Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160728
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40349
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35465
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2015, 03:10 PM   #16
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
How convenient, they were "former" members. You are truly stupid Baby Killer.
How is that convenient? The group disbanded 4 years before. The Weather Underground no longer existed. You can't be members of something that doesn't exist. You're the goddamn idiot, you degenerate cocktard.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:34 PM   #17
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Trump says a lot of populist things that sound good, especially about trade.

But he's really just white trash from Queens with a lot of money and ego.

He's on my list of Bozos.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:37 PM   #18
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Trump says a lot of populist things that sound good, especially about trade.

But he's really just white trash from Queens with a lot of money and ego.

He's on my list of Bozos.
I watched him on O'reilly. He pretty much said that he would squeeze mexico for trade and some other bullshit. He keeps forgetting that trade with Mexico is governed by NAFTA, and there is nothing he or his hair can do about it.

Also, he says he want to stop mass immigration and at the same time decimate Mexico's economy. The logic really doesn't follow there.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:40 PM   #19
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You are a bozo..............

The president has extraordinary powers if he wants to "squeeze" Mexico.....NAFTA or no NAFTA, especially if he has Congress with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
...He keeps forgetting that trade with Mexico is governed by NAFTA, and there is nothing he or his hair can do about it.

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 03:46 PM   #20
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
I watched him on O'reilly. He pretty much said that he would squeeze mexico for trade and some other bullshit. He keeps forgetting that trade with Mexico is governed by NAFTA, and there is nothing he or his hair can do about it.

Also, he says he want to stop mass immigration and at the same time decimate Mexico's economy. The logic really doesn't follow there.
I like Ron Whites take on it.

"Let's buy Mexico...fix it up and then flip it"

Or was that Trump who said that?
Old 06-25-2015, 03:53 PM   #21
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You are a bozo..............

The president has extraordinary powers if he wants to punish Mexico.....NAFTA or no NAFTA, especially if he has Congress with him.
Seriously, you should be the last person to call anyone a "bozo". You and JD are first in the line of shit-sipping hill-billies who start the most lame and pointless threads.

I see you conveniently ignored the second part of my post.

Yes, the president has "extraordinary powers". Does that mean he can just absolutely shred any international trade agreement he wants? No, and you'd be stupid as fuck to think otherwise.
Besides, I've rarely heard anyone say much about NAFTA, or the Mexico-USA trade. The main issue there is immigration, which, as pointed above, Trump seems to be wrong about.

He's just loud mouth white-trash. His trade philosophy is basically "fuck them, fuck them and fuck them too". Which might sound good on paper, considering America's current situation, but it's about as far from practical as his hairpiece.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:46 PM   #22
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Again, you make a stupid sweeping statement, then double down on it, then contradict yourself.

Which is it, does the president NOT have the powers or does he?

Let me bail you out (you idiot); the president could strictly enforce existing border agreements (inspections, documentation, visa, etc)...........

The presidential powers are sweeping - even with NAFTA.

You are a fucking dummy to make some broad generalization that NAFTA prevents a president from "squeezing" Mexico.

It is obvious that Trump knows more about it than you do.

Quote:
...... He keeps forgetting that trade with Mexico is governed by NAFTA, and there is nothing he or his hair can do about it.
Quote:
Seriously, you should be the last person to call anyone a "bozo". You and JD are first in the line of shit-sipping hill-billies who start the most lame and pointless threads.

I see you conveniently ignored the second part of my post.

Yes, the president has "extraordinary powers". Does that mean he can just absolutely shred any international trade agreement he wants? No, and you'd be stupid as fuck to think otherwise.
Besides, I've rarely heard anyone say much about NAFTA, or the Mexico-USA trade. The main issue there is immigration, which, as pointed above, Trump seems to be wrong about.

He's just loud mouth white-trash. His trade philosophy is basically "fuck them, fuck them and fuck them too". Which might sound good on paper, considering America's current situation, but it's about as far from practical as his hairpiece.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:49 PM   #23
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Smart? Do you even understand what you just wrote. Trump needs MEXICANS to win an election....only in Mexico because Mexicans can't vote in the United States, only citizens of this country can vote. Besides, Trump was pretty clear to even the lowly peon, he was talking about the government of Mexico and not the Mexican people. Of course he threatens the richest man in the world, Carlos Slim, who makes his money draining dollars out of the U.S. so the Mexican government and media are going to squawk loud and long. I suppose you will too pendejo. As for Hispanics themselves, polling shows that American Hispanics believe in doing it the right way, waiting in line, and obeying the law.
Can some one please explain to JD that when Trump insulted Mexico he also insulted the millions of legal Mexican America people living in the USA. Who are the fast growing population and their votes are important.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:50 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
If Trump wins there will be hell toupee.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 05:20 PM   #25
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, you make a stupid sweeping statement, then double down on it, then contradict yourself.
You're a fucking toolbag, whirl-a-gay, and that much is evident from the non sequitur you seem to be parading around as some sort of victory.

Can the president (theoretically) act against NAFTA? Yes, he can

Will he be able to muster the support of congress not to mention navigate the international diplomacy that goes into doing such a thing? No, he won't.

It's the same as saying the president could pardon Hitler.

I repeat, you are a toolbag. Go fuck yourself.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 05:26 PM   #26
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
I doubt he will win; but I am glad he is in the race...................

I have no doubt that Trump is smarter than Obama........Obama couldn't make it in the real world. He needs government help to get ahead.

Riiiiight. Running the most powerful nation in the history of the world for eight years after managing to get yourself elected POTUS twice......is not "the real world." While Trump stars in a reality show on TV....Do even you really swallow that kind of bullshit?

Did you fall and hit your head or something when you found out the ACA had been upheld? You and the admiral are posting goofy shit up....even goofier than usual, I mean....which is saying something.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 05:41 PM   #27
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Can some one please explain to JD that when Trump insulted Mexico he also insulted the millions of legal Mexican America people living in the USA. Who are the fast growing population and their votes are important.
Please disable your account.

Come back as Julio Foolio..
Old 06-26-2015, 01:30 AM   #28
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Do you even understand what YOU just wrote? You think legal mexicans in this country won't react badly to his talk about their countrymen? You're a fucking idiot.

Mexicans can't vote in the US? I beg to differ. I've voted in elections, dipshit.
That's why we need voter ID.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 01:59 AM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

Our current President doesn't give a shit about what laws or treaties, or even the Constitution (may it rest in peace) has to say. Why should Trump?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 05:59 AM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Trump's foreign policy sucks, he can't even get his program on Mex TV...........
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women