't be so hard by Your self, i mean on Your self..
Old 02-13-2010, 11:39 AM   #30
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
i bet Brook doesn't need to give wake up calls, don't be so hard by Your self, i mean on Your self..
No, seriously she does... called me at a strip club late one night... saved me more money than if I'd gone to see Geico...

Lil Red Robbin used to keep a defibrillator charged up just for me... then one day she yells clear and I realized she wasn't trying to jump start mt heart...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women