Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161118
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40458
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2014, 06:39 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Do you kneel on a prayer rug and kiss the Koran while your hypocritical ass worships those lib-retards -- just like your miserable, sorry ass -- who called W a chimp and while you worship that ersatz jihadist who threw shoes at W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
No.

You're a ditzy little biyatch.

Do you stand with Kim Jong Un against POTUS, yes or no?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 06:47 PM   #17
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
No.

You're a ditzy little biyatch.

Do you stand with Kim Jong Un against POTUS, yes or no?
Cite where your miserable, hypocritical ass ever defended W from those lib-retards -- just like your miserable, sorry ass -- who called W a chimp or your ersatz jihadist who threw shoes at W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 07:49 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
BANNED

LMAO.

At the time you're yammering about, ECCIE was non existent, you stupid, commie dictator loving idiot.

And now you repeat your last post again and I respond with smilies, which will send you into a blue faced frenzy. Then comes the gay nazi flag again and I post the eating shit photos for the win.

Right?
Old 12-27-2014, 07:55 PM   #19
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO.

At the time you're yammering about, ECCIE was non existent, you stupid, commie dictator loving idiot.

And now you repeat your last post again and I respond with smilies, which will send you into a blue faced frenzy. Then comes the gay nazi flag again and I post the eating shit photos for the win.

Right?
The subject has been discussed since ECCIE replaced ASPD, and no where is your miserable, hypocritical ass on record as defending W from those lib-retards -- the likes of your miserable, sorry ass -- who called W a chimp or your ersatz jihadist who threw shoes at W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-27-2014, 10:48 PM   #20
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Kim is getting ridiculous. No, I don't think we should go to war with him, but I wouldn't mind seeing Chuck Norris take him behind his palace and teach him some manners. NO ONE should ever call the President a "monkey".
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 11:24 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The subject has been discussed since ECCIE replaced ASPD, and no where is your miserable, hypocritical ass on record as defending W from those lib-retards -- the likes of your miserable, sorry ass -- who called W a chimp or your ersatz jihadist who threw shoes at W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Actually, it doesn't fucking matter.

Your deliberate and hysterical hijack doesn't change the fact that you have not denied that you stand with Jim Jong Un and against POTUS, which, by the way, is the topic of this thread, Idiot!

Old 12-28-2014, 08:56 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Actually, it doesn't fucking matter.

Your deliberate and hysterical hijack doesn't change the fact that you have not denied that you stand with Jim Jong Un and against POTUS, which, by the way, is the topic of this thread, Idiot!

All that matters is that your stupid, hypocritical ass has been ensnared by the hypocrisy of your lib-retarded double-standard, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. You demand a respect for Odumbo that you and your asinine ilk notably didn't accord W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. No where is your miserable, hypocritical ass on record defending W from those lib-retards of your ilk who called W a chimp or your ersatz jihadist who threw shoes at W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-28-2014, 09:08 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Post a link to any thread where I called W a chimp or agreed with any foreign despot's insults to our country. It's with your posts warning of thr impending attack on 911, Nostilsdamus!

Kim Jong Un has joined the Idiot Klan, err, Clan, plain and simple. Kim is a cruel despot who's basically been downgraded from the Axis of Evil to the Idiot Klan, err, Clan. And, as the Klan, err, Clan's reigning Dipshit, you phase welcomed him with open arms and full Idiot respect. Did you also give him the secret Idiot reach around?

Anything else you say on this subject is a lie. You can't prove I said it, posted it or was even In The fucking neighborhood.

Kinda like your Associate Masters Degree in advanced GED technique. Pure lies.

So to keep this germane to the hysterical playground behavior for which you are famous (when you're not bathing in your own feces). DO YOU STAND EITH KIM JONG UN AGAINST POTUS, yes or no? I can't ask it in any plainer language. Posters have given an answer to this incredibly simple question. But YOU would prefer to scream, cry and rage and throw your dung at everybody.

