Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35419
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2022, 07:38 AM   #16
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Speed,
You have a diplomatic point.
But, isn't war also a diplomatic mechanism?
Russia concluded that they had a better poker hand so they played it. And, ended up with a very nice piece of energy related natural resource real estate. The big question is if Russia can do without being connected to worldwide financial markets. It appears that they can.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:10 AM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Speed,
You have a diplomatic point.
But, isn't war also a diplomatic mechanism?
Russia concluded that they had a better poker hand so they played it. And, ended up with a very nice piece of energy related natural resource real estate. The big question is if Russia can do without being connected to worldwide financial markets. It appears that they can.
No arguments with your statements. China will not go along with the sanctions imposed on Russia and China imports quite a bit from Russia. Unfortunately economic sanctions are the only card other nations can play, unless we want another war.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:16 AM   #18
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Of course, what Putin is doing is wrong. But that doesn't mean we have to insert ourselves by sending military equipment over there. The next step will be sending our troops over into Ukraine. This is how this starts. Instead of the word - troops - they use military advisors and peace keepers. I bet that Biden will send even more troops ( more than the original 3000) over there- just watch.

Anyway, this is all Biden is focused on now. It takes up all his time versus working on focusing on Americans. He's working on sanctions to put on Putin. Really....has nobody thought that Putin has already thought about that and has a work around plan for it. And then there's China - I really miss the way Trump said China - they may be uncomfortable with what is going on in Ukraine but that wouldn't stop them from helping Russia. Yeah, they want Taiwan but they also want their currency to over take the dollar as the worlds currency - and "oh look" what a perfect opportunity.

Trump was right - Putin is very smart - of course he is - he's been in power for 22 years - a stupid person would already be out. Trump just calls it like is and people lose their minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Did you turn down the Covid incentive payments which are the driving force behind the inflation? More money in people's pockets increased the demand for products which increased the inflation rate. Economics 101. Maybe Trump's tax package of 2017 should have focused on the less wealthy instead of the rich.

What Russia is doing is wrong, no matter how you look at it. We can put our heads in the sand or support the people in the Ukraine. That does not mean send troops. It means working with other countries, which are doing more than the U.S. in reacting to the invasion.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:47 AM   #19
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Of course, what Putin is doing is wrong. But that doesn't mean we have to insert ourselves by sending military equipment over there. The next step will be sending our troops over into Ukraine. This is how this starts. Instead of the word - troops - they use military advisors and peace keepers. I bet that Biden will send even more troops ( more than the original 3000) over there- just watch.

Anyway, this is all Biden is focused on now. It takes up all his time versus working on focusing on Americans. He's working on sanctions to put on Putin. Really....has nobody thought that Putin has already thought about that and has a work around plan for it. And then there's China - I really miss the way Trump said China - they may be uncomfortable with what is going on in Ukraine but that wouldn't stop them from helping Russia. Yeah, they want Taiwan but they also want their currency to over take the dollar as the worlds currency - and "oh look" what a perfect opportunity.

Trump was right - Putin is very smart - of course he is - he's been in power for 22 years - a stupid person would already be out. Trump just calls it like is and people lose their minds.
How did Trump's tariffs on China work? Not very well.

Again you are rushing to judgement. Biden actually pulled troops out of the Ukraine who were training their soldiers. He has been VERY clear that he would not send troops to the Ukraine, and many believe that Putin has taken advantage of that statement.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/0...raine-00011049

Biden is also rolling out his infrastructure package which is as significant as anything Trump did in 4 years in office. He is also focusing on the inflation and gas prices, among other things. For some reason you think Biden is only focusing on Ukraine, which is not true.

Putin remaining in power does not prove he is "smart". It proves he is a dictator and will squelch any attempts to remove him from power. Hitler, Kruschev, Lenin, Stalin, come to mind. This is not a man one lavishes praise on as he attempts to overthrow another country and kills God knows how many people. Even General McMaster, former advisor to Trump, totally disagrees with Trump.

Ex-Trump Adviser McMaster Breaks With Former President on Praise of Putin

https://www.newsweek.com/ex-trump-ad...-putin-1682297
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:05 AM   #20
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

Speed,

Your obviously anti Trump and pro Biden and that’s fine however, it doesn’t take a genius to see what’s happening or has happened in the last year or so.

We were actually becoming more energy dependent and starting to finally make Americans first and now we are back to square one.

Heck, in 2021 we imported more oil from Russia than we had in 10 years for example.

If everyone would do their own research instead of listening to the news we would all be in a better world.

Claims for unemployment right now they say are the lowest in years which is BS. Politicians know how to scew numbers and make them look better than they really are.

If unemployment is so low, why do the majority of businesses out there have help wanted signs? I guess we don’t have enough people to fill the slots. Lmao

I just scratched the surface of all the BS going on now and really the main thing that Trump did is he was to darn transparent for some of the people and spoke his mind and a lot of people can’t handle the truth.

That the difference of a politician and a non- politician.

Some people are to darn soft to hear the truth and it hurts their feelings.

FYI, I’m neither Democrat or Republican. I vote for the individual who I think is best fit for the job at that present time.
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 10:20 AM   #21
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Biden is about to speak anytime so let's see what he has to say.

EDIT - Staff
Old 02-24-2022, 11:55 AM   #22
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Nato, Nato, Nato.
So Ukraine is not in Nato, I guess that means Biden has kissed off Ukraine.
Now Biden's threatening oil companies about raising prices.
Now cyberattack crap.
Click - off
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 01:04 PM   #23
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, now 7,000 troops are being deployed to Europe. I thought it was only suppose to be 3,000. This is just bad,bad,bad. He did say they will not go into Ukrane but they said that about the Nam too.
Old 02-24-2022, 01:40 PM   #24
Passion2015
Just playing the field:)

Encounters: 127

Heck Ellen, he also said during his campaign that he wouldn’t make COVID vaccines mandatory.

This administration was built on lies to deceive the voters and the voters who voted for him are to blame.
Passion2015 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 04:37 PM   #25
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

Biden - the worst one term president ever!
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 06:12 PM   #26
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

What a bunch of hard core wackos. Austin Ellen is leader of this crazy parade.

How about some facts rather than rhetoric?
Putin has had Ukraine on his agenda for years. He wants them back in the loving arms of Mother Russia
Putin cannot tolerate a democratic ex-Russian country on his border. It sends the wrong message.
Putin is a small man with a megalomaniacal ego. He is constantly compensating.
When he puts a puppet regime in power he can stop paying rent for use of 4 pipelines running thru Ukraine. Follow the money!
Putin has successfully prosecuted wars in Syria, Crimea, 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war among others. He has been emboldened by success.

Putin wants NATO gone. NATO was born from 1947 Treaty of Dunkirk to guard against Germany and Russia. 15 years ago Putin complained about NATO. No one paid any attention. Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) criticized it as a return of Cold War rhetoric. And US and no one else paid any attention. So when Ukraine said they wanted to join NATO that really PO'd Putin.

Putin has the backing of the Russian govt and the Russian people. They have become a 2nd rate county and don't like it. It used to be US-Russia as top dogs. Now it is US-China and Russians are butt hurt.
Putin knows no one/no country has the stones to defy him. And fighting Russia would be logistically impossible.
Putin knew he was going to invade as soon as he deployed troops. Everyone else should have known as well. There was no way the West was going to make him retreat. He would loose respect of his people.
You do not deploy 100,000 troops plus support personnel (another 200,000) and then recall them.
Putin does not care about Western economic sanctions. He and his cronies have all the money they need.

Putin will use the sanctions as proof of how badly the West is treating Russian citizens and use the sanctions against us.
Russians in the Olympics is typical Russian behavior: cheat with drugs, deny it, then lie about it.
Putin did this when asked about Ukraine.

Putin has been in power during Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden administrations. Neither Republican nor Democratic administration put him in his place. Now the shit storm falls on Biden. But he inherited it, especially from Trump who encouraged Putin. Not sure how Trump could talk with Putin's dick in his mouth. Now Trump is praising Putin. I think former Democrat and Bill/Hillary running buddy Trump is a sleeper Russian agent. Trump did everything he could for Russia and against US interests.

Putin is a bully and the only thing they understand is a beat down. But how to do that without starting a nuclear WWIII is unknown.

Trump was a one-term President and allowed Russia and China to hack us, hold us hostage for Bitcoin, steal our industrial secrets, invade countries, and generally do whatever they want. Next will be China. Now that they have seen the world will not stop Putin they will start their aggression.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 07:05 PM   #27
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Yeah, Dallas. Alot of kneejerk posters who look to the end of their nose only.

