Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160718
Yssup Rider60059
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47629
pyramider46370
bambino40346
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35464
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2014, 12:33 PM   #16
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post
I tell ignorant men who ask questions like that, 'too bad, your loss not mine'.
The African American men who call and ask if I would see them, I say to them, 'I see gentleman of all colors'. The key word is gentleman. Men are my candy and I want to taste the rainbow of flavors!
Nicolet, you can attest to the fact that you do get request like that? Have you asked a hobbyist why they were asking you to not see aa?
Bigpapa1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 12:45 PM   #17
chellachella
Account Disabled

User ID: 188299

Sounds like the Masta making sure the slave aint tapping their lonely plantation wives asses! lol

Its a racist thing, but surely you knew that before you started the thread. I dated a guy who had some jungle fever going on but the only reason he never ventured into it was because he couldnt get past how many big black dicks might have been in there before. And he was a well endowed white guy. And another guy from Georgia that was very racist told me had I ever fucked a "N word" that we would be over.

I really think it goes back to the slave days, and just a mentality passed on from generation to generation. Your never going to understand it, or change it.

My perception of being with a black guy, not doing it, not because I am racist, but because Im not attracted. Just like I am not attracted to skinny blonde blue eyed white men, or men with red hair, redneck beer guts., or dirty old men that are granpa age. Or arab men, or asian men....I guess Im equally racist lol.

However there is a hot ass latino guy in Baton Rouge that can have my ass if we ever get together again, he is fucking HOT! You know who you are!!! PONCH!

But it is a white man thing, northern and southern....racism has no boundaries. And I am sure for the most part the women tell the hobbyist that they dont. My caucasian only ads attracted higher class white men, go figure(I also had age limits). They all said that is why they dont mind paying me more for massage, rather than pay that rate for a fs provider who sees other than white. I didnt complain nor did I care why they felt that way, their issues are not my problem.
chellachella is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 02:38 PM   #18
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellachella View Post
Sounds like the Masta making sure the slave aint tapping their lonely plantation wives asses! lol

Its a racist thing, but surely you knew that before you started the thread. I dated a guy who had some jungle fever going on but the only reason he never ventured into it was because he couldnt get past how many big black dicks might have been in there before. And he was a well endowed white guy. And another guy from Georgia that was very racist told me had I ever fucked a "N word" that we would be over.

I really think it goes back to the slave days, and just a mentality passed on from generation to generation. Your never going to understand it, or change it.

My perception of being with a black guy, not doing it, not because I am racist, but because Im not attracted. Just like I am not attracted to skinny blonde blue eyed white men, or men with red hair, redneck beer guts., or dirty old men that are granpa age. Or arab men, or asian men....I guess Im equally racist lol.

However there is a hot ass latino guy in Baton Rouge that can have my ass if we ever get together again, he is fucking HOT! You know who you are!!! PONCH!

But it is a white man thing, northern and southern....racism has no boundaries. And I am sure for the most part the women tell the hobbyist that they dont. My caucasian only ads attracted higher class white men, go figure(I also had age limits). They all said that is why they dont mind paying me more for massage, rather than pay that rate for a fs provider who sees other than white. I didnt complain nor did I care why they felt that way, their issues are not my problem.
Thanks Chella for your input.. One question, are you saying that EVERY "john" that you messaged and/or had FS with, you were attracted to? I would think that a good majority of the providers are not attracted to the hobbyist they service, but I may be wrong. I do know that the one thing providers are attracted to is the "green".
Old 04-06-2014, 03:00 PM   #19
bigwillie01
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post
Not saying this is my feelings, I see black providers.

However, what I have heard as a cause is the AIDS/HIV rates among people of the black community, especially in NOLA and BR (two of the highest rates in the country?) as a reason.

