Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59937
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47560
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2015, 06:08 AM   #16
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Then it's a battle that the ladies must fight. One would think, since it's the hobbyists Hobby, they would help the ladies out and discourage other gents from harrassing, haggling, demanding, not providing screening, cancelling due to double booking, etc. As long as the gents have so little compassion for the ladies and not only fail to discourage unpleasant aspects of the biz from some gents, but at times encourage it, they can hardly get upset when we do come to the board in order to address problems and act as though it is complaining or trying to draw attention to ourselves. So, thanks for reaffirming just exactly how independent our attitudes and actions need to be.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 07:50 AM   #17
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
Haggling is probably by biggest pet peeve in hobby land, instant turn off.

Que the hobby to car lot comparisons lol
I feel like if someone were to say "I'm very interested in this particular model. The hair, though, does it come in a hot pink or fuck-me red color?" you'd be all for it. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybbw View Post
Keep in mind you have something I want, I have something you want.
This logic though... is it the dick you want more, or the money . /rhetorical
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:43 AM   #18
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

If packaged & marketed correctly, pussy sells quite well at higher prices.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:01 PM   #19
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59
Default From $50 to $350+ true story

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
If packaged & marketed correctly, pussy sells quite well at higher prices.
You forgot the most important thing, the product must be great or it will end up in the clearance isle at discounted rates.

I have a quick story to share, I met a provider years back through BP, visited her 2-3 times, she was charging $50-$60 hhr and the service was great and looked descent, she came here worked on her business side of things, worked out to make her body tighter, started to do her hair and make up and most importantly! stayed out of the drama and posting nonsense,

This same provider now gets $350+hr and from the reviews I've read, the service is still great I have a few more similar stories but she has been the most successful here so far

I wont say who she is to protect her privacy, Get at me girl if you read this
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 02:43 PM   #20
slubby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

slubby is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 03:35 PM   #21
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I have a quick true story. I met with a client several times. He was respectful, intelligent, squeaky clean, nice looking, never early, always tipped, and always bought me a little gift. He never came on the board to make false assumptions, less than nice insuations, brag about his conquests, or even flat out insult the ladies. We had several conversations that lead him to understand what it was that was the cause for him and his wife to have become distant over the years. I still get emails from the client who appreciated me sharing what it was. He no longer has a need or desire to hobby and he and his lady are happier than ever.

We are none of us a product on a shelf. We are each human beings providing a service.
Old 08-05-2015, 03:54 PM   #22
icansmile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Back when I used to mow lawns (yes, lawnmowers existed back then) and I needed baby formula I was not offended, nor did I feel that my integrity was questioned just because someone offered to LET me mow their yard for less than my going rate. Car dealets do it, furniture stores do it, the list goes on. In my years of hobbying I have never bargained, but I find it quite pretentious the indignation that some ladies express when asked about their fee. I would venture to guess many of these same ladies are quite skilled "negotiators". What if you turn away a potential client over a few dollars when you have that opportunity to show them WHY you are worth what you say you are? It is your product and you get to dictate its value but it is our money, and we can move past your price point and never meet, or we can ask.
icansmile is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 04:05 PM   #23
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by icansmile View Post
Back when I used to mow lawns (yes, lawnmowers existed back then) and I needed baby formula I was not offended, nor did I feel that my integrity was questioned just because someone offered to LET me mow their yard for less than my going rate. Car dealets do it, furniture stores do it, the list goes on. In my years of hobbying I have never bargained, but I find it quite pretentious the indignation that some ladies express when asked about their fee. I would venture to guess many of these same ladies are quite skilled "negotiators". What if you turn away a potential client over a few dollars when you have that opportunity to show them WHY you are worth what you say you are? It is your product and you get to dictate its value but it is our money, and we can move past your price point and never meet, or we can ask.
Well, maybe most of us have already established our worth as evidenced by every bit of information available to the potential clients. Why would a gentleman haggle over a few dollars? I bet ya a dollar it wasn't the ladies idea to start negotiating her worth any time a gent contacted her. Mowing lawns is a service, albeit a little less personal than the intimate service females provide for the gents. If it wasn't, more gents would be looking for a lawn maintenance fella instead of a lady to spend time with.

It's tacky, uncouth, inappropriate, and simply rude to indicate that what you want from us is exactly what everyone else has to offer. If ya want a cheaper rate from a warm wet hole, rather than an experience with a certain female, you can find it here. Contact the lady who provides the rate you want to pay.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:08 PM   #24
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybbw View Post
Tell me if it's against the rules but one in specific set me on this rant. Joedirty.
Idk if i'm allowed to say names.

My rates are the lowest around he was trying to get more than hh for 80. My hh rates are 100. So we were basically going back and fourth over 20 bucks.

I'll stand my ground just so I have respect for myself. Sorry not sorry.

60 bng
100 hh
200 hr.
I think that's pretty freakin cheap.
And no that wasnt a sales tactic.
Just stating I'm lower than most.

It's insulting. If you see the menu and you can't afford it,
Get an appetizer or eat somewhere else ya know?

Ugh just grinds my gears.

Keep in mind you have something I want, I have something you want.
Rant over
For me, menus are the tempter

THE intro to what might be

Now, the skill to produce

The items on that chart

Comes to mind

So research begins

Oh well we know what we do.

Big head, little head

The debate begins

Who wins?

For the OP

O well

PM if you wish

The double analysis

Of your comments.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 06:59 PM   #25
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would REALLY like to respond to this topic. But because what I'm about to write is going to be a bit inflammatory to some of the ladies reading this, I wish to make a bit of a disclaimer.

