Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2014, 05:44 AM   #16
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Good morning Ms. Annie. Wow I feel a draft from all the chill coming in from the North...lol
Like I previously stated Annie has been offering a REAL CERTIFIED RAFFLE for quite some time. It is a legit thing for the guys to get to know CC's. ladies and interact on the board. I signed up and accidently won the thing a few months back, so she honored the raffle even though I was a lady. But she has time frame rules for the raffle to claim your prize, if not it goes back into the pot to be re- drawn.

I doubt Siberia that there will ever be a raffle for us to win a date with a man, since it is a guy's thing.

Have a wonderful day Ladies and Gent's.

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:47 PM   #17
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
SIBERIA... ARE YOU AT ALL TRAINED IN DALLAS..I FUCKING CANT STAND PEOPLE THAT POST SHOWING THEIR OLD/FAT/BACK OR WHITE ASSES ON THREADS.......FOR ABSOLUTELY NO APPARENT REASON...YA'LL EMBARRASS YOURSELVES.. LIKE I TOLD DALLAS.....I DONT NEED YOUR SUPPORT... P.S SHALL I PAY A PERSON TO WRITE UNDER EVER FUCKING STUPID THREAD SHE DOES....HMMMM.. EASY DONE. LOTTA STATES. PICK ANOTHER...... ANNIE
Potty Mouth! The lady was attempting to be cordial and you go all Rambo on her. Sometimes Annie you can be a real Ass
Bigpapa1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:05 PM   #18
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default AGAIN..

Babe....her posting all like dallas...LOOK WHAT HAPPENS CAPTAIN SAVE A HO! ...(I AM POTTY MOUTH..BUT CANT SPELL AND APPARENTLY SHOOT UP ALSO...) P.S..SHALL I HELP HEIDI? I COULD....BUT BOG MAN I WILL LEAVE IT UP TO YOU....XO ANNIE
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 07:21 PM   #19
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
Babe....her posting all like dallas...LOOK WHAT HAPPENS CAPTAIN SAVE A HO! ...(I AM POTTY MOUTH..BUT CANT SPELL AND APPARENTLY SHOOT UP ALSO...) P.S..SHALL I HELP HEIDI? I COULD....BUT BOG MAN I WILL LEAVE IT UP TO YOU....XO ANNIE
Haha.. Smiling at you right now Annie. I think you have that undercover "jungle fever" Annie... It's okay, it can be our little secret. I know how to keep a secret.. Let's spend a good, strong 90 minutes together. Can you just visualize that chocolate and vanilla swirl we could make? Ummm hmmmm...delicious Annie. You need to let BP warm up that North Pole vibe you got!
Old 10-23-2014, 07:30 PM   #20
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default EWWWWW

I just threw up in my mouth.....ok so NO. BP. I WOULDNT EVEN TAKE YA TO A FUNERAL....ANNIE
Old 10-23-2014, 07:49 PM   #21
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=annie@christophers;10559 49244]I just threw up in my mouth.....ok so NO. BP. I WOULDNT EVEN TAKE YA TO A funeral.

Bigpapa and Ms. Bigpapa aka ANNIE!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (45.4 KB, 108 views)
Old 10-23-2014, 08:03 PM   #22
Thibodaux
BANNED

We've got plenty bitches, hos, cunts, whores, providers, working girls, johns, tricks, dirtbags, assholes, clients, and nice guys.
But, we've only got one Annie!
Thibodaux is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:06 PM   #23
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwwwww
So sweet.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:36 PM   #24
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking yall

Should thank god for small favors...sheesh...xxoo
Old 10-23-2014, 10:33 PM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I admit,I really do like Annie---she has BIG balls!

Oh and by the way,I dont care what is said about me being a post ho and posting behing everybodys posts......
I may be a post ho,but I am the nicest one you will ever meet! LOL
I have NEVER made a derogatory post at anyone and have always suggested gals I think were a good match when somebody asks for help......and I think that is what this board should be about...right??
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 11:09 PM   #26
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking OKTHREAD WHORE...

YOUR NICE AS TO SUIT YOURSELF...WHY NOT NOW DIRECT PEOPLE TO JEFF PARISH...TO PICK UP THE GIRL YOU SO OBVIOUSY WANT TO REP WITH HEIDI..DISCREET REFS... (NOTTA DISCREET FUCKING THING YA'LL) STOP POKING IN SHIT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BITCH... AND YOU ARE FROM FUCKING TEXAS......GO FUCKING HOME..IF U HAVE ONE... NOBODY HERE CARE'S IF YOUR GONE... REGARDS ANNIE
Old 10-23-2014, 11:32 PM   #27
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not know anything or have anything to do with discrete referals....i got no beef with you OR heidi........i just try to be nice to everybody.......ask anybody on this board if i have done harm to any pf them....the answer is NO.
As for Texas,yes i am from there originally...but i now live in smalltown missouri...eventually i will be moving back to Nola..but i will still be touring most of the time...i love what i do and enjoy traveling to various places.... I love playing on this board and being a nice person to people....i am sorry you feel like you have to hate on me....i never gave you a reason so it DOES confuse me as to why you do........i wish you nothing but the best.....i love Nola and call it my favorite "home"
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 12:00 AM   #28
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default BLAH BLAH

BLAH DI BLAH DI DI BLAH... DALLAS ... DID I NOT ASK YOU ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO ON THE PHONE TO STOP YOUR STUPID CHEERLEADING??? ANSWER THAT CHICK.... YOU NO NOTHING AND NOW I HOPE YOU GO FOR ALL THE PIMPING AND SELF SURFICING SHIT YA WANNA CRY FOUL TO NOW..... LOL. GROW UP..OBVIOUSLEY I CANT SAY OLD. YOUR SITUATION IN LIFE IS SAD.. KEEP YOUR BIKE. REMEMBER 5 YAEARS AGO WHO MADE YOU LOOK GOOD WITH THE BUSTS /HOTELS/ WHERES YOUR FRIEND NOW BITCH?? COMING TO YOUR DEFENSE? SHE DONT MIND YOU HERE NOW DOES SHE?? GOOD LUCK AND STOP TALKING SEX ON THREADS TO MAKE THE OTHERS JUMP IN........GIRLS . I TALK TO A 100 GUYS A DAY. NOBODY FINDS IT ATTRACTIVE... KEEP IT UP... AWWW.. POOF HEIDI AND DALLAS........ I SAY POOR AUBREY. SAY IT NICE AND ILL HELP.. I TOLD BIG PAPA THAT ALSO... BUT U NEED TO STOP OKING EVEY MOTHER FUCKER HERE..
Old 10-24-2014, 12:54 PM   #29
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

I think Dallas
has set an
example for
proper forum
behavior.
Friendly, engaging,
helpful.
A person that
is happy with
themselves
doesn't require
direction from
a mean spirited
imbecile.
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:34 PM   #30
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink YOUR FUCKING RETARDED

SOOOOO REALLY WHO CARES HERS A GREAT POEM..MEGU MC CHOIS CORP CITY FUCKING HALL AND RAIMIO PIZZERIA ..FUCK YOU U LZY PIG.. AND THAT DALLAS SHIT THAT IS BIGGEST NEWS CASTER..SINCE OF COURSE WATER GATE... LMFAOF...PLAY CHILD..PLAY..

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women