Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2011, 09:00 AM   #16
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Staying on topic....

I have one fav of mine who is out of the country at the moment. I would take her for some drinks or dinner.......

sixx
If she is the kind of lady that will let you take her out for drinks and dinner without charging you for the time then by all means do it.

I take ladies I pay out all the time but I never spend a penny to have someone sit across a table from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
WTF Whispers?

Seriously, some may really want to know.

Just because you don't, doesn't mean you have to bash the whole thing.

So, don't buy a lady anything. No one expects you to.
Some are missing my point.

For a service you are paying $200-$300 an hour for, if all you are getting are the services and time advertised and known to be provided, IMO the idea of tipping them or buying them gifts is ludicrous and a sign of hobbying for all the wrong reasons. IMO guys that do this are looking for relationships, girl friends, etc in the wrong place. They have no idea how to have a normal relationship with a woman....

Now........If it's a lady that charges $200-$300 an hour but will go out to dinner and drinks with you before going back to her place only expects the same $200-$300 and is not charging to be at dinner with you then by all means feel free to tip or buy her a little something.....

Gifts for Providers and ladies encouraging it leads to emotional attachments which at times leads to problems for some ladies....

You Thank him... and the next time you see him wear it and he starts to feel special... Then your in a session and he drops by knocking on your door with a new gift to "surprise" you..... Now your pissed and accusing him of stalking you for an activity you openly encouraged.

The only gifts that should be occurring are are ones providers give on special occasions to special clients.....It's a fucking business.... clients don't show appreciation to a businesses at this level of expense other than by referrals and repeat business..... at this level businesses tend to show appreciation to their clients....

It's a fucking business ladies... You are not spreading your legs for a bottle of perfume.... If the guy bringing it does not have the price of admission the candy, flowers and gift basket from bath and body works.... isn't getting him laid is it?

Valentines day is about Love and Romance.... something NOT being provided for $300 an hour....

It's an illusion.....

That being said..... Guys.....IF your relationship with one of these ladies involves her having lunches or dinners with you off the clock..... If she spends more hours regularly with you for her normal hourly fare... if she converses with you outside of the time it takes to schedule a session..... Then by all means feel free to buy her a little gift or tip her.....

Does that explain my position on gifts or tips any better Maxeen?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:01 PM   #17
davidsmith0123
Valued Poster

Thanks for the OP, Austinkboy. Some of us are interested in the answers.
davidsmith0123 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:39 PM   #18
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

I understand what you're saying. However, I feel differently.

I have received gifts before and I have even given gifts before. I don't get confused nor do I expect anything special in return. It also has yet to confuse my clients. It is just nice to be nice and be treated nice. I don't expect it nor do I ask for it.

Even though we are paid for our time we are still ladies. Sometimes people like to treat us to something special. I don't see anything wrong with that.
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #19
guest020313
Account Disabled

User ID: 23313
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ahh

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinkboy View Post
Ok ladies, give me some ideas... What might be on your gift list that your regulars might pick from as a token of our affection for you...
*I think you know what I like* ...but bright flowers & wine are good to!
guest020313 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #20
Guest102312
Account Disabled

User ID: 25528
My ECCIE Reviews

a bottle of wine......godiva chocolates.....panties.....gif t certiciates to some of my favorite places
Guest102312 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #21
Guest060211-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

hey dog soldier do some reviews before you go getting dirrehea of the mouth around here.

back on topic. that was really meant for you too.
so back on topic.

for me it would be scheduling an appt. and bringing some lingerie for her to sport for me.
Guest060211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:34 PM   #22
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Just to echo Whispers' advice, I'd only do this for an ATF or a special someone.

And, yes, I'm guilty of spoiling my special lady. I've given lingerie or perfume or chocolates for the occasion. I don't think I've done a special lunch or dinner, but that's also a good suggestion. If she's mentioned something in passing that she'd like or wish she had, that's also a nice thing to surprise her with to show her she's special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe View Post
I have received gifts before and I have even given gifts before. I don't get confused nor do I expect anything special in return. It also has yet to confuse my clients.
Just be careful of the hobbyist's wife or s.o!

Giving, and especially getting, a hard-to-explain gift can raise all kinds of red flags. Especially around V day.
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:50 PM   #23
Maxeen Monroe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15973
My ECCIE Reviews

I have more sense then that. I know the gifts I give should be edible or something along those lines. But thank you for the concern.

I think it may be riskier behaviour having dinner with some clients OTC and it being misconstrued for a relationship on some level than it does giving a person chocolate.

However, I choose to have dinner or movies with some clients. It isnt based on some unwritten law it is based on intuition.

