Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47648
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2014, 04:13 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
I guess this is the day monkeys fly because I agree with your dumb ass on this one.

I think what Obama has done here will damage the Democrats far more than any of the other supposed "scandals". I cannot imagine WTF he was thinking as to how this was going to look to people who don't give a shit about Benghazi and the other bullshit the Republicans have been quacking about for years now. This dude was a fucking deserter. The only reason to cut any sort of deal to get him back would be to court-martial his deserting ass.

Set aside the failure to consult with congress. Set aside giving up 5 supposed terrorists. Based on everything I have read, six troopers died trying to find this guy after he walked off voluntarily into the sunset. And, we're supposed to treat him like a hero?

What the fuck was Obama thinking? Is there any way the WH couldn't have known all these facts? Just unbelievable.
Obama did not meet with the Afgan President a couple of weeks ago. This was a bigger picture swap. Imho. Should Obama have been standing by this kids parents? Fuc no. Especially after the father started talking in wtf ever that was. Obama should have bitch slapped him. Was it bad domestic politics? Yes. Is it good long term international politics? Yes. Again imho
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:18 PM   #17
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

This is unbelievable. The same stupid bitch who sold the song and dance about a Youtube video being the cause of the attack in Benghazi is at it again.

Is she really this stupid, or is she just a compulsive liar? How can she have made the idiotic claim about Bergdahl being captured on the battlefield?? Is she really that ignorant and uninformed, or is she simply so disdainful of the sheeple that she knew she could lie with impunity??
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:22 PM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

This is not the stupidity of a single woman; it is a dangerous step by an arrogant president. Someone who thinks he is above the law, unaccountable, and imperial. This is all Obama. Rice is just a bit player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
This is unbelievable. The same stupid bitch who sold the song and dance about a Youtube video being the cause of the attack in Benghazi is at it again.

Is she really this stupid, or is she just a compulsive liar? How can she have made the idiotic claim about Bergdahl being captured on the battlefield?? Is she really that ignorant and uninformed, or is she simply so disdainful of the sheeple that she knew she could lie with impunity??
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:51 PM   #19
rodog44
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

According to the Oboma lovers he is the smartest man to ever set foot in the oval office. Forgetting that he broke the law, how about the optics of the last few days. All he had to do was pick up the phone to get our marine released. Instead he released thugish killers to kill our real heros. Let me tell you, a two year old could have figured out how that was going to look. And all this happens after the VA mess. BOY OH BOY THAT IS ONE SMART MOTHERFUCKER.
rodog44 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:56 PM   #20
timpage
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=Whirlaway;1055396855]Wow........I am surprised you didn't float some crazy explanation like the CIA planted nano-chips in the Taliban Commanders and we can drone strike their asses anytime....................... ..
QUOTE]

Shit, I hadn't thought of it, but how cool would that be?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:02 PM   #21
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodog44 View Post
According to the Oboma lovers he is the smartest man to ever set foot in the oval office. Forgetting that he broke the law, how about the optics of the last few days. All he had to do was pick up the phone to get our marine released. Instead he released thugish killers to kill our real heros. Let me tell you, a two year old could have figured out how that was going to look. And all this happens after the VA mess. BOY OH BOY THAT IS ONE SMART MOTHERFUCKER.
He wasn't a Marine, dumbass and "Oboma" is spelled with two a's. You detract from your otherwise brilliantly presented argument with these unfortunate errors. Try again tomorrow. Maybe you will have grown a brain stem by then.
Old 06-04-2014, 09:11 PM   #22
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Shit, I hadn't thought of it, but how cool would that be?
Not to worry timmy, but coming up with something like that would have required a President and administration able to think more than 5 minutes into the future, show some intelligence, and willingness to "violate" the detainees civil rights by implanting such a tracker in them.

Which is why it would never occur to the Obama administration to even consider, let alone implement such a plan.

And for the record, that "violate the civil rights of the detainees" is what I would expect one of Obama's staffers to raise as an objection if the thought HAD occurred to any of them.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 09:17 PM   #23
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Not to worry timmy, but coming up with something like that would have required a President and administration able to think more than 5 minutes into the future, show some intelligence, and willingness to "violate" the detainees civil rights by implanting such a tracker in them.

Which is why it would never occur to the Obama administration to even consider, let alone implement such a plan.

And for the record, that "violate the civil rights of the detainees" is what I would expect one of Obama's staffers to raise as an objection if the thought HAD occurred to any of them.
You're a fucking idiot if you think there is any government on the planet with the technology to accomplish that feat that would actually do it under the circumstances presented here.
Old 06-04-2014, 10:24 PM   #24
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
He wasn't a Marine, dumbass and "Oboma" is spelled with two a's. You detract from your otherwise brilliantly presented argument with these unfortunate errors. Try again tomorrow. Maybe you will have grown a brain stem by then.
I believe he's talking about the Marine currently held in Mexico. Nobody likes a spell Nazi, especially in these days of autocorrect, but that's one of the lesser reasons you're hated.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:56 PM   #25
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Who hates Timmy? He's a good guy, and an intelligent liberal. Rarely hypocritical. I almost never agree with him, but I sure don't hate him.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 11:44 PM   #26
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
You're a fucking idiot if you think there is any government on the planet with the technology to accomplish that feat that would actually do it under the circumstances presented here.
Geeze Timmy, didn't I just SAY that the Obama administration would never violate the "civil rights" of a terrorist detainee by putting a tracking device implant in him even if they had the ability?? Even though YOU were the one that thought the idea was "cool"??

I can see why you need to call everyone "fucking idiots" if you have that much trouble with reading comprehension.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 02:00 AM   #27
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
She's just incompetent.
I'll take issue with you to this degree. She may be incompetent, which is why she lives off the government tit with her tits, but her "Sunday interviews" are consistent lies.

Now the pro-Obaminable media is shifting their "focus" to get in line with her bullshit with first explaining what she "really meant" by he was captured "on the battlefield" and then attacking the servicemembers who were serving with him when he decided to join the enemy.

I heard the attack like this: "What's your motive for speaking out?"

So, how are the liberal "pro-military" pundits on here (and in the pro-Obaminable media) going to tap dance around the attack on the "decorated" combat soldiers in order to pull the lying sack of shit out of the muck he created by his unlawful and dumbass trade?

The "motivation" of the troops serving with the White House "prize" seems to be THE TRUTH, which probably is why the pro-Obaminable media is confused.

Unfortunately for Ms. Rice and her "Boss" this time the administration couldn't fuck around until all the witnesses were killed by the enemy.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 02:15 AM   #28
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Once this administration is over we'll never hear from Susan Rice again. She'll never work on the political scene ever again. Politically she's like a condom one use and to the trash been ya go, lol. Oh she might write a book or work in a small university somewhere on the east coast but for the most part she's through and so is anyone else associated with this administration.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:00 AM   #29
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Looks like they turned that condom inside out so they could use it again.
Do you think they washed it first.

The reality is that she is just following this administrations policy of not telling the truth and supplying disinformation to the sheep.

It will do nothing to affect the Democrat vote as they will march in lock step to the polls to pull their typical straight ticket still convinced that the party they are voting for actually gives two shits about them.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:13 AM   #30
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Once this administration is over we'll never hear from Susan Rice again.
She'll get her obligatory honorary degrees and commencement engagements ....
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women