Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #16
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinBusinessTraveler View Post
This is why I try to stick to one good agency. I get screened once and I'm good to go with a plethora of gorgeous women.
ABT
Agreed; same reasoning suggests Preferred 411; bigger plethora, even. ;-)
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 78704 View Post
Agreed; same reasoning suggests Preferred 411; bigger plethora, even. ;-)

Not necessarily.....An Agency has a reason to value your business and cater to your needs, make up for things that go bad, extend you a special here and there......

You get none of that with a screening service.... Just additional risk at having to disclose your personal information...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:41 AM   #18
Guest120311-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 2747
My ECCIE Reviews

So basically an appt request from here should look like this,
Hi Jane,
I'm interested in seeing you in the near future. Here are my references. Please let me know when we can set a time to meet.
Thanks,
Joe Blow

lady#1 512-123-4567, abcdefg@yahoo.com, Saw here early Nov.
lady#2 hijklmn@yahoo.com, Saw her last month, she liked my hat.
lady#3 210-123-4567, opqrst@yahoo.com, Saw her 12/24/09

Many ladies have forms set up on their websites to just type this info into.

Another alternative is to log into your P411 acct and push the request an appt button. It sends us your request via email with the necessary info you have already put in your profile. Right down to what you'd like to drink and activities you enjoy. You like heels and stockings, it's right there! Pretty handy for us and you!

Keep it simple, and have fun!
Tess
Guest120311-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:43 AM   #19
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

ok ladies to clarify things.......... if you are a P411 provider, all a gent has to do is send you a request through P411 and we/they are good??? just want to make sure... im slow sometimes
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:57 AM   #20
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaofaustin View Post
PM's with "Hey.. can I see you?".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devynn von Tease View Post
"Are you available?"
I didn't realize this was such an issue. I am guilty of starting the process in the above manner. I usually like to schedule 3-4 days in advance, and I often initially PM asking about availability for the date and time I would like to play. If the response is a yes, then I send all my screening/reference/P411 information. I always figured it was a waste of time to send all the information if the lady is not available. If I send all my information with the first contact info and she is not available, I then have provided all my info to someone I may never see. I don't know why, but I don't like that.
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:27 AM   #21
Sensual Sophia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 146
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by swwaustin View Post
I didn't realize this was such an issue. I am guilty of starting the process in the above manner. I usually like to schedule 3-4 days in advance, and I often initially PM asking about availability for the date and time I would like to play. If the response is a yes, then I send all my screening/reference/P411 information. I always figured it was a waste of time to send all the information if the lady is not available. If I send all my information with the first contact info and she is not available, I then have provided all my info to someone I may never see. I don't know why, but I don't like that.
I see your point. But lets say the lady in question is only able to check her email twice that day. She gets the first email, and she can begin screening immediately, because she may be contacting another lady who only checks her email a few times a day... and it can end up taking much longer to hear back than you might think. If you keep all your reference info in a handy text file, maybe save it to your hobby email or to your eccie.net notebook (very handy), all you need to do is copy and paste.

You might say,

"I'm interested in seeing you today at 2 pm. If you are available, please screen me with these refs:

(copy and pasted reference info here)

If not, no worries and maybe we can hook up some other time.

If you do think you will want to see her in the next month, ask her to prescreen so you are good to go.

BTW, I think it is ALWAYS HELPFUL to include a link to a provider's website or the provider's recent advertisement. This way I can verify that the contact info you provided is accurate and that the provider is known and established.
Sensual Sophia is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:47 AM   #22
RebeccaFair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 70
My ECCIE Reviews

SWW, that is slightly different, and you can always add, "if you are available then, let me know, and I will send you screening info" or "if this time will work for you, I have references", something similar...

The e-mails the other girls are talking about, pretty much only have the one line, giving no additional info at all.

