Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2011, 09:00 AM   #16
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

If you play with urethral sounds you definitely should either ask your partner to bring their own, or invest in a autoclave to clean them between clients. Using alcohol or some other 'cide type product eventually will break down your sounds and make them susceptible to contamination. Shoving a contaminated object inside someone is just a bad idea!!!

There are a few sites out there that you can get some info from concerning using sounds (I also suggest getting your hands on actual medical texts). The biggest thing is patience, and then safety. You should also read up on the basic medical aspects of cleaning your play area first before insertions, and also know what to do if you have a problem or accident.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #17
Doc_rob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Toys are great, but because I'm 6'3" my hands are way too large for any fisting activities.
Doc_rob is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:44 PM   #18
joe bloe
Valued Poster

You should probably make an appointment with a board certified urologist and ask him if he thinks it's safe for you to be sticking a metal rod up your dick.

I'm guessing he's going to say no.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 03:56 PM   #19
Krunkman
Valued Poster

"In the "good old days" before penicillin, gonorrhea was much more difficult to cure and many times left scar tissue behind, causing "strictures" which partially or completely closed off the urethra, making urination difficult if not impossible. Some benevolent medicos (Drs. VanBuren and Dittel, to name two), seeking methods to relieve this problem, designed instruments to be inserted into the urethra to locate the stricture and literally stretch it open to allow the passage of urine. Thus was born the urethral "sound" which takes it name from the Latin subordinate, to submerge to measure the depth of. This is the same "sound" as used in the term "sound the depths," where the depth of a body of water is measured with a weighted line." - http://www.chaseunion.com/documents/urethra/sounds.htm
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #20
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Catheter play is kinky and safe with catheter kits purchased at any medical supply house. Purchase several sizes until you find a size you enjoy. They come with every thing you will need. Foley catheters have a balloon built in that you inflate with a inclosed syringe to inflate the balloon. There will be a slight burning sensation the first time you urinate after you remove the catheter. I would suggest you purchase the male type as they are longer but work well on male or females.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:29 PM   #21
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_rob View Post
Toys are great, but because I'm 6'3" my hands are way too large for any fisting activities.

I'm 6'7" and have done it a few times. It's amazing how big a pussy can open up.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:04 PM   #22
LivingLarge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I'm 6'7" and have done it a few times. It's amazing how big a pussy can open up.
+1
LivingLarge is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 11:45 AM   #23
captnzen
Valued Poster

Ahh..urethral sounds. Probably worthy of a separate thread. Many safety & sterilization issues. But when it comes 2 penetration, sounds are intensely fabulous.
captnzen is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:42 AM   #24
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

You mean fisting someone or you getting fisted? Or extreme penetration? When i fist guys, i only use my hands (with latex gloves of course) because i want to feel how far i can go. I don`t like the toys, unless someone insists, because of the lack of feeling and control over it. I don`t "feel" if it`s too much or how wide i can open. You generally "feel" how "open" someone is. Then you can play with variety and feel how comfortable the person is. With my hands i feel it , i can guide more easy or reflect on subtle responses . Some people like the balloons that you can blow up in the anus. I think they are ok, but i don`t generally trust them, and when in exstacy it could happen people go over their limits, so i avoid them.

As for fisting me: I have had only one hand in my vagina, and that hand was of an asian woman , and as you can imagine very small. It was nice, but anything bigger than a huge c*ock is not possible with me. I do like DP though, and am quite capable of it, when with "normal" sizes ;-). Hope that was a little helpful. And yes, lube is a must.

Sometimes for greek i use the "8 hour cream from elizabeth arden". works wonders, i love it. Silicone Lube is good too, but not lasting so long IMHO. Lube is sometimes painful for me anywhere else except vagina ;-)
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:46 AM   #25
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Question: did these women have kids? Because no matter how i try. i can never handle a normal man`s hand inside me.
I fisted a woman with my hands, and i have quite big paws, but she already had children. I think that matters?
Old 12-22-2011, 11:51 AM   #26
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
You should probably make an appointment with a board certified urologist and ask him if he thinks it's safe for you to be sticking a metal rod up your dick.

I'm guessing he's going to say no.
Again, everything is ok. But you have to be absolutely hygienic. I only do such things with experienced people who "own" and bring their own toys. Generally, i do not use my toys for others. I know women who do, and who have great hygiene, but i don`t. I am just too picky. Plus, the sizes and what to choose, it`s better if everyone brings their own stuff which resorts from their own experience and comfort level. I am extremely picky with dildo`s for example. There are only a few which i really like
Old 12-22-2011, 09:15 PM   #27
THE LEGEND
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Exclamation WIDE!!!!!!

Quote:
WOW have seen a 12lb baby come out and ALL I thought about was that 25 lb. TURKEY WITH ALL DA STUFFING!!!!! Just AN OPINION AND observasion from past experience!!!
THE LEGEND is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 09:50 PM   #28
Guest030824
Account Disabled

If it involves pain count me out. I in no way want to cause pain for any one.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:14 PM   #29
rharley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

why in the heck would ya wanna do that?
rharley is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 10:19 PM   #30
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Just saying I am into this for excitement not pain. If it involves me causing pain to some one I won't go into it. Perhaps some of these things can be preformed with out pain but I won't take a chance in hurting someone.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women