Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #16
seanes
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
They hire people with really small hands.
You mean they don't put them in a barrel and stomp on them.
seanes is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:09 AM   #17
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Paladin View Post
There are some side effects for grape seed oil. One should always be careful when taking too much of any supplement. Just FYI. and if you are taking any prescription meds, check with you doctor. As far as inducing the female orgasm, there is absolutely no evidence of that. I did not know that eccie allowed hobbyists to post blatant classified ads. This is NOT Craigs List.
You are wrong on several accounts. . .huh, wonder how you got banned?

Anyway, go back and click on the various links and references and you will find that Paladin was blowing smoke, for some unknown reason.
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:09 PM   #18
TxBrandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 5895
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been studying tantra and different types of touch therapies. 90% of sites that I've read suggested using warm grape seed oil. I'm going to pick up some tonight and see how well it works. Thanks for all the info anon, a lot of which I didn't know.
TxBrandy is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 01:29 PM   #19
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxBrandy View Post
I've been studying tantra and different types of touch therapies. 90% of sites that I've read suggested using warm grape seed oil. I'm going to pick up some tonight and see how well it works. Thanks for all the info anon, a lot of which I didn't know.
Please come back and report your findings. It would be good to hear from folks as they try it out.

Even mixed reviews, based on actual experiences, not speculation, would be good information for folks to peruse. I have only been using it for a couple of years, so there is pretty much that I am sure can be learned. We can all learn from what folks discover.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:18 PM   #20
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have an interest in grapeseed oil, also. I just read an article suggesting that it was great to use instead of shaving cream. But my concern was the mess and my shower getting slippery if using an oil in this manner.

Plus, the way that it could clog up my razor is a factor to consider.

But I'm going to get some and give it a whirl. I just don't know if I should order it online or go to a Whole Foods. I also wonder if it's organic, if keeping in the fridge would be best.

Thoughts?
Elisabeth

P.S. Max, I understand what you're saying about the video. It was a good learning tool for men, for sure, but not sure that I haven't had an orgasm like that myself!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #21
AmericanGeisha
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2913
My ECCIE Reviews

So when can I get one of these massages ??????=)
AmericanGeisha is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #22
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I have an interest in grapeseed oil, also. I just read an article suggesting that it was great to use instead of shaving cream. But my concern was the mess and my shower getting slippery if using an oil in this manner.

Plus, the way that it could clog up my razor is a factor to consider.

But I'm going to get some and give it a whirl. I just don't know if I should order it online or go to a Whole Foods. I also wonder if it's organic, if keeping in the fridge would be best.

Thoughts?
Elisabeth

P.S. Max, I understand what you're saying about the video. It was a good learning tool for men, for sure, but not sure that I haven't had an orgasm like that myself!
EW,

I have tried the more expensive organic version and the one that was on the shelf at my Kroger's next to the olive oil and both worked about the same. In the end, my opinion is save the seven or eight bucks and just try the regular. By the way that is in regards to both a topical application and cooking.

As to the video, you are right. The most important thing to walk away with was the placement of the fingers and the stroke to use and where to apply it. The grape seed oil is not solely responsible for the effect--it just makes it easier. Obviously women that are already fairly familiar with their bodies and comfortable with being orgasmic don't need the oil.

Where it helps is with ladies that are not there yet. That includes providers--especially less experienced ones that have yet to turn the corner of both fully enjoying the sex and making good money as they do something that brings them bliss. From the guy end, lubrication is good too. Even as experienced as I am, it can take a bit longer when i am with a new lady. My fingers get tired, especially when doing more advanced strokes like the koi and the bicycle. Even ladies that get plenty wet on their own. . .well in my experience the oil still seems to work better because it is just so silky and smooth. I have tried other lubricants with ladies that are dubious of the oil using the same strokes and techniques with mixed results, but I usually manage to make all women eventually squirt--the oil just seems to get us there faster, and given my penchant for long, sensual bbbj sessions, time is very important.

