Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160842
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40405
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35581
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2010, 05:18 AM   #16
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry that happened to you honey, but do your home work,
read your reviews, see which provider is reliable and consistent....
and then you should be a happy camper....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:24 AM   #17
hemiman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combustion View Post
Call once then ten minutes later, if they don't answer just go to the next girl.

!0 minutes? What if they just started a 1hr session? Would you prefer for her to answer a call during the middle of a session? If so, what if it was yours? With a 10 minute rule, you're missing out on a lot.
hemiman is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:57 AM   #18
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I am sorry to hear that happened to you. I know that things to come up and can get in the way, but there is no exuse not to call and let the other party know, or to give them a ring and say sorry i won't be able to see you. Good luck next time.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 07:10 AM   #19
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

There's no perfect answer on when to make a repeat call. She may or may not be in the middle of a session. She may or may not be with family members. She may or may not have the phone on vibrate and didn't notice it. Calling back too quickly too many times makes you look like a stalker or creep. Take too long to call her back and someone else might slip in under you and get in. I've gotten to the point where I'm prepared to call a lot of ladies on my 'to see' list, and in no particular order just start dialing until someone picks up. I get brutal responses from some, but I just keep going.

Got to be flexible....and thick skinned.

Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:07 AM   #20
Holly
Account Disabled

User ID: 368
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile not me

You didnt email me ...next time pick me pick me I LOVE p411!! It makes screening and setting something up soooooooooo easy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gflip88 View Post
I've been in this hobby for almost a year, and some of my complaints about it you're probably familiar with. I have a P411 account with loads of Okays, and the providers I see regularly seem to like me. But here's my top Peev's:
1. Getting Stood up. This has happened too many times. Sometimes they call the next day to apologize. Others call at the very last second -- better than nothing. The only good excuse for not calling is you were in jail (got one of those -- turned out to be a great Provider). I just had a provider stand me up both last night and this.
2. Not answering the phone, or responding to appt requests via email. I'm always getting my ear bent by girls who claim they don't make enough dough, but it's hard to feel sorry for them when they don't answer the phone. I've left several voice messages with providers who never returned them. I understand that a few may be very busy, but if they aren't seeing new clients they should do me the courtesy of a brief email saying so.

I spent this entire weekend trying to make a connection, to no avail. A bunch of girls left something on the table.

Had to get this off my chest. Am I the only one getting this kind of treatment?
Holly is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:11 AM   #21
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Man, it's tough to be you guys! So many ladies, so many different rules! Text, don't text. Email, don't email. Call, don't call, Leave a message, don't leave a message. WOW!

I feel for the ladies too...too many scenarios and too many different answers! Call me, email me, text me, leave me a message, call during the day, at night...it's all good for me!

--v
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:11 AM   #22
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

I can tell you in my experience if contacting someone new ,phone calls almost never work.The ladies don't recognize my number and either don't check the message or do ,don't know who I am and don't respond.
I schedule the majority of my sessions with P411 providers through the system.
I always try to set things up in advance.At least the day before ,but usually two or more.
If after setting the session up and they don't call the morning of with directions,etc I e-mail and call them.Usually this system works with no problems.
I have had only one cancellation so far.
Some of the ladies do advertise they want phone calls only and for them I call leave a message making sure I tell them it is okay to call my number at any time.That is very important to mention about them being able to call your number.Many ladies don't want to call back without permission,which is a good thing for you guys with SO's.
Give them ample time to respond.Very good chance they are in a session or busy with family etc.
You are also right about Saturday's being a bitch to shedule on at the last minute.I guess the ladies have had a full week and if they don't have anything definite set up with clients they sometimes take the day off.
In emergencies I have a couple of my atfs I can call and they will always see me at a moments notice.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:36 AM   #23
Judge Smails
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Agree with Looie. If it is someone I have not seen before, I would try email or P411 and have had decent success with return email messages. Have never even bothered with a phone call. However, I would note that this is almost always a week or more in advance, never even bothered to try it the same day. Sometimes, I will get prescreened on p 411 and ask if screened, could I call day before, etc.

Even if it is someone I have seen before, I still go email 3-7 days in advance. No phone until day of to confirm.

