Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2015, 01:19 PM   #16
Permission2Look

Encounters: 15

I guess I come from a completely different mindset as I'm married but my wife knows that I do this. If I was to judge the private lives of others then I would be a hypocrite. Because I know that eventually thinking in such a way will come back to bite me.

I get the part about wanting it to fill like a relationship when you are with a paid lady but remember they are selling a fantasy. It is not a real bond.

The illusion that you are trying to justify does not sound healthy... For anyone.
Permission2Look is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 01:20 PM   #17
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

@danielle the dimepiece aka Jada Jewels was......she wolf.but hey she had a ring on her finger also and most likely had a man. 10-20.....more like 20-40
kusmaldo is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 01:23 PM   #18
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@danielle okay buy does kitty have a ring? Does kitty kitty needs to learn obedience then
Old 11-17-2015, 01:27 PM   #19
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@Permision your married? Okay and your marriage is an illusion.Well in your case kudos hobbying is a drug you use to escape marriage.Thus I prove my point

@Danielle I prefer T'Challa
Old 11-17-2015, 02:47 PM   #20
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusmaldo View Post
@permission cook?ford?cable?what?!!! Im talking about a female here not material possesions. I guesd in this case a blow up doll would suffice instead of a person. Yes Im innocent and single
Judging by your posts here YOU, sir, do not know how to differentiate between a PERSON and a possession. Relationships are defined by the people in them. If you don't agree with how another couple conducts their life, fine... Don't conduct YOUR life that way. But seriously, to come HERE and pass that kind of judgment? Really? Do you realize how hypocritical you are acting right now? The fact that you are here to begin with certainly negates your claim of being 'innocent'... But I can absolutely see why you are single...
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 02:51 PM   #21
Permission2Look

Quote:
@Permision your married? Okay and your marriage is an illusion.Well in your case kudos hobbying is a drug you use to escape marriage.Thus I prove my point

@Danielle I prefer T'Challa
I will just say that my wife and I have a valid medical reason to no longer engage in intercourse, and after three years it was her idea for me to get relief from someone who is a professional and considerate to the situation.
Old 11-17-2015, 02:56 PM   #22
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@Vegas Jen Im not passing judgement on anyone.Just well feelings get involved and you care for them,then boom!# I have someone you were just a pawn.another notch on my belt.Im not mormon you know
Old 11-17-2015, 02:59 PM   #23
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Permission2Look View Post
I will just say that my wife and I have a valid medical reason to no longer engage in intercourse, and after three years it was her idea for me to get relief from someone who is a professional and considerate to the situation.
@ permission okay does the provider know this
I would assume so
Old 11-17-2015, 03:14 PM   #24
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
@ permission okay does the provider know this
I would assume so
Why would it matter? WE are not looking for a relationship here. This is not a dating site... I (as an example) certainly care about my clients and I go to great lengths to establish a connection before we ever even meet. But that connection is not binding... Ever... This whole game we play here is for FUN... And from the provider's side it is also profit. Its a job and just like any job, at the end of the day we return to a private life that is separate. And that is ok...
Old 11-17-2015, 03:15 PM   #25
Permission2Look

Yes they do. It is in my preferred411 details along with the fact my wife actually suggested one or two.
Old 11-17-2015, 03:21 PM   #26
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@Jen oh the stories we tell ourselves!! In reality I dont think you even have a bf on the outside.You know you will hook up with a client.For Petes sake they spend more on you then your out of the game man does,that or your playing them
Old 11-17-2015, 03:23 PM   #27
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@permission hmmm sounds like you are just bored and seek to spice up your relationship.Either that or a.......vasectomy
Old 11-17-2015, 03:43 PM   #28
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

My use of the word private in my last post was no accident... PRIVATE = none of your business... But I will say this, sex and companionship alone do not equal love. They are important things we all need, but only small parts of what a true relationship requires. Parts that I am happy to share with those who find it lacking in their RW lives. Beyond that, there are far greater levels of intimacy and trust that I reserve for my personal world. I am independent and stubborn. Anyone who enters my life can either accept that about me or move on. To each their own... That os enough (too much, really) about me though... This post was supposed to be about your issues, correct?
Old 11-17-2015, 03:45 PM   #29
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

well, I was crushed when I found out Anson Williams was married.. I had been reading in Tiger Beat that he didn't even have a girlfriend!

anyone can choose to see or not see a Provider, based on whatever criteria he chooses.. I would not knowingly see a married Provider, or an engaged Provider.. despite the seeming hypocrisy, I wouldn't want to intrude on another guys' woman.

with that said, I'm planning on a visit with a Provider whom I know has 2 male roommates.. I just hope the Dudes are into each other..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 04:02 PM   #30
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@Chung finally someone who sees my point.
You would feel guilty and it would seem wierd.I mean she is proboly imaging its him while with you.The roommates thing it proboly is platonic

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women