Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-17-2011, 05:19 PM   #16
Reservoir Rick
Registered Member

Thanks for this post. I hadn't kept up enough to know all the history, but I have to admit I was attracted to her face pics. Sure glad you posted this, because I had every intention of calling her the next time she was close by. Hate to sound crass, but I don't need any drama from my providers. My only goal is to enjoy their company and to watch them or me leave without seeing the LEOs coming out of the woodwork. If a provider is having a bad day, perhaps she would be well served by turning her phone off and taking a personal day. We all have them and always regret showing our bad side afterwards. Shame in this case, because she really does have a kind and interesting looking face. Her body doesn't look half bad, either. When you're in a service industry, you absolutely have to keep your cool when dealing with clients. I'm sure that sometimes the useless phone calls do get old, or you're just exceptionally busy, but you still have to be as couteous as you can, or you need to find another line of work. Hopefully, this will be a wake up call for her, however everything I've read leads me to believe it probably won't. Hate to be critical, but she does seem to be pretty hard headed. I do wish her well, but I think I'll take a pass. I get bitched at enough for no good reason. Don't intend to pay for that.
Old 10-18-2011, 07:55 PM   #17
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Geez, I go away for 5 days to have a vacation at the beach and I come back to all this!! Talk about not staying on topic!!

Post 1,2, plast part of 4, 15 and 16 are the only posts that stayed on topic. That measn 12 posts heaed in the wrong direction!

This has gotten ridiculous, people! Let's stay on topic. If you want to talk about Anita and how you feel about her then start your own thread. Just be sure to realize what you say may be judged by the moderators. This wole thing has gotten old.

Thanks to Vic and Jag for dealing with all this!

Smooch!

Lea
Old 10-19-2011, 03:18 AM   #18
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
This has gotten ridiculous, people! Let's stay on topic.
Jeez, where's the fun in that?

Cheers,

bcg
Old 10-21-2011, 06:50 PM   #19
Your Ebony Dream
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90184
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Anita Lay Dont Let Them Bother You If They Dont Want To See You Thats Fine && Thats That But Ganging Up On 1 Person Like A Bunch Of Petty Kids Is Dumb If You Had A Bad Experience With A Provider Fine Write A Review And Dont Recommend Her But To Track Somebodies Whole Provider "Career" Is Kinda Wierd Im Just Saying ... Being That Concerned With A Provider You Never Met ... Stalker???? LOL
Old 10-22-2011, 03:15 PM   #20
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

If a man calls me and he IS WASTING MY TIME - I will be rude
If a man calls me and starts ASKING ILLEGAL QUESTIONS -I will be rude
If a man calls me and has NO PHONE MANNERS -I will be rude
If a man calls and DOESN'T READ MY ADVERTISING - I will be rude
If a man calls and IS PERSISTANT ABOUT SOMETHING I DON'T DO - I will be rude
If a man calls and wants me TO DO SOMETHING FOR 50 BUCKS - I will be rude
If a man calls and DICTATES SEGMENTS OF TIME - I will be rude
If a man calls and STARTS TALKING DIRTY OR WANTS ME TO DO PHONE SEX
If a man calls and calls and WON'T LEAVE A MESSAGE
If a man calls and STARTS TEXTING, AD HAS "NO TEXTING"
If a man THREATENS TO WRITE BAD THINGS BECAUSE YOU WON'T SEE HIM
If a man WANTS A SESSION RIGHT NOW AND UR AD SAYS-GIVE ADVANCE
NOTICE
If a man KEEPS CALLING AND WON'T SET AN APPT
If a man calls AND THINKS U ARE DISPERATE AND MUST SEE EVERYONE
If a man calls and GETTING REFERENCES IS A WASTE OF TIME AND TOO MUCH
If a man WANTS U TO HANG OUT WITH HIM FOR FREE BECAUSE HE LIKES YOU
IF A MAN CALLS AND TREATS YOU LIKE U ARE NOT A PERSON
ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS READ THE DAMN ADVERTSING
CALLING ME AFTER MIDNIGHT WHEN MY AD STATES 9AM TILL 11AM

Ladies, feel free to add to the list if I left something off.
I have never came on this board BITCHING about these things and calling out specific usernames on such but, you open that door and it GOES BOTH WAYS.

Old 10-22-2011, 06:13 PM   #21
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Well, now it's back on topic.

JaG
Old 10-23-2011, 07:08 AM   #22
Mssppislm
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 298
Location: *Southern Illinois*KCMO*Central-North Mississippi* North Louisiana*
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I have found that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita Lay View Post
If a man calls me and he IS WASTING MY TIME - I will be rude
If a man calls me and starts ASKING ILLEGAL QUESTIONS -I will be rude
If a man calls me and has NO PHONE MANNERS -I will be rude
If a man calls and DOESN'T READ MY ADVERTISING - I will be rude
If a man calls and IS PERSISTANT ABOUT SOMETHING I DON'T DO - I will be rude
If a man calls and wants me TO DO SOMETHING FOR 50 BUCKS - I will be rude
If a man calls and DICTATES SEGMENTS OF TIME - I will be rude
If a man calls and STARTS TALKING DIRTY OR WANTS ME TO DO PHONE SEX
If a man calls and calls and WON'T LEAVE A MESSAGE
If a man calls and STARTS TEXTING, AD HAS "NO TEXTING"
If a man THREATENS TO WRITE BAD THINGS BECAUSE YOU WON'T SEE HIM
If a man WANTS A SESSION RIGHT NOW AND UR AD SAYS-GIVE ADVANCE
NOTICE
If a man KEEPS CALLING AND WON'T SET AN APPT
If a man calls AND THINKS U ARE DISPERATE AND MUST SEE EVERYONE
If a man calls and GETTING REFERENCES IS A WASTE OF TIME AND TOO MUCH
If a man WANTS U TO HANG OUT WITH HIM FOR FREE BECAUSE HE LIKES YOU
IF A MAN CALLS AND TREATS YOU LIKE U ARE NOT A PERSON
ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS READ THE DAMN ADVERTSING
CALLING ME AFTER MIDNIGHT WHEN MY AD STATES 9AM TILL 11AM

Email only booking will eliminate these things for the most part. Making contact by phone only possible for regulars and those you have pre screened may help.
Your phone may not ring all day, but when it does you can be sure it is a legitimate call.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:53 AM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

What the hell is going on here in Mississippi? The "Alert" posts are a joke.

