Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #16
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2SEX46 View Post
Sorry, nuglet, you're just another crusader rabbit.
Not sure what you are saying by that "sorry" & "crusader" stement.

I was merely pointing to facts, when I said heads roll.

I agree w/ you on your other comments, very much so. Our government needs to step up and hold responsible those parties that employ illegals. They need to step up and enact laws that allow local agencies to effectively police their jurisdiction.

This means:
- no SSN unless you show docs that you are eligible to work
- no driver's license unless u prove the same
- no long term health care
- no free schooling for your kids
- no free library, bus rides, etc
- you get pulled over, and ur visa has expired ... your azz is going to jail until your goverment or your family comes and gets you; and no cushy jail either - hard time doing labor for the public service like picking up trash on the side of the road; no different if I do a class C misdeameanor and get put on probation

That said, we should treat all tourists with respect and dignity. Same way as all other countries do. But we should NOT harbor them, protect them, and shelter them at the cost of our children's schooling and our Vietnam veteran's health care.

Why do we do so ? Because it's not you and I calling the shots. It's the big corp's money that are benefiting from the chap labor, and will fund the lobbyists to keep it that way. How do you think America's trade deficit got that way ?

For one or two plitician/s, to go against this grain, is for the politician/s to self axe their own head.

Taking advantage of cheap illegal labor isn't just a problem. It's part of the system.

In the meantime, your 17 year old no longer has the option to work at Mcdonald's and make money for a summertime job. Instead, they go on a road trip and pan handle as necessary.
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #17
Glockaffion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36051
Default Hey I'm Mexican

Hey i'm a mexican and my parents were illegal and had me and all my 5 siblings in the states and we all have free healthcare from birth to death being uninsured from delivery, Nicu, c-sections, WIC,CHIPP, Lonestar cards, Dental, braces!, shots/vaccinations, ear infections, asthma, ER visits, etc. My parent never speek proper Engrish so they always threw away the hospital bills with they're real driver liscenses and Fake SSI# and never got any collection calls.
free schooling Pre-K-high school,summer school repeated grades didn't graduate till i was 21 years free breakfasts and lunches, special Ed, speech therapy, American Youth Works
all go to acc now, government loans, aid etc.

my parents were paid in cash w/o taxes for many years and once they Finally became legal we get a $8500 tax refund every year on top of everything and now my mom is applying for section 8 and my dad is on disablity/unemployment benefits from the city (construction)! so this is a great country and makes life for Immigrants Heaven compared to our home countries (where even primary school etc etc. has to be paid for!) so stfu haters and if you got a problem i.e. see avatar&pic "You can't do sh*t about that" & get your turn!!
Glockaffion is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #18
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2SEX46 View Post
Sorry, nuglet, you're just another crusader rabbit.
Well N2, it IS America. you have the right to be WRONG just like anyone else. uh... what's with the name calling? I'm guessing small vocabulary. Or lack of social skills. Oh wait... I get it. You admitted you're from Kansas.. that explains it.... I guess.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:09 PM   #19
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockaffion View Post
Hey i'm a mexican and my parents were illegal I have 5 siblings and we all have free healthcare from birth to death being uninsured from delivery, nicu, c-sections, WIC, lonestar cards, Dental, braces!, shots/vaccinations, ear infections, asthma, ER visits, etc. My parent never speek proper Engrish so they always threw away the hospital bills for they're real driver liscenses and Fake SSI# and never got any collection calls.
free schooling Pre-K-high school,summer school repeated grades didn't graduate till i was 21 years free breakfasts and lunches, special Ed, speech therapy, American Youth Works
all go to acc now, government loans, aid etc.

my parents were paid in cash w/o taxes for many years and once they Finally became legal we get a $8500 tax refund every year on top of everything and now my mom is applying for section 8 and my dad is on disablity from the city (construction)! so this is a great country and makes life for mexicans heaven so stfu haters and if you got a problem i.e. see avatar&pic "You can't do sh*t about that" & get your turn!!
In case you failed to notice, this thread is not about mexicans, and certainly not about you or your parents.

It's about illegal immigration, which your parents obviously are part of, based on your comments.

Your avatar is not impressive, not to me.

