Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453027
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47746
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2015, 04:10 AM   #16
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I started at 25. Now 60. I find looking at younger girls ok. But can't stand being alone with for very long. So most of the providers I see are Ahem retired. As they are seeing only clients they picked to keep seeing. How long or short that list is for most I can't be sure, other than one. And I know her list only because she has a way for loosing all her numbers. And strangely I know most she keeps seeing. So I have a copy of her list numbers. So when she has a ops with cell. I get a call LOL.

So you could try to get on about to retire gals short list. That is if she going to try that. And it may be hard to get on a gals list being a fairly new client for a gal.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 11:15 AM   #17
breastfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I may be opposite of most in the hobby. I started in my early 30's and am only an occasional participant. I've alway enjoyed the company of older to much older women at whatever my stage in life. Now in 50's finding a provider with this particular preference is slim pickings. It seems I've been gravitating to providers in their late 30's and up and still finding that level of comfortability.
Have I ever thought about a provider in her 20's? HELL YEAH!!!
But every time I go to book one these lovely ladies I start getting cold feet.
I still want to be able to connect with my provider on some level, and the age difference itself.
She would be close to my daughters age etc,etc.....
And the opens the father/daughter fantasy which is where I know my mind will go.
When I turned 50 my sexual desires and fantasies have gone through the roof, and it seems younger providers are more willing to fulfill these (from what I hear). It's on me to get over this age difference as I think I would have a good time and isn't that what it about....

Sorry for being so long winded.
breastfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 11:51 AM   #18
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54
Default Bulge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post
I noticed they look at the wad of cash in your hands and ignore anything else.
That's the other bulge in your pants that gets the most attention.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 01:57 AM   #19
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

I think we all have preferences and things we enjoy. I suppose this is why it might be important to do a little homework. If you're just looking for an inexpensive, quick, close, and available warm wet hole, then no homework needed and don't complain about what ya found.

Hobbyists are different and seem to understand the concept of finding a lady in the wheelhouse of many things, including certain aesthetic characteristics and personality types of women to go along with the main objective. If ya can't find specifically the type of lady you desire in your area, step out of the box, and ya might be pleasantly surprised at times. Best of Luck!
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 09:33 PM   #20
Roller24
Gaining Momentum

Interesting discussion. Don't think it is an issue at all for most.
Roller24 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:40 AM   #21
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Always a nice touch to a ladies' profile if she indicates a preferred age range.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:51 AM   #22
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhivago52 View Post
Always a nice touch to a ladies' profile if she indicates a preferred age range.
I believe for most ladies the preferred age range is: on time, clean, respectful, donation correct. Not necessarily in that order.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:10 PM   #23
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckwalla View Post
Howdy, I've been a lurker here a long time but find it a great site.

I haven't hobbied in several years but would love to indulge now and then. My question is aimed towards providers but feedback is appreciated from all. I started in the hobby when I was 50 out in Denver. Now I'm near Sioux falls and let's just say, the choice of professional reputable ladies is small. I've been hesitant as now I'll be turning 62 soon and so many ladies are, well very young. In Denver it was easy to find someone closer to my age. So is this something I just need to get over in my mind? Do providers really care about a BIG age gap? I've always been a respectful gentleman when it comes to this hobby and appreciate the ladies I've visited. So, is it just my shyness of the age difference thing or do others feel the same? I'd love to get some opinions
I've noticed far more guys (including some of my own clients) to be more hung up on age (age difference rather) than the ladies. Well before I was a provider I've enjoyed dating men much older than me. If anything for the most part providers especially younger ones (like myself and even younger) warmly welcome and appreciate our older clients....especially your age bracket of 60+. So yes....you might just need to get over it in your mind lol. Take care <3
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 09:14 PM   #24
chuckwalla
Account Disabled

Thanks........It's likely that us "older dudes" are a bit more appreciative and less crazy lol No more raging hormones ;-)
chuckwalla is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 06:56 AM   #25
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default I too tend to gravitate

to ladies closer to my age (50's). But, I'm looking for more of a connection and usually book multi-hour appointments. There are some great mature ladies in Colorado. I am sure some of them are willing to travel.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 07:38 AM   #26
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 373

$$$ are ageless.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women