Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47631
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2015, 07:30 PM   #16
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

ROFLMAO! What in the hell are you even talking about?? Business Degree my ass, absolutely nothing you said has anything to do with the entire conversation on this thread. FYI we are NOT subcontracting, that's some bullshit a pimp tells his hoes so when her ass gets busted he doesn't have to pay her bail.

And also, the phones the same, the case changed, pay closer attention genius. We have plenty more images with her face in them which of course we wouldn't post as we only put nudes with face on our own site where we can control the exposure.

The rest of your post again I have no clue and obviously neither do you. Please go back to slinging the street walkers on Sherwood and leave the forums to the people whos IQ is above their shoe size. I guess those 40 dolla rides adds up, darn pimps went from a 9yr old rusted caprice to the more expensive laptop computer. Movin on up huh?

Oh and should you be picking on fat people? just imagine if you could rent that Sherwood ass by the pound youd already have new rims for your dodge charger! Its a good thing she cant read or she might not let u sell that 58" ass no mo! Bad Pimp! Bad!
thegfegirls is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:17 PM   #17
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Lords doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. And probably never graduated high school. I see the face of ever girl you have in their ads. At least their legal. This post is an non issue in my book. Good for her and you.
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 01:55 AM   #18
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Put money on it Raw Dog,,,
The idiot doesn't have a business license or he would have interviewed the girl already, asking Cients to see her for validation of her age,,,
He knew there was a possibility it wasn't her and wouldn't expose his face to meeting a minor.

He is asking Clients to grade her performance,,,he should already know his product before sending her on a call. Running late,,,Santa pimp would be on the phone giving the client a discount. A informed pimp KNOWS every move she makes,,, Oh yea Santa hired the shit outta this one! She arrives Late Tomorrow! One of yall needs to let me know how she does!
Meet her Raw Dog,,,

Elf Membership,,,you going hard lately,,,business must be bad when you try to pull shit out of your ass,,,

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1415491

http://america.aljazeera.com/article...ersatrisk.html
For Tracy, a dancer in Seattle, just north of Tacoma, who asked that her real name be withheld, the incident immediately reminded her of the licensing information she had to file with the local police department to legally dance at the club. “They take our fingerprints. Ask about any scars or identifying marks,” she said. “So if I get murdered, they can identify my body.”
Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 04:20 AM   #19
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I can't decide which one of you is more boring than the other......perhaps we should do a poll
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 10:06 AM   #20
Guest040816
Account Disabled

A bored/broke man should entertain himself with pussy,,,
Old 07-02-2015, 11:19 AM   #21
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LOL! Is this guy saying a good pimp forces his hoe to screw him first before he sticks her ass in a cheap motel to get him money?!?! He's actually saying that in public?? OMG that's sad! Ever see these guys mugshots when they get busted/ That look on their face.. "Whut man? what I do wrong?" its priceless!

Dude you really should just shut up now before you put yourself in a bad situation lol. You certainly are not helping yourself here. Anyways I do thank you for drawing attention to our thread it certainly helps her to be seen! The rest of your ramblings honestly sound like a very upset pimp whos just not pulling in the cash anymore. Its hard out there for a pimp... aint it? Im gonna just not bother responding cuz I have no clue what your trying to say, perhaps its the Ebonics barrier, I have never been able to decipher it.
Old 07-02-2015, 02:56 PM   #22
river985
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

So....work as an elf for Santa or work BP? Which is safer, more moral, more lucrative?

http://batonrouge.backpage.com/Adult...-paid/13770816
river985 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:15 PM   #23
The Big Lebowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Strange post river985, especially the moral dilemma you referenced. Which is more moral - seeing an elf or an indy?
The Big Lebowski is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:44 PM   #24
AutumnB
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 293289
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

(Sniffs air)Smells like Fresh Drama to me
AutumnB is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:02 PM   #25
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by river985 View Post
So....work as an elf for Santa or work BP? Which is safer, more moral, more lucrative?