EDIT: P.S. I had NO IDEA that all these services were available for illegals and their siblings. Comparativley speaking, a Vietnam vet (for example), who shed life blood and tears, and probably gave up his family and future to protect us and ours here, can't get basic health care now because he/she is out on the steeets living under the Congress bridge due to mental instability. Plaing WRONG comes to mind, to say the least ...
Old 08-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #20
Glockaffion
Pending Age Verification

wow nice Lifetime Premium Access (that is impressive to me)(: does it make you proud? it means your lifes really already over, like wearing a Giant sign like i'm an Ultimate loser with no hope for ever- {fill in the blank} hehe nothing personal(Really!!!) but just an observation. pat.on.the.back: (emote) way togo! you made it!! what all the other board members are on their way towards
Old 08-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #21
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glockaffion View Post
wow looks whos talking Lifetime Premium Access: wow does that make you proud? it means your lifes already over like wearing a Giant sign like i'm the Ultimate loser with no hope for ever... {fill in the blank} hehe nothing personal(Really!) but just an observation. pat.on.the.back: (emote) way togo
Personal insults are not permitted. I can relate much more to this topic than you think and insults should not be a part of this. Stay on topic
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:37 PM   #22
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

+1
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #23
Glockaffion
Pending Age Verification

Default hehe ok

Quote:"wow nice Lifetime Premium Access (that is impressive to me)(: does it make you proud? it means your lifes really already over, like wearing a Giant sign like i'm an Ultimate loser with no hope for ever- {fill in the blank} hehe nothing personal(Really!!!) but just an observation. pat.on.the.back: (emote) way togo! you made it!! what all the other board members are on their way towards"
" I can relate much more to this topic than you think and insults should not be a part of this"--

ok yeah but really Wasn't Personal, just Musings, Hope to never get to that "point myself" and break off...(I'm actually 28 still have hope right oldtimers?) lol sexual compulsion therapy anyone

should'nt there be tax funded psycologists and psychiatrists for everyone(even illegals) lol

anyone Wanna buy me PREMIUM ACCESS again and get me back into the fold LOL
Old 08-04-2010, 02:50 PM   #24
guest070811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 5689
My ECCIE Reviews

I guess this thread was started by someone who is Anglo and I can understand you're point of view.
I agree that we need to put a stop to the vast numbers of illegal immigrants to secure our future. But our goverment is the one to blame. As soon as something is going wrong in our Nation we want to use subordinate groups as our scapegoats. Rather than sending billions to help aid other countries we should cut those cost and put it towards funding to secure our border.
I get sick of people right away refering to Mexicans when it comes to illegal aliens. Yes they may be our biggest concern but many of them have helped our county out.
I hate even going more into this because it is so complicated. But for those who think Mexicans are the problem we should ask Native American what they think since they were the ones here first.

Everyone is entiled to their opinion and I respect those who feel different about this cause but we need to learn how to judge individuals rather than stereotype an entire group.
guest070811-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #25
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gia n Nadia View Post
I guess this thread was started by someone who is Anglo and I can understand you're point of view.
I agree that we need to put a stop to the vast numbers of illegal immigrants to secure our future. But our goverment is the one to blame. As soon as something is going wrong in our Nation we want to use subordinate groups as our scapegoats. Rather than sending billions to help aid other countries we should cut those cost and put it towards funding to secure our border.
I get sick of people right away refering to Mexicans when it comes to illegal aliens. Yes they may be our biggest concern but many of them have helped our county out.
I hate even going more into this because it is so complicated. But for those who think Mexicans are the problem we should ask Native American what they think since they were the ones here first. And im sure they are not going to say Mexicans are the ones who have f&*&k$d up society!
I understand that this hits home for you. Nice job keeping it on topic, and toning it down.

The REASON "Mexicans" jump to mind is because Mexicans constitute a vast majority of the illegal immigrants in the country. However, as of lately, there has been a HUGE influx from eastern Europe (or so I read).

For me, (I REPEAT, for me) it's not a race or ethnic issue. Your suggestion about asking the Native Americans therefore do not apply. They are such a minority that even special interest groups can not (and will not) bring their plight to the media forefront to even begin to reverese the genocide committed upon them.

However, I agree with your scapegoat comments. IMHO, MOST of the reason why we are where we are, is because we, as Americans, have become complacent. Our attitude that we teach since pre-school : we are better than everyone else, and that is reinforced throughout our lives, through media hype, etc. Therefore, it must be someone else's fault.

WRONG !

As for Glock, go head and put it in ur mouth and pull the trigger. The world will most likely be a better place from it. I'm willing to wager good money on it (and I mean that). Just come up with an objective method of measuring how the world will be a better place and let's sign the contract. I'll be happy to put forth a family trust fund for yours when you decide to take me up on my offer.