You're a shit smearing little brat whose Mommy still has to wipe his little bottom and tell him it's OK to act out in public. And your mommy is one of those stupid idiots who keeps bringing s feces flinging baby to the restaurant.

You're fucking up everybody's Mexican plate lunch, you selfish little shit smearer.

Shut the fuck up and let everybody else eat their No. 2 Combo platillo in peace.

FACT JACK!

<you know what comes next, don't you, you hysterical coprophiliac?>

Old 12-28-2014, 09:20 AM   #24
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Post a link to any thread where I called W a chimp or agreed with any foreign despot's insults to our country. It's with your posts warning of thr impending attack on 911, Nostilsdamus!

Kim Jong Un has joined the Idiot Klan, err, Clan, plain and simple. Kim is a cruel despot who's basically been downgraded from the Axis of Evil to the Idiot Klan, err, Clan. And, as the Klan, err, Clan's reigning Dipshit, you phase welcomed him with open arms and full Idiot respect. Did you also give hi. The secret Idiot reach around?

Anything else you say on this subject is a lie. You can't prove I said it, posted it or was even In The fucking neighborhood.

Kinda like your Associate Masters Degree in advanced GED technique. Pure lies.

You're a shit smearing little brat whose Mommy still has to wipe his little bottom and tell him it's OK to act out in public. And your mommy is one of those stupid idiots who keeps bringing s feces flinging baby to the restaurant.

You're fucking up everybody's Mexican plate lunch, you selfish little shit smearer.

Shut the fuck up and let everybody else eat their No. 2 Combo platillo in peace.

FACT JACK!

<you know what comes next, don't you, you hysterical coprophiliac?>

That's not the standard you set in the OP, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, a standard you hypocritically had already violated when your miserable, sorry ass failed to defend W from those lib-retards of your ilk who called W a chimp or your ersatz jihadist who threw shoes at W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-28-2014, 09:21 AM   #25
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Kim is getting ridiculous. No, I don't think we should go to war with him, but I wouldn't mind seeing Chuck Norris take him behind his palace and teach him some manners. NO ONE should ever call the President a "monkey".
Maybe when Chuck is over there, he can liberate some POW's! He should take Stallone with him, along with some of those puppets from Team America, World Police!

Old 12-29-2014, 10:23 PM   #26
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Do you stand with Kim Jong Un, whose government officially called President Obama a "monkey?"

Here's the story.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0K502920141227

Seems like this pouty little douchebag is the kind of racist motherfucker some of y'all only wish you had the balls to be.

Spin away, fellas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
Who fucking cares what North Korea or their midget leader thinks or says about anything? Christ.
So, do either of you boys care to comment?

Personally, I think the little dictator is way out of line calling your President a monkey. Shame on him.
But, Sony is out of line making a movie about assassinating the little bastard, also - when you consider he is the head of North Korea, dictator or not.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:02 AM   #27
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
So, do either of you boys care to comment?

Personally, I think the little dictator is way out of line calling your President a monkey. Shame on him.
But, Sony is out of line making a movie about assassinating the little bastard, also - when you consider he is the head of North Korea, dictator or not.
And since when did Sony, a Japanese company, speak for the United States government, tough guy?
Old 12-30-2014, 09:33 AM   #28
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
And since when did Sony, a Japanese company, speak for the United States government, tough guy?
That is a good point - but Sony Pictures bought out Columbia, which still films movies in Hollywood, so that is the connection.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 03:44 PM   #29
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Do you stand with Kim Jong Un, whose government officially called President Obama a "monkey?"

Here's the story.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0K502920141227

Seems like this pouty little douchebag is the kind of racist motherfucker some of y'all only wish you had the balls to be.

Spin away, fellas.

One new member ?????
Pick me, pick me, pick meeeeee !
I don,t want to be mistaken as a liberal ! ! ! ! !
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 12:31 PM   #30
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
One new member ?????
Pick me, pick me, pick meeeeee !
I don,t want to be mistaken as a liberal ! ! ! ! !
Another unintelligible post, rio. Slow down. Explain what the fuck you're talking about so readers can follow it.

Try again.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women