It could be just a placebo, but the oil seems to help the mood and make things a bit more sexy when the fingers really get stroking, thrusting and twirling. The long massage helps too. I just know it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanGeisha View Post
So when can I get one of these massages ??????=)
I think you are headed to our area of the world later this month. While in town make sure you book a massage with me.

I have a special going in May. I am only charging $150.00 for a thirty minute GSO massage!

Old 06-20-2010, 01:03 PM   #23
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Anon,
Thanks for this post. It has a lot of good info. and I learned a thing or 3. Maybe you can give me a demo when I get home? I warn you though, I squirt a lot. I mean like "danger Will Robinson". MMMmmmmm, brb.

Please do not bump threads over 30 days old!

Chipper
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:16 AM   #24
johnnybax
Ambassador

Encounters: 1

Please resume the discussion
johnnybax is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:41 AM   #25
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Found it.

Tried it.

GET IT!!

Best lube I've ever used...got it at the local drug store......in the massage oils section!

elg....
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:01 AM   #26
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Okay ... haven't tried grape seed oil yet, but I'm trained in massage and give ladies a fair number of (non-erotic) massages.

I've used all sorts of stuff, sunflower oil (very nice), walnut oil (cha-ching!), apricot kernel oil, etc. Pretty much everything not made by Quaker State.

My question is this:

What is it about Grape Seed Oil in particular that would make it more suitable to the task than, say, apricot kernel oil or something else?
Laurentius is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:51 AM   #27
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

Grape seed oil can withstand higher temperatures without going rancid. Basically, it has a longer shelf life and it travels well.

I like the aromas of apricot and walnut oil.
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 11:52 AM   #28
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Found it.

Tried it.

GET IT!!

Best lube I've ever used...got it at the local drug store......in the massage oils section!

elg....
can you tell us specificly what you got? is it straight gso or is it a lube that 'contains' gso?
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #29
ANONONE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbaJay View Post
can you tell us specificly what you got? is it straight gso or is it a lube that 'contains' gso?

I have used both the high end massage oil/health store brands and the good old fashioned straight cooking oil that can usually be found in the same aisle as olive oil in most large grocery chains. If you have a Kroger's near you, you should be able to find it on their shelves. Kroger's sells a decorative bottle (abut 8.99 for 14 ounces) and a quart can (6.99). The only difference is how pretty you need the container to be. I usually transfer the oil into small plastic squirt bottles to make it easier for application, plus it is a nice touch to drop the little bottles into some hot water to warm it before a massage.

The great thing is this stuff can be used for cooking (good way to treat your outdoor grill because of the flame tolerance) and homemade salad dressings as well, so even if you decide you don't like it for massages, it won't go to waste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentius View Post
My question is this:
What is it about Grape Seed Oil in particular that would make it more suitable to the task than, say, apricot kernel oil or something else?
I am sure all of those oils work just as well for massage and would defer to your training as to the textures of various oils and the desirability for certain strokes and techniques. I know that GSO is touted to improve vascular circulation in the skin. In my experience, it does seem to make the labia blossom a bit faster and fuller--whether that is due to the properties of the oil or simply the right texture, friction, and touch combination, could probably be debated. I like it because the taste and smell is neutral as i often slide right into oral sex as the massage becomes more and more erotic.

I guess the question is, will those same techniques work with other oils--probably. Are those other oils safe inside the kitty? Grape Seed Oil is, so that is why I use it and i have had some pretty good results over the years so I stuck with it. i would be interested in seeing if the other oils work as well--that way i could provide a choice to ladies, if they prefer other tastes, textures and aromas.

The other benefit is that it does seem to get absorbed quickly, so there is not an oily mess or residue and while it will dampen sheets as you play with it, it does not leave an impossible stain--washes right out in the laundry.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:53 PM   #30
Laurentius
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANONONE View Post
The other benefit is that it does seem to get absorbed quickly, so there is not an oily mess or residue and while it will dampen sheets as you play with it, it does not leave an impossible stain--washes right out in the laundry.
Now THAT is a benefit, big time!
Laurentius is offline   Quote