Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70449
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60185
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #16
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Then Again...

...I'm getting old enough now to where it's getting to the point that I am occasionally offering "The Illusion of a Nutt!" cackle/cackle/cackle
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:58 AM   #17
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Did you catch the episode of Two and a half men were Charlie orders and Asian girl from an agency, She says what do you want I give the GFE. Charlie says in that case let's get in bed, I will watch Sports Center and you can flip through a magazine
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:02 AM   #18
italian1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Nothing better than passion!!!!Lana, you exude PASSION!!!
Cheers!
italian1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:06 AM   #19
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

does gfe mean i get to wear my pink panther pj's no makeup and flip flops? if so im in!

lol i think gfe means different things to different people i dont use the term in my ads but i get pretty gfe in some of my sessions. its interesting to read what everyone thinks about this as ive been thinking a lot about what does gfe really mean nowdays...
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:40 AM   #20
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie man View Post
In the spirit of humor, good will, and fairness to all...lol. My thoughts and without negativity-

Lana this is a fuckin' ad!

Still the illusion of passion is a happy thing...and a very important part of GFE.
You damn right it's a fuckin' ad........momma didn't raise no fool! LMAO!

Nah, I had a young man call me one night who was under the impression that GFE only included FS! He was not looking for FS, but still wanted all the affection and lovin'! I corrected him and explained that GFE can be anything he wants......the Illusion! So, when I had coffee with my friend yesterday, I asked his opinion on the matter!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 10:58 AM   #21
White Tiger
Stalking Beauty

Encounters: 154

I know your post is meant to be taken humorously, etc., but just wanted to add my two cents worth--that I think the term GFE is very helpful to hobbyists, and at least in my personal experience is generally stretched by the provider rather than the client. It is not unusual for a provider to apply the term to herself whether she really is GFE or not--forget the illusion of passion, which is definitely a good thing, a lot of the ladies I've seen equate GFE with simple FS. A couple of them that I saw a few years ago made a big deal about going GFE after doing straight FBSM only and were pretty mad at me when I suggested that they had misused the term for their own benefit. That said, there will always be a wide range of interpretations as to what is included and what isn't, and that's just the way it is in Hobby Nation.
White Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:12 PM   #22
Namssa
Administrator

Encounters: 39

My thoughts without coffee.
GFE is confusing, no one can decide on what it means, and everyone has their own ideas and you will not change them debating it. I want to leave the session and close my eyes and still remember the touch of our lips together.
I want remember the feeling of bodies and skin as we embrace.
I want to feel their breath on my skin as we as so close.
I want to close my eyes and remeber all that took place 6 years later as happened then. That is the "Illusion" but the passion is real.
If you can do that then we all win.
Namssa is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 12:57 PM   #23
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

GFE = how a really serious girl friend would screw you. I'll admit, however, that I translate it simply as fuck me like you really mean it, or at least make me think that. And, yes, DFK, BBBJ and lots of stroking and grabbing and moaning go with it. Of course, some guys may want their girl friends to spank them or step on their back with stilettos. So, yeah, there can be confusion. The judge said he couldn't define obscenity but he knew it when he saw it; I don't really know what GFE means to everybody, but I know what it means when I feel it.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:26 PM   #24
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckJack View Post
Did you catch the episode of Two and a half men were Charlie orders and Asian girl from an agency, She says what do you want I give the GFE. Charlie says in that case let's get in bed, I will watch Sports Center and you can flip through a magazine
LOL - where's the "Illusion" in that?!? WTF.....
Old 07-23-2010, 01:36 PM   #25
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

and here I thought GFE meant "not tonight honey I have a headache. Now give me the CC so I can go shopping."
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:46 PM   #26
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Default Wholly, SHIRT, Megaroonie...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
and here I thought GFE meant "not tonight honey I have a headache. Now give me the CC so I can go shopping."
No, DAMMIT, that's the FWE - "Full Wife Experience"
Old 07-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #27
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Men are Moody Creatures But we all love some Strange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
No PPE, this is NOT an ad! LOL! Love ya, buddy!

This morning I was having coffee with a new found hobbyist friend and I asked him what GFE meant to him! I know what it means to me, but for some reason, there are alot of gentleman and LADIES who really don't know the true meaning! Whether it means every activity in the alphabet, it may not mean the same for you! For my new friend, it means the, "Illusion of Passion"! It's the touch of the hand ever so gently on the body, soft lips brushing against your lips, a warm breath on your neck while we snuggle, etc! So, from this day forward, I will no longer use the term, GFE! I don't want to fuck, I want to make love!

Your thoughts?
Sometimes we are in the Mood for a Quicky or 30-min. session and IMHO, it's hard to do Ultimate Illusion of Passion in that time frame. And we want everything we can get (the whole freakin alphabet-lol) even if we don't do it all, we like to know it's available if in the right MOOD. (GFE) Now with that being said, there are times when a Warm wind is blowing the stars around is when we get in the mood for Ultimate Illusion of Passion.

Friendly Passionate Attitude: SEXY physical erotic pleasure and more of an intimate and sensual G.F.E. (Ultimate illusion of passion.) DFK-PASSION-MSOG Candlelight, music, sexy LACE thigh highs with flirty dirty friendly talk. Kiss me as soon as I walk thru your door and welcome me into your in-call & open arms. These are the Most Memorable Times.

Since the Woman controls the Tempo of her session, she should keep this in mind. (Nothing can ruin a client’s session more than Rushing, pushy, not friendly, bad attitude & Ending the session BEFORE our TIME is up.)

Guess which one i like more,
CG

Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:49 AM   #28
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Illusion of Passion is a term that was coined by one of the Old Guard (I think it was Roadking, but I could be wrong) on ASPD years ago. It's the perfect description of what we should expect: you may not really be all that into me, but for God's sake at least act like it.

I can live without all the acronyms, and these days I oftentimes do, but if there is no IOP then I'm out.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:50 AM   #29
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Now with that being said, there are times when a Warm wind is blowing the stars around is when we get in the mood for Ultimate Illusion of Passion.
This just goes to show the skeptics; there are still some of us romantic types around.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 12:38 PM   #30
Fiero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

IMO...the term GFE has become pretty useless. It's open to interpretation by both parties and I think on the provider side has become something that many feel like they need to put in their ad. I empathize with the ladies on this...just look at all the nuances in this thread about what GFE is to a man. Like most things here...some due diligence and up front communication to see if what you perceive to be a satisfying intimate experience is possible from that provider is a good idea. I think for the hobbyist that are in P411, the profile is a good place for us to describe what GFE means to us and then at least a lady can get a sense of what we want/need. I have found the ladies to be very okay with some reasonable and polite upfront discussion on this to make sure we would have a good time together. As an example, kissing is very important to me...it doesn't make a lot of sense to wait till the session to see if that's mutually okay.

What Lana describes is what I look for...and it's nice when the illusion is so good you leave feeling or wondering if, it was real. If your faking...you need to be really good at it
Fiero is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women