Different strokes for different folks ya know?
Maxeen Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:20 PM   #24
saj1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Leave it to Whispers to suck all the romance out of it. You go to your session, ya pays yo' money. And sometimes you think, "Damn, If I had the opportunity to bump into this Lady at the grocery store or the coffee shop, things could have been different".

We all know it's a business arrangement...but who would repeat if there wasn't a little something there beyond the obvious?

Gifts? I usually bring a good book that I have read and figure she might enjoy.

It's all fantasy...but, the right place, the right time, the right connection...who's to say what could become a reality? Most clients are looking for love(however fleeting) in all the wrong places, and the providers are looking for money the easy way. But, we are all human in an imperfect world...anything is possible.

And, I should add....if the Lady were to find somebody she could trust...she might give it all up.

We're all damaged. But isn't the dream to eventually overcome?
saj1000 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #25
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj1000 View Post
Leave it to Whispers to suck all the romance out of it. You go to your session, ya pays yo' money. And sometimes you think, "Damn, If I had the opportunity to bump into this Lady at the grocery store or the coffee shop, things could have been different".

WARNING #1 No sir... It is your money she is interested in.... You are probably not the kind of guy bumping into one of these hotties and making a connection.......!

We all know it's a business arrangement...but who would repeat if there wasn't a little something there beyond the obvious?

Gifts? I usually bring a good book that I have read and figure she might enjoy.

It's all fantasy...but, the right place, the right time, the right connection...who's to say what could become a reality? WARNING #2. Your wallet is the only thing connecting..... Most clients are looking for love(however fleeting) in all the wrong places, WARNING #3 Most Clients are much better grounded yhen you are displaying...... and the providers are looking for money the easy way. ..... There is nothing EASY about what they choose to do..IF they do it well.... But, we are all human in an imperfect world...anything is possible. WARNING #4... Your looking for way too much possibility.....

And, I should add....if the Lady were to find somebody she could trust...she might give it all up. WARNING #5...wow....
We're all damaged. But isn't the dream to eventually overcome?
You sir are way off base and need to seriously consider what you are looking for around here....... Reading this explains some of the passion that went into your recent alert.....

Commenting on the REALITY of a session is NOT sucking the romance out of it.... There never really was any romance.... It's an illusion and your falling for it....

Old 01-23-2011, 08:51 PM   #26
saj1000
Valued Poster

Your step by step analysis of every word I wrote shows that you are not getting into the spirit of it. I think you're comparing me to some guy who has never had a girlfriend, I'm not. I've been married twice and have lived with at least another 1/2 dozen woman and I have had at least 20 other relationships. Not too mention one night stands, vacation "relationships", providers, etc etc etc.

Whispers...I don't fall for anything....I know exactly what the deal is. You are making assumptions when you know nothing about who I am.

If you are just lining them and knocking them down without feeling anything...it's your loss Buddy.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #27
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saj1000 View Post
Your step by step analysis of every word I wrote shows that you are not getting into the spirit of it.

Your right Sir.... I stay on top of the reality of it....

I think you're comparing me to some guy who has never had a girlfriend, I'm not. I've been married twice and have lived with at least another 1/2 dozen woman and I have had at least 20 other relationships. Not too mention one night stands, vacation "relationships", providers, etc etc etc.

Well..... With 28 "FAILED" relationships behind you I think you just made my point for me... You out did me.... I only have 2 although the 2nd one has not quite ended yet although it is headed in that direction..

Whispers...I don't fall for anything....I know exactly what the deal is. You are making assumptions when you know nothing about who I am.

If you are just lining them and knocking them down without feeling anything...it's your loss Buddy.

Sorry man..... But your not displaying much in the way of knowing anything about whats going in seeing providers.....

Your righting a lot and injecting a lot of "relationship" into things you post.......

I have ladies around that I spend great times with, feelings get involved, caring happens and relationships occur........

But I'll admit to taking a lot of rides for the sheer pleasure of the experience......for the physical release and escape it provides from a stressful workday......

Old 01-23-2011, 09:16 PM   #28
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Ok guys,

No more comments outside of what austinkboy is asking for in this thread. He is asking what Ladies would like as a gift for a token of appreciation. Let's all stick to the topic please....

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:19 PM   #29
saj1000
Valued Poster

There you go....we're in total agreement...no need to disparage somebody you know nothing about.

As for my 'alert', that was about business. You have no idea how many PMs I got from guys saying..."Glad you had the guts to post it. I never would have because I knew the 'clique' would get all over me."

It doesn't bother me.
Old 01-23-2011, 09:20 PM   #30
saj1000
Valued Poster

You ee what you did Whispers...now the Referee is involved....

15 yard penalty...automatic 1st down...Go Packers!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women