Have had good luck with this system. Usually don't go to great lengths to set a plan b, just put the money back in the coffee can or head to ampville.
Judge Smails is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:43 AM   #24
Guest122711
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

I would say 95% of the time I end up with plan C which is usually an AMP. Now granted I dont hobby as much as some but normally Plan A is always Fail.

But ill admit I had a change of plans one time 5 minutes before a session start and had to cancel, she wasnt very happy, I felt just terrible for doing that.

But my point being is while this is an issue we are talking about peoples lives and any number of reasons come up for appointments to be missed. I try to not let it get to me because it only makes plan b, c, d etc less enjoyable. and having fun is what this hobby is all about.

Anyway I hate negative threads so im out on a positive one. Thank you AddisonAmy and Shea Veile for being wonderful Plan A's these also happen to be my top 2 best sessions, I wonder why?
Guest122711 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:46 AM   #25
Jade Mackie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1816
My ECCIE Reviews

I know for me myself, I'm practically terrified to call someone back after I missed a call. It has the potential to cause so many problems, and I refuse to be selfish and inconsiderate of someone else's life because I need to make money. I want to have respect for a man and especially the innocent people in his life. If I miss it within five minutes-I'll call back, or if I'm specifically told to call back. I like communicating via computer the best because I feel it's safest for the man. He can answer emails, etc. at his convenience and privacy. I usually respond within a day to emails. However, there has been instances where I will visit my mom for a few days and I'm not able to respond in a timely fashion.
Jade Mackie is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 08:57 AM   #26
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

I will add this: If you have P-411 then send an email a few days in advance to inquire about availability. Don't assume that just because you asked "hey, are you around tomorrow" that you have a confirmed appointment. Yes, I'm around taking serious appointment requests, thank you. We can screen you then, and if you happen to call/email last minute then it makes it easier to accommodate your request.

IF you only have provider refs, it can take up to a week to screen, mostly because I will take a P-411 member over the hassle of calling/emailing several girls. I know, doesn't sound like much work..but playing phone/email tag on a busy day is a pain!
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:20 AM   #27
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available
Wink Boy...

My opinion, this is one of those....

"YOU WIN SOME, YOU LOSE SOME!"

If we get deep, this could go back & forth. Not to even mention all the different scenarios.

Babe, I know the girls, that have dodged your bullet. Were so hot, that it gives you blue balls. Hey, but be for-real, we are in Dallas, there has to be 20 more girls, that look exactly as each one of those girls did. Don't get your heart involved, at-least not before the third session. (Most are not as good as they look.)

So look at it as a freebie, shoot to the pic and still cross them off your did list.
(Sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality.)

Now get back out there and catch some fish.
Dasani is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:45 AM   #28
Suite270
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I must be one lucky guy. Never had a cancellation, and was only delayed twice that I recall (delayed due to time - Provider in the shower). I guess what separates me from others; I don't schedule appointments with providers too far in advance. I don't know if I want to be intimate with a woman 3-days from now (chances are I do, though!!). I dunno' - with life being so damned busy these days, it's hard for me to plan past today (at least, Hobby plan).

With that being said, I have my eyes on all these beautiful Dallas ladies, and I pick up the phone. I go down my list, and the first to provide availability under my time constraints "wins my business". That's just business..
Suite270 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 11:52 AM   #29
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

When you call, leave a message. When you leave your voicemail message, please leave a callback time frame for us. If you say "Call me back by 3:30 if you can book me for 5pm", I'm sure you'll get more returned calls. I work up to two hour sessions and when I check my voice mail afterwards, have to decide if it's in the clients best interests for me to call them back. I don't ever want to compromise a client. Some gentlemen I know are single or off that day but most don't have those freedoms. Not getting a call back isn't always because she's flaked. Happy Hobbying!
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 12:06 PM   #30
Guest032811
Account Disabled

User ID: 2309
My ECCIE Reviews

i so argee with nicole p its hard to clear someone in 10 mins some ladys dont check there emails tell they have free time. but we do try our best to get it done in a timely manner. its not easy when a ref that guys use does not email or texted or call back to clear u. but like i said there has to be a lil thing call timeing
xoxox lusty
Guest032811 is offline   Quote