Impact on Racial and Ethnic Minorities
Racial and ethnic minorities have been disproportionately affected by HIV/AIDS since the beginning of the epidemic, and represent the majority of new HIV infections, people living with HIV disease, and deaths among people with HIV.2, 3, 4
Blacks and Latinos account for a disproportionate share of new HIV infections, relative to their size in the U.S. population (Figure 3).4, 5, 15
There are more than 510,000 Blacks living with HIV in the U.S.3 Analysis of national household survey data found that 2% of Blacks in the U.S. were HIV positive, higher than any other group.16
Blacks also have the highest rate of new HIV infections. In 2010, the rate of new HIV infections per 100,000 for Blacks (68.9) was about 8 times that of whites (8.7); Latinos (27.5) had a rate 3 times that of whites.4
Blacks accounted for about half (48%) of deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.2
New HIV Infections & U.S. Population, by Race/Ethnicity, 2010
Figure 3: New HIV Infections & U.S. Population, by Race/Ethnicity, 2010
Survival after an AIDS diagnosis is lower for Blacks than for most other racial/ethnic groups, and Blacks have had the highest age-adjusted death rate due to HIV disease throughout most of the epidemic.2, 10, 11
HIV was the 4th leading cause of death for Black men and Black women, ages 25-44, in 2009, ranking higher than their respective counterparts in any other racial/ethnic group.11

http://kff.org/hivaids/fact-sheet/th...united-states/

CDC also says same thing in graphic.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/ba...tribution.html

http://365voice.com/top-25-cities-in-the-usa-with-aids/
Top 25 cities with AIDS based on 2010 Census:
Baton Rouge #2, NOLA #9

Don't shoot the messenger, you asked and I am only telling you what I have heard people tell me.
So you actually quote stats on which groups have higher rates of STD and AIDS. This profession you chose is risky business. So performing oral,tuma and stripper slide isn't risky? I'm not being a asshole but we all choose to participate in this business either as a seller or buyer. Tell those that quote this BS get reality check on why they chose this profession quick money and its pay the bills.
bigwillie01 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:04 PM   #20
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow!!!! Racism is so alive down here in these parts
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:23 PM   #21
chellachella
Account Disabled

Default I dont know about other ladies

But this chick doesnt see someone I wouldnt normally be attracted to in real life. I dont do it for the green, and I can pick and choose. I am sure others who need it(the green) have no choice, hence the high drug use,etc. I made sure when I got in this that it was to never be a sole source of income.So yep, its across the board for me. Im not racist, Im just not going to do something with someone I dont want to do, regardless of skin color or age. So many want to call me racist, I say that I am selective and have a right to make that decision--nobody else's. You and I have exchanged emails, and I think you can tell that I am a nice person, and you are also a very sweet guy, just not going to bullshit you or let you waste your money, because I know I wont be into the session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpapa1 View Post
Thanks Chella for your input.. One question, are you saying that EVERY "john" that you messaged and/or had FS with, you were attracted to? I would think that a good majority of the providers are not attracted to the hobbyist they service, but I may be wrong. I do know that the one thing providers are attracted to is the "green".
Old 04-06-2014, 05:30 PM   #22
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok... I read all of the answers that some of you gave, for the why and why not's to see AA men...

Diseases come in all races of people, and we as providers, and hobbiest, need to understand all of the risks associated with playing with multiple partners.

It is not about color, it is about playing safe no matter who it is. I have had some wonderful AA men, as well as some wonderful caucasian men while enjoying my hobby life...

I have only been asked 1 time along time ago, if I dated AA men, and I said yes, and he still came to see me after, so it must have not bothered him...

Melissa Madyson
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #23
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Bigpapa1, it was not anyone from this site. It was a few years ago when I was green in the hobby. I wasn't green enough to let his way of thinking sway mine.
I have had the pleasure of meeting some very sweet gentlemen of color, African American, Asian, European, Indian.
Everyone has a preference, mine is to meet gentlemen who appreciate a woman like me.

