Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70439
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60114
gman4452953
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37099
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2010, 11:26 PM   #16
Badboy_71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

OKAY! OKAY! I'll admit it! I did all those things! It was me, alright! Now can we change the subject?!!!
Badboy_71 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 10:39 AM   #17
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Sure bad boy its easy, just dont click on the thread.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:14 AM   #18
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboy_71 View Post
OKAY! OKAY! I'll admit it! I did all those things! It was me, alright! Now can we change the subject?!!!
I thought you were only responsable for world hunger and the lack of peace in the middle east.
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:15 PM   #19
Badboy_71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Not the middle east. The world hunger thing was to try to get people to move to where the food is. That one just backfired. Sorry!
Badboy_71 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:12 AM   #20
bigblue04
Registered Member

Default New World Order

'New World Order' is basically the idea that the world and hence politics, banking, business, entertainment in most countries is run by the ultrawealthy the Global Banking Elite. These would by families like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Warburgs, Lazards, Bronfmans, and Morgans. The Federal Reserve is a private entity that violates the Constitution and is owned by families such as these (largest shareholder is the Rothschilds).

In fact, JP Morgan was one of the largest figureheads responsible for the creation of the Federal Reserve during the Woodrow Wilson administration. The more you research this topic, the more and more feasible it all sounds. It explains a lot about the rapid deterioration of the economies in America, Europe, etc. and the push for a global currency (Anybody remember Medvedev flashing a sample 'global coin' at last year's G8 summit?)
bigblue04 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:25 AM   #21
BiggestBest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by i812-) View Post
I think but dont recall correctly that the files on JFK will be released in 2012. I beleive that their was a major government cover up! Why seal records for 55 years????
because it was organized crime?? Dont think so.
Now you know what event will trigger the end of the world in 2012.

Perhaps I've said too much ...
BiggestBest is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:48 PM   #22
Guest072311
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblue04 View Post
'New World Order' is basically the idea that the world and hence politics, banking, business, entertainment in most countries is run by the ultrawealthy the Global Banking Elite. These would by families like the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Warburgs, Lazards, Bronfmans, and Morgans. The Federal Reserve is a private entity that violates the Constitution and is owned by families such as these (largest shareholder is the Rothschilds).

In fact, JP Morgan was one of the largest figureheads responsible for the creation of the Federal Reserve during the Woodrow Wilson administration. The more you research this topic, the more and more feasible it all sounds. It explains a lot about the rapid deterioration of the economies in America, Europe, etc. and the push for a global currency (Anybody remember Medvedev flashing a sample 'global coin' at last year's G8 summit?)
Very good summary Blue
Guest072311 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:30 PM   #23
dirty dog
Valued Poster

It has become apparent to me that I am the second coming of christ. Thats the only thing that can explain all these woman chanting "oh god, oh god" while were having sex.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:18 PM   #24
BottomlessFilth
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7206

If any of you like learning about this subject, I have been reading a new book called "I Am Me, I Am Free, The Robotics Guide to Freedom" by David Icke. So far I am loving the heck out of this book. He has written quite a few other books that I look forward to checking out when I'm done with this one. Just thought I'd pass this book along in case anyone out there is in search of a new read.
LINK: http://www.davidicke.com/

BottomlessFilth is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:08 PM   #25
bigblue04
Registered Member

Bottomless Filth,

You are on the right track! I've read 5-6 of Icke's books, and he is right on the money. He has been exposing the NWO for 10+ years. Everyone back then thought he was nuttier than squirrel turds, but now he is the one laughing. Take a look around America and the massive, unprecedented and unconstitutional power grab happening in all arenas by the Federal gov't. the NWO is 100% real and we essentially already live in a Fascist Police State. Yesterday on the news, they were even mentioning a new national ID card for all(which has been in the works for years).

Luckily, people are really starting to wake up and oppose this garbage. The widespread opposition to Swine Flu Vaccines, the Healthcare Bill, and Cap and Trade along w/ the Global Warming hoax are a sign the masses are starting to push back!
bigblue04 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:13 AM   #26
KCJoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I don't believe in any of them. Neither do I believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, or the G-spot.
KCJoe is offline   Quote