No that was not intended as an insult (and I mean that).
Old 08-04-2010, 03:28 PM   #26
N2SEX46
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

To Nuglet: If my reference to you, i.e. the words "crusader rabbit" offended you, and it obviously did, I retract that word and offer my apology to you. rrabbit is correct when he thanks gia n Nadia for toning this down and keeping it on topic. I was remiss in my reference. You and I obviously are not in agreement, so I will let rrabbit continue since he has a cooler hear on his shoulders. I may be from Kansas, and if you saw some of the ridiculous laws our state still adheres to, your comment might be justified. I, for one have found Austin to be a pretty great city as with most of Texas and Texans. I enjoyed my four years at Bergstrom AFB and still to this day miss Texas, so I'll refrain from coming down to your level and throwing criticism for the sake of criticism. Again, I extend my apologies for offending you and anyone else on this topic. N2
N2SEX46 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:30 PM   #27
guest070811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 5689
My ECCIE Reviews

Rabit
This does hit close to home, that is the only reason I commented. I never really get on here to reply to post as it seems it only causes fricition with one another.
The reason it hits home is because I am related to some "illegal immigrants" and to an uncle who lost his life because of the members of the cartels. Because he refused to pay them more than half his earnings from his dental office the Zetas decapated him infront of his office when arriving at work in broad day light.
I know its unfair to allow everyone from Mexico in our country but many of them are getting killed by Cartel, the corrupted goverment, which I see are people of the same group. I just hate to hear of innocent victims dying on a daily basis, and to not be able to do anything to help. I used to frequent Mexico but with all the drug wars going on I will not set foot there.
Although, Mexico does not have any resources to help the United States with we should try and help them establish a trustworth government. We help everyone else out. Look at
Our military they have been over seas for many years and it seems like they are doing it to secure oil, and yes for other reasons as well.
So if we are having problems here with immigrants we should help our neighbors rebuild their future and maybe then so many people of Mexico would not want to come here.
There are many reasons why people come here and one of them is due to the "fight or flight" natural instinct we are born with.
guest070811-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:30 PM   #28
N2SEX46
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Correction: the word "hear" should have been "head" in reference to rrabbit's cooler head. My apologies again for my mea culpas.
N2SEX46 is offline   Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:40 PM   #29
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gia n Nadia View Post
Rabit
This does hit close to home, that is the only reason I commented. I never really get on here to reply to post as it seems it only causes fricition with one another.
The reason it hits home is because I am related to some "illegal immigrants" and to an uncle who lost his life because of the members of the cartels. Because he refused to pay them more than half his earnings from his dental office the Zetas decapated him infront of his office when arriving at work in broad day light.
I know its unfair to allow everyone from Mexico in our country but many of them are getting killed by Cartel, the corrupted goverment, which I see are people of the same group. I just hate to hear of innocent victims dying on a daily basis, and to not be able to do anything to help. I used to frequent Mexico but with all the drug wars going on I will not set foot there.
Although, Mexico does not have any resources to help the United States with we should try and help them establish a trustworth government. We help everyone else out. Look at
Our military they have been over seas for many years and it seems like they are doing it to secure oil, and yes for other reasons as well.
So if we are having problems here with immigrants we should help our neighbors rebuild their future and maybe then so many people of Mexico would not want to come here.
There are many reasons why people come here and one of them is due to the "fight or flight" natural instinct we are born with.
While I can sympathize with your argument, I must point out that it is in direct contradiction with your previous suggestions of the US "giving less, and taking care of internal affairs". Securing our borders is too daunting a task that only madmen would even dream of doing so. Fix the internal politics and process, and the problem fixes itself (it's not an instant fix, but nothing of this magnitude has a magic wand waiver fix IMHO) - meaning hold employers accountable for who they are hiring, hold agencies responsible for who they are lending to. And make it a LAW thing, and enforce the laws. That's what makes America GREAT - we are a nation of laws, and we ought to observe and respect those laws. And we MUST ascertain that foreign nationals do the same, or pay the same consequences that we expect one of our own to do.

Foreign cartel issues are of no concern to the US, UNLESS the violence and drugs are spilling into our borders.

As a nation, we make our foreign policies based on our PERCEPTION of what it may become, and what we want to protect.

Sadly, our PERCEPTIONS have been so very convoluted and perverted, primarily because of overpaid, over hyped, and over educated advisers that our administration "forgot" to ask for local and geographical expertise in the tone of the matter.

Bottom line, I hear you.

But it's not our problem. Focus on fixing the corruption issues in the Mexican government. We have our issues, of the same nature, to fix here.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #30
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/23/us/23border.html

There is a nice article to read............
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women