Hell no don't work for Santa! 200 emails a day for young ladies wanting a job is too damn many as it is!! Obviously the alternatives aren't as appealing.. Can you imagine what its like to be an Pimped, Indy or Agency today?? Opening that door to a total stranger that you nor anyone you know has ever met??
There is not a single agency that doesn't take guys off the street, oh sure they have their verification process but their process is to protect the agency from LE, and we all know it doesn't work or agencies wouldn't still be getting busted everywhere.
How do we differ you ask? Try and see an Elf and give her money without having already seen an Elf . It is impossible. Ask any provider their most valuable possession for business is.. Their client list. Ours is the biggest.
Lets consider the other end, the money.. an indy girl comes to town, she rents a nice suite, 125/nite that's 875bucks, her flight in and out? 500, her local transport/taxis? 120? Meals 200? of course theres other expenses but lets just go with these.. that's a cost out of her pocket of 1695.00 now she charges 200/hr so her first 9 hours of work just breaks her even. A single bad week and shes in trouble financially. Either way, everyone complains of high traffic girls, yet an Indy has to be high traffic just to turn a profit. But if she were an Elf? if she worked only 9hr in a week, she still takes home over 1000 dollars because she pays zero expenses. Lets not forget, if shes Indy, she risks, robbery, rape, arrest, or even death, because everyone she sees is a stranger. That is how girls end up with a pimp, they start as Indy, go to a city, they don't earn any money and cant afford their room, along comes a pimp who says oh hey its ok baby u can come work for me and I give u a room and shit and I take the money, last week to her that sounded stupid, but one night walking the street and hungry and that offer looks pretty good. So your desire to want young Indy ladies keeps feeding pimps more victims, but you don't care?

Here's some info you did not know, every single week since the Elves have began, an Elf has taken home more than the Firm itself. Not a single week in all these years has the firm taken in more than a working Elf that week. Multiply those costs above by 4 or 5 and realize how much work would have to be done for The Elves just to break even each week. The average profit per Elf made by the firm is less than 300 dollars a week. That's right! The firm makes 300 and the Elf takes home 2500. A far cry from any Agencies here and damn sure a long way from the Pimps. That's why we prefer not to be lumped in with the Annies and the Lordes and the rest of the so called "Management" here.

So which of you thinks a girl should be Indy just to satisfy your issue with Management? Which of you says "Take the Risks! It makes me feel better!" did you raise your hand? That's why you aren't a client of The Elves.
This same argument is as old as the hills, and while for most agencies who take a lot of their income and do nothing for it, The Elves are NOT one of those agencies. An agency that acts that way is simply a pimp with a website who offers no real benefits other that taking calls and collecting cash. Next time you want to argue that a girl should be an Indy instead of an Elf, remember what you are saying... You are saying, I don't give a shit young lady what happens to you, I don't care if you go broke, get hurt, or end up in jail, I still want your body and I want you to be defenseless and take risks to give it to me. Personally that makes you one sick sad sorry SOB and I hope you end up getting what comes to you.

Think my math is flawed? Ask why the same Indies have been here since The Elves began, and none have changed their financial standing, all they are doing is making a living, not getting rich. Clients have no idea what a lady spends just to provide you with a proper service, you think 200 is a lot? You wonder why the 50 dollar pussy is at motel 6 and sharing the same bed with 6 other girls? Do the math.

Fact is next time your down on Sherwood seeing that young girl for 80 bucks, remember you put her there, your distain for her to have someone able to make sure she doesn't go broke or end up having to join that pimps harem, you did that. Every time you go and see her again, you help keep him in business so he can keep doing it to more girls. You did that. Why the Elves? I ask you , Why the hell aren't more people like The Elves out there so that shit doesn't happen?

River, I am glad you asked why be an Elf, I am glad I got the chance to explain. Thanks, I hope I have answered the question.
Old 07-02-2015, 08:05 PM   #26
The Big Lebowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

^ Very well written response!
The Big Lebowski is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 11:14 PM   #27
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks TBL.. and EVERYONE should check out the July 4th ®Elf Deal! ITS CRAZY!!!
Old 07-03-2015, 03:16 AM   #28
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegfegirls View Post
It is impossible. Ask any provider their most valuable possession for business is.. Their client list. Ours is the biggest.
#1 reason I don't see agency girls for the most part.

I don't want my shit on file.

Most indy girls either don't keep a list or don't want info that could identify you...just info to know you are ok.

Could you imagine if some disgruntled employee was to publish the client list?

Now, I am the first to admit I don't know 100% what is on that list. But if they really have as large of a list as they brag...it isn't practical to have it in any any form but a database. Super easy for LE to subpoena.

Not saying a member is at risk, just not a risk I feel comfortable with. So don't bother flaming me.

Just expressing a normal Joe's reservations towards why we don't see agency girls.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 06:09 AM   #29
Guest040816
Account Disabled

I can relate to your point of view,,,,
The fat boy voluntarily gave a private letter with face pictures without her permission to the general public,,,he/she would cough up the clients list without a warrant.
A deal to go unscathed is for the pig squealer.
Old 07-03-2015, 09:03 AM   #30
croxley
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

OK, I don't post much, but I will say this. Most give Santa or whoever a lot of crap on here, but I have seen quite a few elves in my day and all of them have been great and gone off without a hitch. I've seen indy, agency ladies, and elves and I honestly for the life of me can't understand the hate. I was out of town when they came to Lafayette last week, so I unfortunately missed them, but if they come back, I will see them again.
croxley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women