Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161040
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2016, 12:37 AM   #16
Turing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I understand the anxiety about bimix/injectables, but every man who I've heard from who tried it was pleased with the results. 100%, no joke. performance failure can get into your head and you keep coming up with other explanations, but if bimix can bring your mojo back--all the other issues will resolve themselves.
Turing is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 01:49 AM   #17
Big One
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Trimix is actually stronger and longer lasting than Bimix. Both Bimix and Trimix work almost 100% of the time.

Cost wise? The injectables are significantly less pricey than the blue pill, other prescription orals or the pills you buy at the Mega Plex.

Go see a urologist. You'll be glad that you did.
Big One is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:08 AM   #18
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

I love how most of you tell him to get male enhancements when he specifically says it's not a blue pill issue. He literally just isn't having as much fun as he used to.

At least it's not just ads and showcases that gents don't read thoroughly.....
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 10:36 AM   #19
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I personally offered them as they can help when libido or energy is down. I felt he expressed the same feeling with working a lot, having to use condoms and whatnot, and could possibly work. Didn't say it was right, just a recommendation as I was in the same boat once and has helped. But diet has helped mostly in combination.

While also mentions disliking condoms lately, sometimes the right supplements, diet and/or a female condom (or different brand on condoms) can keep you going among other things.

I did offer other alternatives. Bdsm, female condoms, edging experience, taking a break for a while, eating right with sexual enhancing vitamins like c, e and b complex. Hopefully he'll figure it out.

My bimix response was more or less a response to vons post. Since he didn't know the name of it (or likely a sarcastic response). Not necessarily a solution lol.

OP does say his most rewarding sessions are extended sessions. I'd agree. Date with much flirting, touching etc can ignite some sparks. Not all dates have to be this, but once in a while is very rewarding to take one.

But I agree with others here, a break and finding the right lady might make wonders here. SA Angel, perhaps the OP will consult with you. You're definitely not the mechanical type he mentions.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 11:12 AM   #20
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

I took it that he just wasn't having as much fun as he wanted to. A string of mechanical gals will do that for ya... I'd recommend that he go see a gal that he had good chemistry with, or see a Goddess like Slave, Alpha, or Raine.
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 11:14 AM   #21
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
I love how most of you tell him to get male enhancements when he specifically says it's not a blue pill issue. He literally just isn't having as much fun as he used to.

At least it's not just ads and showcases that gents don't read thoroughly.....
LMAO!!! Love me some Angel!
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 09:02 PM   #22
EveParadise
Account Disabled

User ID: 317964
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like the guys may be right don't toss away the gfe though I have seen gfe work when nothing else will. So don't give up on us yet
EveParadise is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 09:03 PM   #23
EveParadise
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Some of us putvour hearts into gfe
Old 06-06-2016, 03:50 AM   #24
ohwhynot
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Give Catalina77710 a shot. She makes you feel super comfortable almost instantly, her conversation is great, and her intensity during the session is amazing. If I lived in SA still I'd go broke :P
ohwhynot is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 12:28 PM   #25
lovelyevelyn
Account Disabled

User ID: 288080
My ECCIE Reviews

Hobby burnout... Give it a break and then cum back with your best shot

I think this even happens to providers. I had read somewhere of energy transference when getting intimate with others... A break would probably do you good
lovelyevelyn is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 02:39 PM   #26
2ticks
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I'm taking in all the suggestions - so thank you. A little time off is just one step in the right direction. Time to focus on health as well. I appreciate the pill and injection ideas but as I said, not really the solution I need right now. I'm rock hard just from some of the showcases of the providers who posted above and those who sent pms. The erection's not the issue - enjoying the session and staying interested in my date is what I'm missing. That's on me to fix. I'll report back and thanks again!

2ticks is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 05:02 PM   #27
EveParadise
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Find s provider that offers a gfe and doesn't watch the clock a good massage maybe a glaass of wine and gfe but still go to the doctor I agree with doc Holliday diabetes gets the best of some of my favorite regular . But I don't mind I enjoy their company and It keeps me on my toes f
Old 06-06-2016, 07:38 PM   #28
Guest060716-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
"Mine's the one on the left." Still a classic.

To the OP: I've hit some patches of funk, too. As unrealistic as it may sound, perhaps a break from the game would help. Step back and catch your breath. Or try some activities or types of providers that are outside your norm like 90-minute doubles or older mature ladies. The older ones, BTW, are much more skilled at and open to the connection and passion as well as the BCD.
Completely agree with CM...I've been there too! After a while it feels like there are no more unchartered lands to explore. That absolutely can have a significant impact on your experiences. I concur with breaking for a bit or changing things up entirely with new providers.

Good luck bro!
Guest060716-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 10:38 PM   #29
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldYeller View Post
LMAO!!! Love me some Angel!
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 12:23 AM   #30
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

It happens. It just requires patience. If the engine can't run I just slowly kiss and caress his body. Even offer nuru massage if I have the oil available. It helps a lot. Another reason why I prefer multiple hours rendezvous, chemistry naturally builds.

A break from the hobby might help.
anita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women