Sexstared004 & Biomed1 I mean WTF? Take it the men’s lounge... wait a minute you've already done that!

Maybe you guys can check out Chippers Thread on National:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=327522

NO White Knight BS here! AL has thrown more shit at me than a Wood Stock Toilet! If a member here rubs you the wrong way, hit that ignore button. Look for the ones that "RUB you the right way!" LOL
Old 11-19-2011, 06:59 AM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat4fun View Post
Sounds like we got a linch mob here in Mississippi....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolaguylostinjax View Post
I am not one who gets involved in the forums too much, and well as you all can see I do not write reviews either. I know not all of you agree with not writing reviews but I only see girls who have multiple good reviews and well are very well written about by other members. Anyone, back on subject... I also contacted the above refrenced person, about a year or so ago. Little fuzzy on the exact time frame. But upon immediatly answering the phone I intriduced myself, she asked me what the F--- I wanted. I was slightly shocked and asked if this one the right person. She said yes and asked me way I had an out of town number. I explained but half way through she begun screaming something of not very little importance. So I hung up, she called me back a few moments after the very rude intial phone call and was very sweet. It was too bad she was not that way orignially.
Dude thats one bad ass avatar! LOL
Old 11-19-2011, 01:17 PM   #25
Sexstarved004
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Never anthing negative

I alrerted people to this individual because I thought there was something wrong here. I have never posted anything negative ever on this site since becoming a member.... But I respect everyone's feedback and contribute when I can... I won't comment anymore on my original text. I made my point and it helped my friend on this site that were thinking of scheduling an appointment... Everyone can make their own judgement as to my alert...

In fairness, to her... she later sent me private messages asking to talk. But I just never felt comfortable given her previous Jekel and Hyde behavior...
Old 11-19-2011, 01:54 PM   #26
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for coming all the way from Texas to comment on a thread almost a month old, that had faded away for all intended purposes and reviving it to life again.

BTW, Sexstarved's thread was in the "discussion" forum and not the "Alert" forum... and this is were it should be.

Some people took this thread way off base... Anita brought it back (sorta)... anf then it died... well, at least until now.

Lea
Old 11-19-2011, 04:05 PM   #27
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Thank you Lea.

JaG
Old 11-19-2011, 08:08 PM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
Thanks for coming all the way from Texas to comment on a thread almost a month old, that had faded away for all intended purposes and reviving it to life again.

Your Welcome!

BTW, Sexstarved's thread was in the "discussion" forum and not the "Alert" forum... and this is were it should be.

I don't remember stating his posts were any where but here in the thread he started along with Biomed1?

Some people took this thread way off base... Anita brought it back (sorta)... anf then it died... well, at least until now.

I sure agree!

Lea
I love how you describe life in Mississippi! LOL
Old 11-30-2011, 12:11 PM   #29
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I don't know this provider and don't know if she is or was MJ. Doesn't matter for purposes of this thread.

I was disappointed to read Anita Lay's list of excuses or reasons to be rude.

Personally, I don't think there is ever any reason to be rude in this hobby. If the hobbyist says something inappropriate, the provider can merely politely express regret and politely end the phone conversation. Period.

Same applies to us, guys. Never a reason to be rude to a provider. Never. Period.

Brer
Old 12-04-2011, 01:15 AM   #30
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Sexstarved004, thank you for having some class. Lowgear is correct in suggesting doing your homework but that should first include deciding to whom to listen as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit View Post

Same applies to us, guys. Never a reason to be rude to a provider. Never. Period.

Brer

Great response Brer. If the masses were like you, I'd put up fun posts again. I find it hilarious that a hobbyist would try to dog a girl who has used multiple handles when he has several himself... and even though he wrote me 5 stellar reviews before I quit seeing him over a 2 year period... still calls me BATSHIT crazy today. I guess it still stings him... even though it's been 3 years. Oh well. Like the ladies said "the lynch mob..." lmao.

Ladies, that's what happens when one gets upset, they gang up on you to try to ruin your biz and the ladies that join in are just trying to increase their biz... it's the nature of the beast.

FD150/Anita Lay- I remember when you joined the gang in lynching me. Pardon me while I LMFAO. For what it's worth and since I know the lies spread about me by the same azzez... I don't believe him/them... but NOW YA KNOW...HAHAHA! Especially since it was right after I was the only one there for you when you got ripped off. They did it to me when I had over 100 stellar reviews and not one bad one at all. The nicer gents are smart enough to realize it is always the same guys trashing the girls.

Hi to my fine gent friends. Aren't ya glad I explained the drama when I brought you to this site? *giggles*

JaG and Vic... roflmao... told ya so. And looksy... who had to bring me up again... lmfao. Hummmm dee dum dee dum... snickers. And I am sooooo sure the bs about me will be in the men's lounge again cause them 2 are adDICted to drama and he still isn't over me... now you see it, huh?

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women