Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #16
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

User ID: 68434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
You are not in any danger of being booted! Respectful disagreement here absolutely fine and even encouraged, as is respectful discussion. It is a discussion board after all!

As far as this situation, you may be correct or you might not. We all know that there is an ugly underbelly to this business, across all segments of it. No one denies that it happens and will continue to happen. You can go to any BP section in the country and pick out suspicious or suspected ads, no question. Just as there are ripoff, scammer women, there are dangerous, abusive men; just read any alert section on the site.

If you have an answer on how to prevent this from happening, please speak up. As for the review linked, the OP and responders to it will be judged by everyone that reads it, according to where their compass points.

There certainly could be something wrong; the difficult thing in all of this is proof.
I agree.. thank you. Only the people involved will know the truth. I don;t have any suggestions on how to make it stop but I do have some suggestions on what guys can be looking for. If it will be allowed, and I can let you MODS read it first, then I will work on it tomorrow and post it for anyone who wants to read it. Any girls or guys that know of things to look for can PM me as well and I will add it

Thank you for being patient with me
lil_michelle is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #17
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I think too much is being read into this whole thing. I see absolutely no cry for help. As mentioned above, the girl in the ad clearly has some tats. To me, that is a dead give away the girl is not naive in the ways of the world. This review comes across as a guy getting back at a provider for Lord knows whatever reason. Maybe he was expecting more than she was providing. Maybe she was an upseller. Who knows, but it once again proves the point of staying away from BP providers unless you have other resources to vouch for the provider.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:09 PM   #18
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

That is possible too, CP.

Michelle, good idea. We will start a new thread about this when you are ready.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:10 PM   #19
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Michelle on the point that the guy in question should've known something was up and stopped the session. However, this does raise a good question on what guys would do in this situation with a real newbie provider that's uncomfortable in what she's doing.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 11:10 PM   #20
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

im not sure. but the way she puts it "...are not allowed with me" almost sounds as if SHE doesnt allow it. kind of a " so dont waste my time with it " attitude. otherwise she might have posted "am not allowed to....". of couse this is just my opinion
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:07 AM   #21
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_michelle View Post
I agree.. thank you. Only the people involved will know the truth. I don;t have any suggestions on how to make it stop but I do have some suggestions on what guys can be looking for. If it will be allowed, and I can let you MODS read it first, then I will work on it tomorrow and post it for anyone who wants to read it. Any girls or guys that know of things to look for can PM me as well and I will add it

Thank you for being patient with me
That's a great idea lil_michelle!

With out revealing the ROS this is a session that didn't go well for either party, my take of what the reviewer wrote was not anywhere near what you fear. But it wasn't great either, that some men see providers as sexual vending machines saddens me greatly. Only two people know what really happened that day, lets all hope it was nothing more than what is in ROS.

A long time ago before review boards became commercial enterprises everyone could see the ROS, this is one of those times that I wish it was still the case. There are some very good reasons for the business models we have today, but every once in a while we used to put a really good review or a well written bad one in public as an current example and a teaser for folks thinking about paid membership. It's not a bad marketing plan and it in the current climate would be funny.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:41 AM   #22
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Michelle I think your idea is an awesome idea..I know their are some here that as another Poster eloquently said "Look at the Girls as a Vending machine"...But I also know that the vast majority are not like that..I would like to think that maost the Gentleman here would reach out to someone in Trouble..If your insights would help even 1 girl get the help she is needing then it is definantly worth the time to write and post....one more thing darling NEVER apologize for looking out for someone else.Your heart is truly Golden and definantly in the right place...
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 08:14 AM   #23
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

Okay I am working on it today and will add places that you guys can call if you think someone needs help. Thank you guys for being so patient with me, I hope I have not offended anyone but I appreciate that you are willing to listen.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:10 AM   #24
vantruck
As always Fantasy live on

Encounters: 70

Michelle,
This girl is not innocent or underage as evidents of tatoos and signs childbirth on her belly. After what we agreed on, she took the money and turned it it around like she didnt know what she suppose to do. I was cheated by this girl but I wasnt upset. The fact that her shyness and unexperience making me very uncomfortable and I did my best to treat her nice and respect.
This girl definitely took advantage of the situation by putting put her leg up bloking it while I tried enter. The thread sounded like I was trying to pop her cherry but I bet you that cherry had popped many years ago.
She is posting on BP in DFW, Tulsa, and other as well. I definitely advise you guy not to see this one.
http://fortworth.fwweekly.com/Female...ty-20/12644007

http://tulsa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...oin-20/3479618

http://lawton.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-up-20/3485097
vantruck is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 11:51 AM   #25
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I like this Michelle character .
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #26
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

With all due respect .... Tattoos do not mean someone is of age... neither does having stretch marks or even having children if that is indeed the case.

Next... "She acted like she didnt know what she was supposed to do""?? really?? that was no clue to you at all? Her "shyness and "inexperience" "made you uncomfortable" but you still got pissed trying to screw her until she blocked you" turned on her side??? Thats just reading your own words...SHE TRIED TO BLOCK YOU WHEN YOU TRIED TO ENTER??? PLease read what you just wrote, really read it.... I think you wanted a young piece of ass and that overruled your common sense as well as any dignity you may or may not have had. Lets say for even a second she was of age and not new.... is it normal for a provider to block your entrance??

Sigh** you make me want to scream

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantruck View Post
Michelle,
This girl is not innocent or underage as evidents of tatoos and signs childbirth on her belly. After what we agreed on, she took the money and turned it it around like she didnt know what she suppose to do. I was cheated by this girl but I wasnt upset. The fact that her shyness and unexperience making me very uncomfortable and I did my best to treat her nice and respect.
This girl definitely took advantage of the situation by putting put her leg up bloking it while I tried enter. The thread sounded like I was trying to pop her cherry but I bet you that cherry had popped many years ago.
She is posting on BP in DFW, Tulsa, and other as well. I definitely advise you guy not to see this one.
http://fortworth.fwweekly.com/Female...ty-20/12644007

http://tulsa.backpage.com/FemaleEsco...oin-20/3479618

http://lawton.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...-up-20/3485097
Old 03-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #27
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I like this Michelle character .
Plus one evil twin!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:04 PM   #28
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

As far as the tatoo thing, you ladies are right. I forgot that pimps make the girls get tatoos and if the dude at the parlor wants the cash badly enough, he will tatoo an underage girl. ALSO, I do know if you have your parents consent you can get a tatoo under 18. I don't have any tatoos so I was not familiar with the ins and outs, I once went for a piercing tho and the guy was adament about seeing my ID.
incognito isis is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #29
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I was 17 when I got my button pierced and could have easily gotten a tattoo on Spring Break at 16...means nothing, nor does child birth. As if it's new that women under 18 pop out kids lol. Half the cheerleaders on my squad were knocked up by Junior Year.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:43 PM   #30
Shackleton
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_michelle View Post
Her ad said she was "yellow" and "not allowed" to see certain people... then the guy who TOFTT says she acted like he was going to pop her cherry?? Am I the only one that thinks she could be in trouble?
What does it mean to be "yellow?"
Shackleton is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women