I really appreciate what the original poster is trying to do, make things easier for both sides. There will always be rotten apples in any barrel. Screening is for the safety of everyone involved, it may be a little hastle, but it does cut down on risk. Nothing eliminates risk completely. But I would rather have a little assurance than none at all. As a couple of ladies have stated, many of us will pre-screen, that way when the time is right, we are all ready to go.

So a big thank you to the gentlemen who help us out in this....many kisses all over.
RebeccaFair is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 07:58 AM   #23
WickedHeather
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2716
My ECCIE Reviews

if you send me an email that says:

are you available today

i don't have any refs

and that is all it says, you go to the trash, no ifs, ands or buts. i ask for refs or p411 id and that is what i mean. i don't even talk to you until you screen.

so listen, at one point you are going to have to screen. end of story. if you do this right and see a 'newbie friendly' lady that is respected and trusted (and that is not hard to discern if you do some homework) then the rest of your screening is relatively painless.

i know of very few ladies who will continuely ask for your 'personal info' over and over if you have done it right the first time. granted each lady could be a little different, but the circle of ladies that i have had the privilage to work with are quick to answer and area very interested in the safety of all concerned.

and trust me, we have heard it all...i have been on the board 'forever and a day', 'i post 400 times a day', 'i have seen all the "top providers" (but i am not going to tell you who they are, WTF???). and guys who do this crap are outed and end up on the DNS list of the 'top ladies'.

i mean IF you have really seen all these 'top ladies' on the board, why wouldn't you use them as a reference??? isn't that a way to not have to keep giving out your personal info??? uh, duh! but it's a lie and we know that. and we know who you are when you try that stuff.

so when she says, THIS IS WHAT I NEED TO VERIFY YOU, then that is what she means. and trying to get around it or play douche bag games will get you nowhere with any of the exceptional ladies that i know.

class dismissed.
WickedHeather is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:09 AM   #24
missi hart
transgirl provider

User ID: 3227
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by karmaofaustin View Post
Good for you and those that ascribe to your methods. They won't be seeing me or my compatriots. Now BACK ON TOPIC!!

I started this thread because I honestly felt like maybe there were a lot of newbies who didn't know proper procedure when asking for a "date" with those of us who DO SCREEN. It was simply meant to be used a tool....NOT TO BRING OUT THE TOOLS.

We don't screen to get "your info". What do we ask you for??? We ask you for PROVIDER REFERENCES and THEIR CONTACT INFO. Where in there did you get that I need your mother's maiden name, your SS#, and your DL/Passport? Nowhere. And if you already subscribe to P411, you have already given Gina your personal info, so what's the issue?

Not every thread has to become a debate. Really. And A BIG ASS THANK YOU to those that get it.. ~K

amen to that!

i think this thread is worthwhile and helpful
missi hart is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:52 AM   #25
swwaustin
Philanderer’s Anonymous

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacensatin View Post
SWW, that is slightly different, and you can always add, "if you are available then, let me know, and I will send you screening info" or "if this time will work for you, I have references", something similar...
Good idea, I am not sure why I never added that, but I will from now on, Thanks.

Another couple of questions for you ladies, When I do send my references via PM, I usually add my P411 client ID. Is this useful, or does contact need to also be made through the P411 site? I usually use P411 and my oks as supplemental info, but can P411 be used in lieu of sending references?
swwaustin is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 08:53 AM   #26
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Not necessarily.... An Agency has a reason to value your business and cater to your needs, make up for things that go bad, extend you a special here and there... You get none of that with a screening service... Just additional risk at having to disclose your personal information.
Well, I don't get any of that FROM a screening service, true. I might get it WITH a screening service FROM an independent provider, of course; it's not like p411 makes such things *less* likely. Providers, too, have reason to value, cater, make up, extend... Marley argues that her flaky betrayal, taking hundreds of dollars in advance and then not fulfilling our deal or refunding any money, has cost her significant business because I posted about it on ASPD.

