Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-23-2010, 10:07 AM   #16
bodilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

This probably off topic but I have gotten 2 different explanations privately.

What is the difference between a Sponsor Provider and Verified Provider?
Old 01-23-2010, 10:32 AM   #17
clarkkentglasses
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

sponors have ads on the front page like how aspd had sponsor ads all bunched up on the top except on aspd sponors had bcd access i don't think they do here
Old 01-23-2010, 11:10 AM   #18
BIG C
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodilly View Post
This probably off topic but I have gotten 2 different explanations privately.

What is the difference between a Sponsor Provider and Verified Provider?
Yep, it's quite off topic so please stay on topic here.....Thanks.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:22 AM   #19
VeronicaMoore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1712
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
A simple solution is not to have an agency section and have all reviews go to one section and have a field for agency, indy, studio....
You, sir, are a genius! lol That makes more sense than anything I've read all week haha
Old 01-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #20
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpi3000 View Post
A simple solution is not to have an agency section and have all reviews go to one section and have a field for agency, indy, studio.... All reviews will get equal billing that way.
I understand the premise.... but that won't keep the same offense from happening! Many will continue to click the Indy Box , when they shouldn't be. The guys need to be educated on the subject... and why!

One of the reasons I have a problem with some of these "Managed Girls" being called Indies, is.... their total lack of screening!! Most (not all) quality Independent girls take the time to screen clients. It keeps everyone safe... not just them! It greatly reduces the chance of the guys walking into potential trouble. (trust me.... we have learned all about that, up in Little Rock!) Apparently.... more guys than I realized, don't have a clue, what I'm talking about! The fact that many-many of these "Managed Girls" don't screen at all doesn't sit well with the girls who do take the time to protect themselves and their clients! To have them included in the same group as them is offensive... and I can understand that!!

Why is it , that we never have threads, bitching about Independent girls being posted in the Agency Forums? If there is no difference... why not?

I'm afraid I sense obstinance and a lack of respect and/or concern for the girls who take the time to be more professional and I can't figure out, why! C'est la vie , I suppose.

Giz
Old 01-23-2010, 01:01 PM   #21
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Glad to see this issue resolved pretty quickly.
I prefer to keep the agency and indy forums separate. I rarely ever venture into the Agency reviews due to past experience in NOLA. I'm sure I probably missed some good opportunities there.
Old 01-23-2010, 01:29 PM   #22
MrGiz
BANNED

I'm not so sure anything has been rectified... beyond MuffDVR's access privileges. I didn't hear anything mentioned about the Independent vs. Agency review listings!

TurboDog.... don't get me wrong!! I did not say there is anything wrong with agency girls!! Quite the Contrary!! Check out my lastest posts about Riley... one of Christopers Cuties' girls.... she was outstanding!! EXXXtremely good eXXXperience! I can't recommend her highly enough!! Her reviews are found in the AGENCY FORUM.... where they belong!! Most of the Elves sound pretty damned good, too!

Giz
Old 01-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #23
MuffDVR
BANNED

Encounters: 2

edited for the Darkie
Old 01-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #24
MuffDVR
BANNED

edited for all mankind
Old 01-23-2010, 01:59 PM   #25
MuffDVR
BANNED

edited so i dont get "gdiddy jacked"
Old 01-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #26
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDVR View Post
If you wish to call what the Elves are an agency although there is NO general phone number, and NO accepting of credit cards, and NO contracts with the girls, and NO money taken or appointments made by anyone except the girls themselves, then DO IT!! NONE OF THE GIRLS ARE EVEN FROM LOUISIANA!!! Holy fuck! BUT YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

k im done venting so lets see what this has done for everyone today...

1. Elves have been kicked for doing nothing wrong.
2. Eccie members no longer save 50 dollars
3. Screening Imposed when it isnt needed
4. Elves will simply quit and go home
5. YOU LOSE

yay!
WTF? Nobody said anything bad about ANY of the Elves!! Did you really miss the entire point.... or are you simply not complying with my request to remain civil for whatever other reason?

My question remains.... if you don't care where the reviews are posted.... what problem do you have with having them posted in the Agency Forum? Obviously, you care!!

If they aren't screening.... yes, I do have a problem!! They are easy targets for LE!! Little Rock experience has PROVEN what the lack of screening by girls, does to an entire hobby community!!!!!!! If ya'll are too stubborn to grasp that concept.... go right ahead!!! But don't say you haven't been warned!! This is Hobby 101.... and you're failing!!

Geeez Louise!!

Giz
Old 01-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #27
gdiddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Take your meds and push away from the keyboard. I think most of the guys here don't give a shit about the agency vs indy forum thing. The issue is that as a business manager it's unfair for you to have access to hobbyist only areas that none of the ladies/agencies do. As far as all the racial issues you seem to constantly reference, having a black spouse doesn't insulate someone from having attitudes that aren't too enlightened. I've had several white and latina SO's. That still doesn't buy me the right to constantly berate people of that ethnic background. Don't worry 99% of the guys on this board don't care as long as it's an issue that doesn't apply to them, so you should be able to keep pimpin' till your heart is content. Knowing of your feelings for several months I never have and never would bother to try to schedule with one of your girls. I would, however like to meet the guys brave enough to put their screening info in the hands of someone who gets so bent out of shape because he has to play by the same rules as everyone else here.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:32 PM   #28
MuffDVR
BANNED

edited cuz of YO Momma
Old 01-23-2010, 02:36 PM   #29
MuffDVR
BANNED

me demanding a girl sleeps with anyone she doesnt want to is the same thing as FORCED RAPE! and that aint gonna happen EVER!
Old 01-23-2010, 02:42 PM   #30
MuffDVR
BANNED

edited for the Dark Side of the Force
Thread Closed