Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70433
biomed160683
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2010, 02:03 PM   #16
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury daphne View Post
and what I think is most funny is this post..
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=839483&postcount=30

silly rabbit, haven't you learned by now pussy always prevails? If you tell a "friend" not to go see a chick and he wants to fuck her, your word means nothing.. he's going in!! You have no more control over us setting appointments than we have over you making them...

Violence against workers in the sex industry is an undeserved, prevalent, and preventable problem ALL AROUND THE WORLD. So this day is just like National Breast Cancer Awareness Day. Key word is awareness. But like the saying goes, if you're not against it, you must be for it. What a shame.

And any provider that thought that was funny is a complete fucking idiot.
I have my umbrella ready too...

So let me get this straight..members of eccie's are aloud to openly threaten providers on this board? Why has he not been banned or at very least been put on vacation?
allofamber is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:04 PM   #17
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

I understood Brooke...she started the thread...

I understood Amber because of my post here...http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=143233

I was confused about JahiaraQ until I read this...http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=835959

I understand Daphne of course, just look at the avatars...

Guess someone's pounding the PM buttons to get her friends to come post here. And I thought she was simmering down...

P.S.-Absolutely Lisa, I'll post a new avatar up about it! I'm an equal opportunity criticizer.

P.P.S.-Careful Daphne...you don't want to go quoting Locked threads...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:05 PM   #18
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
So let me get this straight..members of eccie's are aloud to openly threaten providers on this board? Why has he not been banned are at very least been put on vacation?
Points taste like chicken sweet cheeks.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #19
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

why not.. let's quote away.. everyone has seen it and it's still standing. And will always stand if you ask me my Madame Cleo prediction. The truth doesn't hurt.

So while you stoke, don't complain about others stoking... you just want to corner the market on it. You ride Reese and Brooke's ass, then have the nerve to complain when we say something to/ about our ATFs. You say Brooke is no better than sofiasco.. neither are you. Classic case of pot, meet kettle.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:08 PM   #20
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Enough said ....

Wakeuр

Lifetime Premium Access

You cruel ,cruel BASTAD!
It is funny though!
I never liked you anyway.................
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
why not.. let's quote away.. everyone has seen it and it's still standing. And will always stand if you ask me my Madame Cleo prediction. The truth doesn't hurt.
Absolutely, the thread will always be there...but the mods don't like people starting drama from locked threads...it'll just get the new thread locked...Brooke wouldn't like that very much I don't think...
Old 12-15-2010, 02:17 PM   #22
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Absolutely, the thread will always be there...but the mods don't like people starting drama from locked threads...it'll just get the new thread locked...Brooke wouldn't like that very much I don't think...
that's why we go for the one shot one kill, after that point has been made and it doesn't matter anymore, we move on to other conversations.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:18 PM   #23
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
that's why we go for the one shot one kill, after that point has been made and it doesn't matter.
Hehe!
Old 12-15-2010, 02:19 PM   #24
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Wrong. If traveling providers are avoiding Houston (which I'm not convinced is actually occurring), its because of all the stupid drama created in this forum. Stupid drama that this thread and the OP needlessly contribute to.

BW, if you have a problem with Wakeup's avatar, PM him asking him to change it. Beg, threaten, shame, guilt him into changing it. Report it to a Mod, an admin, the owner, etc. Starting this passive-aggressive thread, implying that Wakeup has some perceived power to draw or repel providers only contributes to the retardation of the Houston forums.

Or I could be wrong and this is the smartest thread ever. But I doubt it.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:22 PM   #25
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

why beg when the kill method works so much better. I wouldn't ask him to piss on me if I was on fire. FTR, the providers do or do not come because of the men.. not the pussy.
If you could see the PR you would see their private thoughts on the matter. So don't blame it on this thread.

10-4.. I'm gonna go watch a movie
Old 12-15-2010, 02:25 PM   #26
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
why beg when the kill method works so much better. I wouldn't ask him to piss on me if I was on fire. FTR, the providers do or do not come because of the men.. not the pussy.
Wrong again, they come because of the money -- something Wakeup doesn't have a monopoly on.

Quote:
If you could see the PR you would see their private thoughts on the matter. So don't blame it on this thread.
Why not? It makes as much sense to blame it on one thread as it does to blame it on one person or one avatar. Spare me your mental backwash. Demonize Wakeup if you must, but don't pretend its because of some lofty ideal like protecting abused sex workers.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:27 PM   #27
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

touche wise enderwiggin, touche.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:54 PM   #28
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No one is blaming Wake up for traveling providers not coming.

Can I be a realist here.

1.Rude ass comments by men in co-ed
2.Men not pre-booking, why roll the dice with no pre-bookings
3. Threads about lowering rates
4. Co-ed Drama, that means ladies and gents.
5.Sandbox drama that means ladies and gents.

Traveling providers not used to seeing the drama will be scared off.

In my opinion

Wake- up is an asshole, he screams it loud and proud......give him credit for that.

Has he prevented me coming there, hell no, has the rude ass comments from the men stopped me, hell no.

What has prevented me are the hagglers of Houston. Period.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 02:56 PM   #29
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well, everyone knows that I criticize ignorant people. So I figured I'd take it upon myself, with no other outside influence and for no other reason, to dedicate a day to doing something I like to do. December 18th will be International Day to Make Fun of Dumbass Hobbyists. I chose the umbrella logo because I expect people to rain hate down on me, and umbrellas protect people from rain. Just me being me.

You need more than an umbrella to protect you from my Rayne lmao! The really sad thing about a guy like you is you will be paying for azz FOREVER trying to get the approval you were deprived of as a child lol. People who do nothing but beg for attention by mocking the less fortunate may as well be child molestors. Did you hurt little kittens when you were 5 as well? You are a freshman psych student's dream thesis! Literally textbook tragedy lol. I actually feel kind of sorry for you. At least most of us are here because we want to be...not because we need to be.

The irony is by reading you and your tail bearer's posts one would assume you were in your early 20's, when in reality you are probably both in your 50's...seriously what grown man does nothing with his life other than this? I digress, and I have finals to study for so have fun!

I don't think touring providers ward off Houston either...they just ward off the posters on Eccie by doing on purpose to charge too much lol. That's how you get the lurkers and avoid the azz hats. I have a lot of great clients from Texas, but I prefer to see them in New Orleans.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #30
jasmin
Account Disabled

User ID: 52774
Default Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by allofamber View Post
So let me get this straight..members of eccie's are aloud to openly threaten providers on this board? Why has he not been banned or at very least been put on vacation?
He could have started a blog, but that's for anonymous cowards....he owned it! He stated it in the open......

Better a threat than silence and a deed......That would be outright cunty cowardice.....It takes a certin type of cowardice to do that.......

This is the reason providers may not want to go to New York. OMG that would require keeping abreast of current events and not being on here all day..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40679716...rts/?GT1=43001
jasmin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women