Also on Eccie, on reflection.
78704 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:13 AM   #27
Guest062010
Account Disabled

User ID: 7950
Default NEVER EVER SEND YOUR P411 ID VIA EMAIL!!

As I said in the very first post of this.. you cannot send your ID, Gina will ban your account because once you send that ID ANYONE can get it and use it. Apparently this is how our favorite starving troll gets to unsuspecting new girls.

Most of us will happily take P411 requests, check your okays out, and see ya PDQ!! Just click on the send appt. request button! It's too easy!!

Or as you've seen, many of the ladies have given some nice descriptors on how/what to write us.

As for all of you that go the agency route, please note that this thread was started by an INDY appealing to HER demographic area. Which apparently does not include you, so why oh why would you derail such an important thread to get some stupid perk from an agency owner for plugging him? .....That was rhetorical by the way so please don't bother answering.

Let's just really try and stay on topic here. If you see INDY providers, this thread is for you. Please take from it what you need and leave the rest. ~K
Guest062010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:31 AM   #28
guest072811
Account Disabled

User ID: 12729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risn2TheOccasion View Post
Ladies, I totally understand and agree screening is for your personal safety. A wise woman always has some safety measures in place. There are some really bad people out there and they will always look for easy prey. So this is in no way an indictment against proper screening.

Gentlemen have a problem as well. In the past, I have always had the tendency to stay with, and develop a relationship with two providers. One generally providing FBSM I will see most often and one FS I will see maybe 4-6 times a year. I do this for a reason. Safety and discretion.

It just so happened that the FBSM lady I have been seeing for a few years retired and moved out of state. She had a no review policy and ran only a occasional ad on BP. She also had a consulting business so providing was not her only source of income. The FS provider is totally UTR and does not allow calls from men or women she doesn't know. She to is leaving the hobby, in fact her phone is already disconnected. Because of this I have no reference at this point. Even if I did, they would more than likely not be accepted because both ladies were UTR.

Ladies, I know there is a close knit group here who have no problems giving reps. But there are also those who will not give reps to ladies they don't like, or don't know. There are those who will not takes reps from those they don't like, or don't know.

I am not sure there is a complete solution to this issue. Maybe P411 is a solution, I don't know. I am still not ready to take that plunge. I have to REALLY.....REALLY.....REALLY trust someone before I will hand over my personal information. I also understand you have to feel safe too.

Sad thing is, there are no absolutes either. How many times have we read about a well screened guy ripping a lady off, or expecting something beyond her stated services. How many times have we read about a well established provider ripping a guy off. No, it doesn't happen everyday. But it happens. There is always some risk.

Again, this is just my perspective based on my experience in this hobby. For me it is simple. I call you and if I can't pass your screening, for whatever the reason, we part as friends and move on down the hobby trail. I will not bad mouth you and you will accept the fact that there was some personal info that I just couldn't reveal to you. Life goes on.
I'm new here so no claws but even as a provider I agree with him. The ref's that I have checked for clients that are not into the hobby have been discreet or out of state which made it a little harder but I ALWAYS offer an alternative screening method for those... I think KarmaofAustin has a point though if you are a regular you know what you need to do. This is the first time that I have been a member of a board and I hope that will help with screening because my clients are UTR.
guest072811 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:40 AM   #29
Guest062010
Account Disabled

User ID: 7950

No claws seen doll! Welcome to our little world! It's a pretty great resource for all us alike.. we all have UTR clients that do indeed use other methods to screen. Point is, they still somehow take the time to make us feel safe just like we do for them.. quid pro quo people..that's all we're asking!

Now I'm off to check out the new hottie's showcase!!!
Guest062010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 11:22 AM   #30
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
There are alternatives to screening.

Nobody is more concerned with your rights to privacy than yourself guys.

Care to share??

Also 8/10 times all we need are provider refs for screening once you have that then no need for all that extra personal info to be given out each and everytime you want to play...
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote