Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2012, 09:41 PM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Very few liberals will see the movie. I think a lot of liberals suspect that Obama may be profoundly flawed..
Did you see Fahrenheit 9/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
. They just don't want to be forced to admit they've supporting an evil son of a bitch for the last 3.5 years. They want to go on pretending that Obama is just a regular patriotic guy who wants what's best for the the country. It would be humiliating for them to have to admit, they were fooled by a conman.
They are all evil son of a bitchs. You support and evil investment money changer and I will support (if you call what I do support) the community leader. The one more like Jesus.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:46 PM   #17
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post

This movie spends the greatest amount of its time informning the viewer of what makes Obama what he is.Go see the movie then come back and spew your drivel.
Go fuck yourself and your drivel.

btw, Did you see Did you see Fahrenheit 9/11.

Oh you didn't? And you want a bunch of liberals to see this movie?

I told you I am going to see it. I need to get a Hope and Change T Shirt first. I plan on wearing it to the movie , I plan on taking a shit load of cheese to go along with all the whine I'll be hearing!

2Dogs, the movie is for the ignorant and the Tea Nuts. Nothing more. The reviewer has it exactly right. Be like making a movie about the Manson murders and only showing the part about the actual killers and leaving out Charlie Manson. If you are ignorant enough to think that only talking about the killers and not the cult of personality that led to the killings, fine. I think it ignorant as fuck!

Quote:
The point is, Obama does not believe that what America has done for the last 200 some odd years has been good for anybody but a very few. He believes that nobody should benefit from the work of others even if they are fairly and justly compensated for their contribution. Further he believes that nobody has a right to develop the natural resources of another country even if it benefits that country. He believes that we should not be a pwerful nation but a subserviant one.
Jesus, I believe that Shelia Jackson Lee musta done knocked you upside the head!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:36 AM   #18
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

WTF is a dope! Who posted anything regarding the accuracy of Fahrenheit? ????

No one.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:59 AM   #19
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

WTF, if you are too cheap to buy a ticket, I will buy you one just so you can say you did not spend a dime to listen to his propaganda. It really does not matter, the movie will not change your mind about being a liberal. The movie is not set up to change your mind about being a liberal. The movie is there to give each and everyone that watches it an oportunity to see what is behind the man that you elected president. You probably agree with everything about him and his make up of character and that is fine. You may come away feeling relieved that you have the man that you want "leading" this nation. The whole idea is that you get to decide.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 06:42 AM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
WTF is a dope! Who posted anything regarding the accuracy of Fahrenheit? ????

No one.
You missed my point Whirlybird.

None of you conseratives went to see Fahrenheit 9/11, what makes you think any liberals will go see this propaganda piece?

Quote:
The movie is there to give each and everyone that watches it an oportunity to see what is behind the man that you elected president. You probably agree with everything about him and his make up of character and that is fine. You may come away feeling relieved that you have the man that you want "leading" this nation. The whole idea is that you get to decide.

I am going to see it with my brother in law. He loved the move but then again he hates Obama but he has a good sense of humor and he wants to see me wear an afro and go in black face with an Obama Hope and Change T Shirt on. That is how I plan on seeing this movie. I am going to give it the respect it deserves!

Quote:
. The movie is not set up to change your mind about being a liberal. The movie is there to give each and everyone that watches it an oportunity to see what is behind the man that you elected president. You probably agree with everything about him and his make up of character and that is fine. You may come away feeling relieved that you have the man that you want "leading" this nation. The whole idea is that you get to decide.
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e!

Like the reviewer said the movie is a diversion from the real problem, the Fed. From the reviewer:

A related thing that bothers me intensely is the fact that the documentary tries to pin the bad economy on Obama. The bad economy should be pinned on Alan Greenspan, with considerable help from his successor.

To suggest that the president of the United States has the power to make the economy worse to imply that he also has the power to make the economy terrible. He has limited power either way, unless he drags us into a war. Bush dragged us into two wars
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:15 AM   #21
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Nobody missed your point; your point was off point......

1st. you assume NOBODY saw Fahrenheit
2nd. you assume we disagreed with some phatom review of Fahrenheit.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:34 AM   #22
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I'm going to have a MSNBC cap on too!

Quote:
Nobody missed your point; your point was off point......

1st. you assume NOBODY saw Fahrenheit
2nd. you assume we disagreed with some phatom review of Fahrenheit.
1) I did not say nobody. I said most Conseratives. I stand by that statement.

2) The review was on 2016. It was no phatom review, it was spot on. The movire diversts your attention from where it should be (The Federal Reserve) to partisans bs. That said, I am going to go see it. I just want to be dressed correctly for all my Tea Nut brothers that are infatuated with this Conspiracy theory movie!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 07:42 AM   #23
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

If the review was on 2016; why did you bring up Fahrenheit as some proof to a bogus point about Conservatives ?

You make no sense WTF, again.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Now can it

Quote:
If the review was on 2016; why did you bring up Fahrenheit as some proof to a bogus point about Conservatives ?

You make no sense WTF, again.
2Dogs keeps asking people to go see the movie. My point was that asking most liberals to go see 2016 is akin to asking conseratives to go see Fahrenheit 9/11 back in 2004. Probably not going to happen.

That can not be a to difficult a point to grasp, now can it? HaHa, did ya like that double entendre?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:23 AM   #25
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
The fact is that what I see Obama doing to this nation and the direction he is going, I cant say leading because he is as far from a leader as someone can get, is not in the best overall interest of this nation.
===>pmd: seems to me that's your opinion and not a fact. pls describe "best overall interest of this nation" and then provide support for your conclusion. if they're facts, pls show where you found them.

The fact is that government cannot spend a single dime without first taking it from somebody that earned it and is currently taking money from people that have yet to earn it. That is a fact. ...
===>pmd: actually, the US Govt is borrowing money from other parts of the government, financial institutions [domestic and foreign], individuals [domestic and foreign], and foreign govts [go look up who owns US bills, bonds, notes].
besides, how does one take money from someone who has yet to earn it??

I dont care how much you tax the citizens of this nation, it is not enough to pay for everyuthing that the government spends or has committed to spend.
===>pmd: ok, then come up w/ a balanced budget w/ specifics and lay out which departments, agencies, and programs you would not fund and how many govt employees you would lay off when thost programs are not funded."

The stupic idiocy is the arguement that Obama will somehow stop this spending. He has done nothing to cut the deficit, nothing to cut the spending, has increased taxes on everyone, and is tearing this nation apart to remake it into something other than what the constitution allows.
===>pmd: where are the facts that show that everyone's taxes increased?? not how much they actually pay, but the tax rates?
remember, the pres suggests a budget [granted, it had a deficit] but congress drafts and passes the budget which the pres signs. so, WHO has not stopped spending, nor cut the annual or outstanding deficit???

also, what is the nation being remade into that is not what the constitution allows?? good phrase, but lacking in details.

This movie spends the greatest amount of its time informning the viewer of what makes Obama what he is. Go see the movie then come back and spew your drivel.
pla come back w/ facts and specifics before i can consider believing "your drivel."
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:35 AM   #26
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, pmdelouts, money borrowed by the government today will have to be paid back by our children, grand-children and great-grand-children. They not only have yet to earn the money, many have yet to be born.

You're ok with this?

And it's obvious you have never read the Constitution.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:36 AM   #27
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

the government will collect taxes, fees, fines, etc. for use in the general treasury to pay for all the things that the govt purchases, consumes, hires, or needs to pay.
it will collect those taxes from someone.

and it's obvious you have never checked to see if i have any offspring.
nor asked if i had read the constitution.

if those are your arguments, along w/ name calling, then i'll pass.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #28
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
see if i have any offspring.
nor asked if i had read the constitution.

if those are your arguments, along w/ name calling, then i'll pass.
He loves to call names and then loves to call you out when you call names back!

Damnist thing.

Him and Olivia are twins in this regard. Though I think Olivia has nicer tits and she might have a bigger clit. You'd have to ask JD, him and COG are lying butt buds!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Sorry if I offended you, pmdelouts. I will try to maintain the standard of decorum and civility you have set for us all.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I treat people with the exact same amount of respect they show. Some i treat better than others. Depends on how they treat me. Im shallow like that but at least i k.ow my failts.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women