Edit: I will not repeat the nasty things I was told. Suffice it to say, he did not succeed in attempts to bully.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 06:44 PM   #24
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellachella View Post
But this chick doesnt see someone I wouldnt normally be attracted to in real life. I dont do it for the green, and I can pick and choose. I am sure others who need it(the green) have no choice, hence the high drug use,etc. I made sure when I got in this that it was to never be a sole source of income.So yep, its across the board for me. Im not racist, Im just not going to do something with someone I dont want to do, regardless of skin color or age. So many want to call me racist, I say that I am selective and have a right to make that decision--nobody else's. You and I have exchanged emails, and I think you can tell that I am a nice person, and you are also a very sweet guy, just not going to bullshit you or let you waste your money, because I know I wont be into the session.
Chella, I respect you to the fullest degree. I do believe you are a nice woman and I appreciate your honesty.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:44 PM   #25
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Thanks Melissa and NIcolet for the responses...
Old 04-06-2014, 06:52 PM   #26
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

color is like age and dick size...............does not matter to me,it's ALL good!!

racism is the worst "sin" in America today!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:07 PM   #27
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Sad but will always be around

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

racism is the worst "sin" in America today!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 07:58 PM   #28
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yep thats true

when I was in the swinger world,I was shunned by some just cause I played with black guys!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:16 PM   #29
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post
Not saying this is my feelings, I see black providers.

However, what I have heard as a cause is the AIDS/HIV rates among people of the black community, especially in NOLA and BR (two of the highest rates in the country?) as a reason.

Impact on Racial and Ethnic Minorities
Racial and ethnic minorities have been disproportionately affected by HIV/AIDS since the beginning of the epidemic, and represent the majority of new HIV infections, people living with HIV disease, and deaths among people with HIV.2, 3, 4
Blacks and Latinos account for a disproportionate share of new HIV infections, relative to their size in the U.S. population (Figure 3).4, 5, 15
There are more than 510,000 Blacks living with HIV in the U.S.3 Analysis of national household survey data found that 2% of Blacks in the U.S. were HIV positive, higher than any other group.16
Blacks also have the highest rate of new HIV infections. In 2010, the rate of new HIV infections per 100,000 for Blacks (68.9) was about 8 times that of whites (8.7); Latinos (27.5) had a rate 3 times that of whites.4
Blacks accounted for about half (48%) of deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.2
New HIV Infections & U.S. Population, by Race/Ethnicity, 2010
Figure 3: New HIV Infections & U.S. Population, by Race/Ethnicity, 2010
Survival after an AIDS diagnosis is lower for Blacks than for most other racial/ethnic groups, and Blacks have had the highest age-adjusted death rate due to HIV disease throughout most of the epidemic.2, 10, 11
HIV was the 4th leading cause of death for Black men and Black women, ages 25-44, in 2009, ranking higher than their respective counterparts in any other racial/ethnic group.11

http://kff.org/hivaids/fact-sheet/th...united-states/

CDC also says same thing in graphic.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/ba...tribution.html

http://365voice.com/top-25-cities-in-the-usa-with-aids/
Top 25 cities with AIDS based on 2010 Census:
Baton Rouge #2, NOLA #9

Don't shoot the messenger, you asked and I am only telling you what I have heard people tell me.
The reasons that the HIV numbers in Louisiana are elevated is because Louisiana includes its prison population whereas other states don't.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:45 PM   #30
chellachella
Account Disabled

Default I just want to clarify

That making the statements about the master and slaves I was being sarcastic. However, I do feel it (racism) is a learned behavior. We are not born to hate. We however are given free will to choose and all reach an age of accountability.

The men who bully in any manner whether it is in the hobby or out are just cowards. That goes for women too.

As for me, if I ever get back in the biz and come across one of these guys again, I tell ya what Papa, just for you...

I let him come in, pay me, get him naked, and as I have his junk in my hand, Ill refer to how small it is compared to my black client that just left, and tell him "Damn you shoulda seen what that brotha who just left was packing!!" and then "Oh shit, I forgot to wash my hands, hang tight, Ill be right back!"

LOL!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women