I only started to watch him of late. Matter fact, the 10 year anniversary of my interest just passed with the Pussy Riot Punk Pray performance in the Moscow church. *THAT'S* when I found out why we have separation of church and state here. And the rest of the stuff he's done nobody has considered or mentioned.

I have to say our intelligence worked back-asswards on this one: we got the intel correct. Every ruse putin put out on the blower, we have been able to counter and what we predicted would happen did. No one is gonna give that to Biden.

We have obligations to NATO. Doesn't mean we have to put troops in Ukraine. But i'd bet those National Guard people on the border would rather be there than be treated as they have been (no righty is gonna admit they are useless in the valley.)

Things are early. The Ukrainians have been in a situation like this before. But the scope has increased. And it brought a smile to my face to see Russians protesting in Moscow against the invasion.

It would be great to see the Russian people wake up and see what their near emperor for life is doing.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 08:05 PM   #28
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You are not allowed to insult. Plus you put in way too much effort here for a hooker board. But you do you boo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaswill View Post
What a bunch of hard core wackos. Austin Ellen is leader of this crazy parade.

How about some facts rather than rhetoric?
Putin has had Ukraine on his agenda for years. He wants them back in the loving arms of Mother Russia
Putin cannot tolerate a democratic ex-Russian country on his border. It sends the wrong message.
Putin is a small man with a megalomaniacal ego. He is constantly compensating.
When he puts a puppet regime in power he can stop paying rent for use of 4 pipelines running thru Ukraine. Follow the money!
Putin has successfully prosecuted wars in Syria, Crimea, 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war among others. He has been emboldened by success.

Putin wants NATO gone. NATO was born from 1947 Treaty of Dunkirk to guard against Germany and Russia. 15 years ago Putin complained about NATO. No one paid any attention. Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) criticized it as a return of Cold War rhetoric. And US and no one else paid any attention. So when Ukraine said they wanted to join NATO that really PO'd Putin.

Putin has the backing of the Russian govt and the Russian people. They have become a 2nd rate county and don't like it. It used to be US-Russia as top dogs. Now it is US-China and Russians are butt hurt.
Putin knows no one/no country has the stones to defy him. And fighting Russia would be logistically impossible.
Putin knew he was going to invade as soon as he deployed troops. Everyone else should have known as well. There was no way the West was going to make him retreat. He would loose respect of his people.
You do not deploy 100,000 troops plus support personnel (another 200,000) and then recall them.
Putin does not care about Western economic sanctions. He and his cronies have all the money they need.

Putin will use the sanctions as proof of how badly the West is treating Russian citizens and use the sanctions against us.
Russians in the Olympics is typical Russian behavior: cheat with drugs, deny it, then lie about it.
Putin did this when asked about Ukraine.

Putin has been in power during Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden administrations. Neither Republican nor Democratic administration put him in his place. Now the shit storm falls on Biden. But he inherited it, especially from Trump who encouraged Putin. Not sure how Trump could talk with Putin's dick in his mouth. Now Trump is praising Putin. I think former Democrat and Bill/Hillary running buddy Trump is a sleeper Russian agent. Trump did everything he could for Russia and against US interests.

Putin is a bully and the only thing they understand is a beat down. But how to do that without starting a nuclear WWIII is unknown.

Trump was a one-term President and allowed Russia and China to hack us, hold us hostage for Bitcoin, steal our industrial secrets, invade countries, and generally do whatever they want. Next will be China. Now that they have seen the world will not stop Putin they will start their aggression.
Old 02-24-2022, 10:10 PM   #29
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Then change the channel.
I'm taking your advice. But rather than change the channel, I'm just turning the Ellen show off.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 11:45 PM   #30
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Of course, what Putin ipment over there. The next step will be sending our troops over into Ukraial 3000) over there- just watch.

Anyway, this is all Biden is focused on now. It takes up all his time versus working on focusing on Americans. He's working on sanctions to put on Puin. Really....has nobody thought that P

a. Yeah, then but they alshat a perfect opportunity.

Trut - Putin is very smart - of course he is - he's been in power for 22 years - a stupid person would already be out. Trump just calls it like is and people lose their minds.
matchingmole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women