Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60151
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47651
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2016, 07:07 PM   #16
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Every team needs a mascot.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 02:06 AM   #17
alphatwo
Account Disabled

I now have a sudden urge to pull out Monty Python's " Holy Grail"
alphatwo is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 07:15 AM   #18
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja View Post
I'm thinking about having Jersee's made for my favorite providor who is still hard at work making the men in Central Arkansas happy.

Obviously my Jersee number would be WK1. LMAO.

WHO ELSE WANTS ONE LOL
Seriously like who does shit like this
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 07:16 AM   #19
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazrback View Post
Moved to Sandbox,,, this crap is NOT hobby related,,,

And for the record Im(notso)secretlyaninja,,,, remember, you post it, you own it.
Hahaha You need to tell people this more

He will be begging for it to be deleted soon
Old 02-19-2016, 07:18 AM   #20
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh no my feelings are hurt on the Internet. What ever will I do. No worries Lazr I'll own it. This has got to be the driest crowd around lately where is everyone's sense of humor.

Oh I know someone.... Never mind
If you want some spice in your life come on down to houston we will make you feel all warm and fuzzy
Old 02-19-2016, 07:25 AM   #21
Imsecretlyaninja
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Hahaha You need to tell people this more

He will be begging for it to be deleted soon
Why would I beg for it to be deleted. Did you see how many views it has? It has had the exact dispersed affect. And apparently unlike most people on this board this place is 100% an ends to a mean for me. If I need some P**** this is a place to find it. I respect the ladies here but let's be honest y'all are "the help" your an hourly employee, your opinion honestly doesn't matter to me. And I don't think my opinion matters to you. All I'm interested in from you are the 2 wet spots and all you interested in from me is my $. What I say or post isn't going to change that. And as far as the opinions of the other hobbyist on here. I care less about that than I do yours!! Like I stated earlier I'm a grown man, I'm a very successful business man, I have a healthy hobby budget and I live a good life and I'm pretty happy with it. So like I stated when someone on here wants to pay one of my bills I will begin to give a fuck what they think...

But to stay on topic Dorothy would you like one of these mysterious magical jersee's. (You must pay up front no credit or "favors" accepted) lmao

Please continue so the views click away lol
Imsecretlyaninja is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 08:17 AM   #22
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why would I beg for it to be deleted. Did you see how many views it has? It has had the exact dispersed affect. And apparently unlike most people on this board this place is 100% an ends to a mean for me. If I need some P**** this is a place to find it. I respect the ladies here but let's be honest y'all are "the help" your an hourly employee, your opinion honestly doesn't matter to me. And I don't think my opinion matters to you. All I'm interested in from you are the 2 wet spots and all you interested in from me is my $. What I say or post isn't going to change that. And as far as the opinions of the other hobbyist on here. I care less about that than I do yours!! Like I stated earlier I'm a grown man, I'm a very successful business man, I have a healthy hobby budget and I live a good life and I'm pretty happy with it. So like I stated when someone on here wants to pay one of my bills I will begin to give a fuck what they think...

But to stay on topic Dorothy would you like one of these mysterious magical jersee's. (You must pay up front no credit or "favors" accepted) lmao

Please continue so the views click away lol
Everyone watch out we have an internet badass on our hands somebody send him a hot pocket... Omg I am so amazed by how many views it has I am willing to give you a yearly subscription of sit your ass down somewhere volume 1... Your in a city that has no choice but to click on a worthless thread because there isn't shit going on so really your not impressive...

You respect the ladies but lets face it we are hourly employees pffft and our opinions don't matter to you... Obviously they do or you wouldn't have taken the time out to explain as to why your post is just so awesome & how im a hourly whore... But again you claim to be a ninja who is trying to hard to get on somebodys favorite list...

Im not a hourly employee btw smarty pants I am the mother fucking CEO Top Dog Of my business I run this shit & my mouth but hey I get paid to do it so hell why not...

Guys opinions do matter because its Fucktards like you that make my world go round and round... Im not just interested in money I like to have conversations & feel a connection when Im meeting someone... If we don't click I don't want to see you I don't care how much money you have because money can't buy dorfys acceptance...

I can already tell your one of those men who thinks there all high and mighty because they have money in the bank and think that should fix everything pffft... I bet your bank roll is twice as big as your winky thats usually how it works...

Btw I don't want a jersey but I will offer you a free throat punch or maybe you would like to join my SH Club I promise it will be fun... wink
Old 02-19-2016, 09:44 AM   #23
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't see anything wrong with it myself, I have seen other men start fan threads on other girls here.
I just wonder why a out of State girl would want to comment., unless it is self promotion and/or to get her posting numbers up.
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 10:26 AM   #24
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie View Post
I don't see anything wrong with it myself, I have seen other men start fan threads on other girls here.
I just wonder why a out of State girl would want to comment., unless it is self promotion and/or to get her posting numbers up.
Because dorfy shares her love nationwide pfft posting numbers yall are worried about the wrong thing... Its a public board I can post where I want.. Just like you can wonder all you want check my post history I am in many states... Toodles

Btw There are out of state guys posting here as well do you wonder why there here or you just worried about out of state whores?
Old 02-19-2016, 10:27 AM   #25
scottprestons
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I agree, it is what it is..
scottprestons is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 10:32 AM   #26
ben dover
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Well this is something...
ben dover is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 11:36 AM   #27
Initforfun
Valued Poster

I log on once or twice a week, mostly to reply to PM's and see who might be coming close to me ---- I STILL don't know what the hell this thread is about
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 01:41 PM   #28
clydesdale
Account Disabled

This sounds like Deja vu with a slight twist if you have been around here a little while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_8Pk7pwNUI
clydesdale is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 02:14 PM   #29
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
If you want some spice in your life come on down to houston we will make you feel all warm and fuzzy
I don't now about spice,but you can keep Houston and its traffic.610,45,10 Katy freeway,290,that swamp oil slick La Porte freeway, and the pack of ass holes that drive on um.I banged a hooker in Humble before you were born...
There wasn't nothing there but a couple of titty bars back then,not that fucking urban sprawl that's there now.as you can tell some Arkies don't
Like Texans looking down there nose at um.lol
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 03:18 PM   #30
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

This a strange thread
Littleroc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women