Max. I adore you and consider you a friend. And to the other ladies: Nothing personal. I just tend to disagree with you. But just a little bit.

First, I'm not that fond of negotiation, either. But it's never really bothered me that much. Let me be the first person to say no, or give them a yes.

In my opinion, selling and negotiation is just something that is inherent in business. In different cultures, it's an ingrained sentiment of every day life.

So although I would prefer for someone to negotiate my rate UP, instead of downwards, it's really in the delivery of the "offer" that will cause me to either consider accepting what he has offered or declining, and feeling a bit put out by the whole situation.

The bottom line is that we're selling something very personal (I know you all know this but sometimes, guys don't act like they do). It's a different type of value.

That's why we're able to charge what we do because of what we give, and yes ... it's an emotional gift as well as physical.

But SO often, men don't treat us as a value and I'll admit that I might not be explaining what is in my mind correctly.

And that is why you'll see good females of this community, like the few above, trying to explain why haggling, negotiating, and yes, especially low-balling, is so often perceived as insulting.

Plus, it's also the whole Men are from Mars/Women from Jupiter ... or whatever that book is. Guys tend to be so much more matter of fact about things.

As the collective female "we" can be that way as well. But there is always a deeper emotion involved with sex work. Most of you guys don't see it because it's not out there to view.

But the deeper emotional involvement, the giving, is always present. And when you haggle, it gives the perception of devaluing her/me/us as a person. A human being.

And then, it's complicated.

I've always had a bit more testosterone in my system than some. I guess that is why I've always had such an incredible high sex drive, even at my age.

I'm a business woman. Heck, we all are. And so with my age, and experience, I just have a different view. Ask me. Offer me a trade of silver or something, if you wish to do that. Gift cards? You betcha.

You'd rather pick me up a television set at Walmart than pay my fee? I'm listening, let's chat.

Heck, if it were war time, I'd trade for vegetables and stockings. Would I wish to? I'm very practically minded. It's a commodity. And yes, it can be a cold one.

But it doesn't have to be. I'm sure that even a few of my compadres above would agree that if asked REALLY nicely, a negotiation could be considered. For some.

I'll generally say no. But I've been known to say yes.

I'd give an example of something cute that happened a few months ago that applies here, but I've bored you all enough.

Happy Wednesday!
Elisabeth

P.S. I'd like to add one more thought. While thinking about this topic, I would like to PERSONALLY thank ALL of my clients, and certainly many of you are friends now, for the kindness that the vast majority have shown, and shared, with me. Honestly, it's just a few people that cause this type of angst. It's the exception and not the norm. But it's become MORE the norm the past few years with some of the overt rudeness. Seems more prevalent.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:01 PM   #26
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Elisabeth,

Thanks Doll! I adore you as well. Being mature providers, and both being sexually active and playful ladies, you and I have tons in common, but absolutely we can never hope to think of or view every topic in the same manner, due to having different experiences.

I have not always said no to negotiations, but when it became clear, some time back, that more contacting me, than not, addressed me as if I were selling a piece of meat and we were all living in a depression type of economy, I must admit it became a huge concern. Especially when I could see all the reviews piling up for the gents who were contacting me.

Gosh, I certainly wish all gents could get laid every day, but not at my expense. I'm a giving individual, but allowing a steam roller to roll back and forth over me again and again, when I had the opportunity to pick myself up instead, I opted to pick myself back up. It's just not my responsibility to figure out how they can get more for less. I offer non-rushed experiences, don't even have a clock in my playroom, and do my best to ensure each gent I do see gets a great bang for his buck and then some. I offer a safe clean environment which is also pimp free.

Someone offering me a brand new television, is a bit different than some of the offers we get, which I know you know....LOL. As stated, the only way I, personally, could be comfortable with providing was to bring it to the forefront. We don't live in a time of "goods for services rendered" negotiations, even if some experience a tough time now and again, gents are not entitled to get a discount just because another gent was offered one, etc.

Geez! If it was my intent to screw every Joe Blow, no matter the circumstances, I could do that. I like sex, am truly grateful for the men who can afford to see me, and actually choose to spend time with me, as opposed to Lady X, Y, or Z, because her rate is cheaper, she is convenient/close, she's avail right now, or she will negotiate. Because, yes indeed, it is a VERY personal service, the most personal service one could offer another.

I don't understand why so many women give up sex themselves, in order to punish their partner, due to boredom in the bedroom, or whatever reason she uses. Me? I ain't ever gonna give it up! However, I can be just as picky about the gents I will see, as some of the gents disregard the actual importance of the experience.

It'd be nice to stand in the middle on important topics, but there's a balance in everything. When the scales tip one way or the other, ya gotta find the balance again. Yin and yang, tit for tat, one way and the other....right? I don't wanna take a strong stance on anything, but sometimes, it's necessary for me and hopefully also helps others floating in similar boats. If another's boat isn't affected as mine, I can certainly understand why they wouldn't join in.

Do yo thang, sweet Lady! I do indeed, admire you!

MM
Old 08-05-2015, 08:08 PM   #27
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

I automatically block guys who haggle. No questions asked.

I'm not going to hold back having your dick shoved down my throat, so you shouldn't hold back digging into your pockets.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:37 PM   #28
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
I automatically block guys who haggle. No questions asked.

I'm not going to hold back having your dick shoved down my throat, so you shouldn't hold back digging into your pockets.
Exactly!
Old 08-05-2015, 09:12 PM   #29
sammybbw
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 302259
My ECCIE Reviews

agreed
sammybbw is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 01:33 AM   #30
no_romance_needed
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
That is really, really funny!
no_romance_needed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women