Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452975
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2019, 10:37 AM   #16
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok. Look, threatening someone's life & stealing is not cool. HOWEVER, i contacted Sweet Macy & she told me none of this happened.. She read me the text between both parties & sent me a screenshot as well. Op was very nice in the texts. She then told me that he had sent her a gift and she also told me that she still has the gift because she's waiting for a week so she can start providing again, if you know what I mean. When she explained that to him she said don't worry I will not f*** you over let this week pass by and I got you covered and he agreed and said okay baby. Which is a completely different story then what he's saying here. She also told me that her baby and her baby's father are in the room so there is no way in hell that she would have provided with him in the room number one and number two why would she calls that scene with her family in the room? So my vote is for Macy on this and I also called complete b******* on this alert. Unless the o p comes with solid proof.

Fyi: op & macy have met before. She also told me that he sent the donation before she even confirmed with him that she was able to meet.
Cameron Houston is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 12:37 PM   #17
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

This is making the OP look REAL bad.

Why the hell would you send a provider the donation before even booking the session, regardless if you've met?
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 12:45 PM   #18
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston View Post
Ok. Look, threatening someone's life & stealing is not cool. HOWEVER, i contacted Sweet Macy & she told me none of this happened.. She read me the text between both parties & sent me a screenshot as well. Op was very nice in the texts. She then told me that he had sent her a gift and she also told me that she still has the gift because she's waiting for a week so she can start providing again, if you know what I mean. When she explained that to him she said don't worry I will not f*** you over let this week pass by and I got you covered and he agreed and said okay baby. Which is a completely different story then what he's saying here. She also told me that her baby and her baby's father are in the room so there is no way in hell that she would have provided with him in the room number one and number two why would she calls that scene with her family in the room? So my vote is for Macy on this and I also called complete b******* on this alert. Unless the o p comes with solid proof.

Fyi: op & macy have met before. She also told me that he sent the donation before she even confirmed with him that she was able to meet.
If he sent her a "gift" yet never gave him the room number soemthing isnt adding up. Not that I believe she robbed him but that doesnt make sense.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 12:50 PM   #19
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
If he sent her a "gift" yet never gave him the room number soemthing isnt adding up. Not that I believe she robbed him but that doesnt make sense.

She told me that he gave her the amount for the meeting before she even agreed to meet with him. She has met with him previous times before as well with no issues. So she said that's why this whole thing makes it all the more bizarre that he would do some s*** like this. She said that she's offered to send him the donation back, or he can wait until she's able to provide again. And he chose to way. Yet he still goes online and post something like this. She said she was only in town for a sporting event and I'm assuming that's the only reason she was providing for that short amount of time. But I do agree why would he send a donation before she even agreed to meet? Her time frame for meetings was very slim because of the reason why she was here. I call b******* on this guy I don't think that he was held at gunpoint I don't think that he was robbed because if he was why would he not call law enforcement and the first place to run to would be to make a profile here, and expose her or at least attempt to expose her a couple of times. This girl has a stellar record as far as positive reviews.
Old 07-29-2019, 01:07 PM   #20
dmode
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron Houston View Post
She told me that he gave her the amount for the meeting before she even agreed to meet with him. She has met with him previous times before as well with no issues. So she said that's why this whole thing makes it all the more bizarre that he would do some s*** like this. She said that she's offered to send him the donation back, or he can wait until she's able to provide again. And he chose to way. Yet he still goes online and post something like this. She said she was only in town for a sporting event and I'm assuming that's the only reason she was providing for that short amount of time. But I do agree why would he send a donation before she even agreed to meet? Her time frame for meetings was very slim because of the reason why she was here. I call b******* on this guy I don't think that he was held at gunpoint I don't think that he was robbed because if he was why would he not call law enforcement and the first place to run to would be to make a profile here, and expose her or at least attempt to expose her a couple of times. This girl has a stellar record as far as positive reviews.
This may be an odd question but is there a way to verify that the guy she is talking about and the guy who started this thread are the same guy?
dmode is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 01:11 PM   #21
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

These threads are always the worst. Only the OP and Macy know what happened here. The OP has zero credibility on this site and Macy has turned to someone else to come to this thread to defend her. Neither of which is a good look for either party.
Old 07-29-2019, 01:26 PM   #22
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj View Post
These threads are always the worst. Only the OP and Macy know what happened here. The OP has zero credibility on this site and Macy has turned to someone else to come to this thread to defend her. Neither of which is a good look for either party.
She actually didn't send me to do anything. I just call bs because something didn't seem right & i came with knowledge of the situation. Both op & Macy are adults & can defend themselves.
Old 07-29-2019, 02:51 PM   #23
KandiiCakesXXX
Ebony Goddess

User ID: 380226
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Where's The provider? Seems like bs on both parties from what im reading... Eh oh well
KandiiCakesXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 03:04 PM   #24
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by KandiiCakesXXX View Post
Where's The provider? Seems like bs on both parties from what im reading... Eh oh well

Exactly...She's active on the board. If this didn't happen then she should be the one rebutting it if she wants it rebutted.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 04:31 PM   #25
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

My ECCIE Reviews

I definitely get a little bs vibes on both ends, now.
Old 07-30-2019, 10:04 AM   #26
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmode View Post
This may be an odd question but is there a way to verify that the guy she is talking about and the guy who started this thread are the same guy?
Interesting question. Because the guy Cameron is describing sounds a whole heck of a lot more like this guy:

Mea culpa

Especially when you read the companion thread:

No honor among thieves

culminating with the big finale aka Perry Mason moment when it all comes together:

Sweet Macy
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 04:47 PM   #27
sweet macy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 107456
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My reviews and my ten year membership should speak for themselves but since my presence is requested!! ����♀️
sweet macy is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 04:53 PM   #28
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet macy View Post
My reviews and my ten year membership should speak for themselves but since my presence is requested!! ����♀️
Reviews and tenure make absolutely no difference in situations as such. If its true he sent you a donation before booking why didnt you simply send it back to him?
Old 07-31-2019, 05:03 PM   #29
sweet macy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He agreed to meet at a later date to settle up.
Old 07-31-2019, 05:09 PM   #30
sweet macy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He said Monday or Tuesday

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women