Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70486
biomed161081
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453050
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47791
pyramider46370
bambino40453
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-31-2011, 01:22 PM   #16
rachel raquel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11456
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks sixx... at least you were nice about...
Old 01-31-2011, 01:31 PM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Shit Happens Girl.

Some may just bring it on themselves.

You whine....

This thread... Other threads like this thread.

You whine to guys in sessions about other guys not keeping appointments.....

It gets out.....

The only guys that are going to feel sorry for this crap are guys that will kiss up to you in threads ad probably not spend any money.....

Because of all the whining you also come across as "needy".... We have enough "needy" ladies here in Austin and really don't need visiting ones....

You can change a name.... change a haircolor......

But if you want clients you need to change your attitude....

By the way..... This is Austin Coed on ECCIE... Any and all threads here can be commented on by any and all members..... or are you going to whine about that as well?
Old 01-31-2011, 01:34 PM   #18
rachel raquel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

im not whining about anything... all i did was just ask for some advice that's all... so maybe you should read the whole thread before you post something..
Old 01-31-2011, 01:36 PM   #19
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Rachel,

Most in Austin was nice to you the first time you complained about this issue back about a year ago.

The second time you said you were never coming to Austin because you heard about all the problems, many here wished you well and offered advise on how to avoid this problem.

This is the third time you're posting about this that I know of, yet you say you're not trying to start drama, not complaining. You also say that you've been here many times before and never had this problem, yet we have links in this very thread showing that you have said you had this problem.

Either you forgot to take your pills today or you think we're dumb enough to fall for this over and over.

It's been said before that with your looks and menu, you should do well in Austin, but your continued posting of this topic with no apparent merit will just lose you business.

Good luck
Old 01-31-2011, 01:45 PM   #20
rachel raquel
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

ok my second post was about not coming to austin.. so maybe you should get your story straight before you go an post something on someones thread.. like i said before all i wanted some advice that's all.. this thread has turned into some high school drama.. some of you guys must have nothing better to do than sit here an talk down on out of town providers then you wonder why we don't want to come back.. this is all i have to say.. so you can keep posting on this thread if you would like but, i've said what i've got to say...
Old 01-31-2011, 01:49 PM   #21
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel raquel View Post
this is all i have to say.. so you can keep posting on this thread if you would like but, i've said what i've got to say...
Vegas line is 50:1 that she is not done with this thread. Anyone want action against it?

Old 01-31-2011, 01:53 PM   #22
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
........ like i said before all i wanted some advice that's all..

We tried to give you some.... You don't want to hear it.....

this thread has turned into some high school drama..

Start a drama thread and you oughta expect some drama....

some of you guys must have nothing better to do than sit here an talk down on out of town providers then you wonder why we don't want to come back.....

A lot of girls go back and forth and do quite well here....

this is all i have to say.. so you can keep posting on this thread if you would like but, i've said what i've got to say...
It's been said more than once... You are a pretty girl with a decent menu at a decent price..... But after reading that guys do some research and see the rep you created for yourself....

You whine..... Not just here on the board but in sessions as well... same crap all the time....

Bringing it here to the board just throws you in an even more negative light.....

You want to run us down for pointing out the obvious?.... Good luck with that.......
Old 01-31-2011, 02:02 PM   #23
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor View Post
The second time you said you were never coming to Austin because you heard about all the problems, many here wished you well and offered advise on how to avoid this problem.
Quote:
ok my second post was about not coming to austin.. so maybe you should get your story straight before you go an post something on someones thread.. like i said before all i wanted some advice that's all.. this thread has turned into some high school drama.. some of you guys must have nothing better to do than sit here an talk down on out of town providers then you wonder why we don't want to come back.. this is all i have to say.. so you can keep posting on this thread if you would like but, i've said what i've got to say...

So what story is it that I need to get straight? Maybe you should learn 1+1=2 before trying to talk down to posters who have stated the story as it happened, and you agree with.

The advice you're looking for was given to you by many in previous threads you posted about getting NCNS and not coming to Austin. Many hobbyists and Sensual Sophia offered you many sound advice. This thread had high school drama written all over it the moment you posted it because it is the third time you're complaining about it. You must have nothing better to do than sit here and cry about supposed NCNS and lack of appointments in every city you go to, then you wonder why you don't get calls. I don't wonder why you don't want to come. I don't care if you come to Austin, ever. Post another "omg, NCNS, no appointments, woe is me" thread, expect the same results. Of course, saying that you've been here many times and never had this problem is just BS, since you have posted about this problem before in Austin.

Here's the best piece of advice: Don't think you can get one over on the guys or girls here, stop lying to try to get attention.

If you want some attention, ask. If you want appointments, post something about being horny and wanting to fuck and having some time. Hell, post that you need money and have time.

When a problem keeps popping up in difference places at different times with different people, you have to wonder what the common thread is - you.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:14 PM   #24
Sternomancer
Valued Poster

Quote:
ok i am going to let you all know something.. I have been to austin quit a few times.. i have never had this problem ever.. don't get my wrong im not complaining... i've always come to austin and never had a problem with people booking with me.. i am not bring everyone into this.. so don't post nothing like that on my thread.. i am just putting this thread out in the open to get some answers.. so please stay off my thread if you don't have an useful advise...
A little bit of proofreading, capitalization, punctuation, and spell check couldn't hurt. I'm not piling on, but it is very off-putting and sends a bad image.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:50 PM   #25
Natalie Reign
Account Disabled

User ID: 3105
My ECCIE Reviews

All I'm going to say is that many Austin board members (both providers and hobbyists) are far more intelligent than others may give them credit for. In addition to that, many of the active community members really work to take care of each other, and information spreads around this place like wildfire.

People around here are like elephants. They never forget.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:18 PM   #26
austinkboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Rachel darling, Raquel sweetheart...things are tough all over. I think what you are experiencing is not unusual these days. I have lady friends tell me whether they are in Dallas, Houston, Austin or San Antonio that they are sitting all day without one email, phone call, request, pm... nada. And these are really HOT ladies that guys usually swarm around and wait from them to visit their cities.

It does seem, however, from your past posts that your popularity, at least in Austin has not met your expectations. Put it bluntly, we can be a wonderful bunch, but tend to look out for our own, especially during tough times. I for one have vowed for the time being to stay local Austin ladies, or at least those that I/we have adopted as being local.

So, no magical answers for you, but I think it's just the sign of the times, perhaps the time of year, just a bad week like Sixx says. I think your whining does not help. I also think that as some of the ladies suggested, making future visit plans based on pre-booking is good advice... but then, you already knew that from previous visits.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:51 PM   #27
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I took Dec and Jan off. I guess warm and fuzzy with the Holidays. Saying that...I'm back in the saddle with 2 Dallas travelers in the next two weeks, SexyTina and Alyssa Nicole. I can't book all of you girls from there. Both girls look way hot and gave ample time to book. Sorry your having trouble but this thread won't help you.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:40 PM   #28
Guest080611-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Thanks for the SPA and heads up on the name/appearance change. Your post provided a valuable service to a number of members here.

as for advice, take the steelers and the points.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:57 PM   #29
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

71 posts, most of them ads, the rest complaints. Does sound kinda GFE, on reflection. ;-)
Old 01-31-2011, 06:59 PM   #30
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

See, the problem with Austin is that the spenders that used to frequent the co-Ed board stop lurking when a certain board member turned it into his personal Twitter page with daily play by plays of his wonderful life.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women