Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-10-2013, 12:59 AM   #16
endurance
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

artist3000 - your analogy of the cyclical spatial position of earth to our one way trend of losing constitutional rights is ummm... creative

munson - after all these years the fda is finally admitting that flouride is safe or effective... oh those nutty conspiracy guys, many of them scientists - don't question anything, just drink the koolaid
endurance is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:00 AM   #17
pappideaux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Personally, I think he and Glen Beck are pure entertainment phonies. If Andy Kaufman were alive today, he would be mimicking their acts.
pappideaux is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:52 AM   #18
austin_voy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Alex is a nutter who still has some good things to say. Conspiracy theories? A bunch of crap. They're out there to distract us from what the Tri Lats are doing. Remember, Kennedy was a Free Mason who was getting close to revealing the location of the Mason's treasure trove.
austin_voy is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:34 AM   #19
unagi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

The thing I never get about these conspiracies is that the government would have to really have it together to pull these things off. I have not seen any evidence that the government is that capable. This is what spoiled The X Files for me. They are just not that capable.

9/11 was an inside job? You really think they could pull that off? They couldn't figure out there were no WMDs in Iraq, or the The Soviet Union was about to collapse, or The Bay of Pigs, etc.

They didn't need to go through all that to start a war. All they had to do is make up some fake crap, like WMDs in Iraq, and start the invasion. And why would you want to invade a shithole like Afghanistan? Because we wanted their vast reserves of goats and rubble?

The government wants to suppress the population w/martial law? Why? We're already pretty docile. Why bother?

I do understand one thing about why people like conspiracies. I makes you feel smarter than all the mindless sheep who are drinking the Kool Aid.
unagi is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:01 AM   #20
HELL YES 76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappideaux View Post
Personally, I think he and Glen Beck are pure entertainment phonies. If Andy Kaufman were alive today, he would be mimicking their acts.
I've alway felt that way about bill o'reilly, sean hannity, rush limbaugh and A Jones it's all about $ and entertainment...
HELL YES 76 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:33 PM   #21
Slappy Balls
BANNED

I admit I am jealous of Alex Jones. He is a millionaire for spouting out all this insane bullshit. I could only wish the government was planning a population control agenda. The 3rd world countries sure could use it.
Slappy Balls is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #22
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

You guys don't understand. Alex Jones and his ilk are all part of the conspiracy by our overlords in order to discredit all the legitimate opponents of the new world order.

Mostly kidding, but he does do a lot more harm than good because he does trivialize many of the quite legitimate concerns about the totalitarian trend in this country.

I do, however, expect that Alex doesn't believe 90% of the BS he spouts, but he'd believe the Earth is flat if it helped his ratings.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #23
Slappy Balls
BANNED

You hit the nail on the head there gneissguy. Great post.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:07 PM   #24
endurance
Valued Poster

Wow, y'all are living in a totally different world than I'm living in.

I can see dismissing alex because of his zany antics.

But to see people here say there's no way we'd invade afghanistan for ulterior motives or that "we didn't know there weren't wmd in iraq" or that because we're docile means the government isn't increasing their means to intrude on our lives continually...

It does explain how congress has a 10 percent approval rating yet so many incumbents manage to stay in and how we've had the two worst presidents back to back in our history - both as double termers.

Wow, just wow...
endurance is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:28 AM   #25
kingorpawn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I believe Alex speaks the truth.
kingorpawn is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:28 AM   #26
Slappy Balls
BANNED

The problem is that he sometimes exaggerates the truth. That and his scaremonger presentation.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:22 AM   #27
winemaker
Gaining Momentum

Actually, Osama bin Laden was a CIA operative during the Soviet - Afghani war. He was trained in psyops by the CIA and given 4 billion dollars to create a rebel force against the Soviets. Thus was the start of the Taliban. ( look it up, but not on Alex Jones website).
His one condition on the above was expectation that the US would stay out of the Middle East.
winemaker is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:35 AM   #28
unagi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

So, what would be an ulterior motive for invading Afghanistan?

I think it's pretty well established that there were no WMDs in Iraq.

And I still don't get what the government/elites gains from the "New World Order." Keeping people fat and happy is how you quell an uprising, be it bread and circuses or The New Deal.

Incumbents get reelected because of gerrymandering and inertia, among other things.
unagi is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #29
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mata Leon View Post
I think we all know our government was in on 911. That's another issue. As for jones , yea he's in ur face but has some really good points and facts
I used not to believe that but after I read the 9-11 Commission report cover to cover I'm now convinced it was an inside job.

After the towers were hit Bush got into Air Force One but mysteriously all the com links couldn't be made to work so he was out of touch for hours while Cheney and his boys in Washington ran the whole show.

I happen to know that it's impossible for the com links to be down unless it is done intentionally.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:21 PM   #30
HELL YES 76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by unagi View Post
So, what would be an ulterior motive for invading Afghanistan?

I think it's pretty well established that there were no WMDs in Iraq.

And I still don't get what the government/elites gains from the "New World Order." Keeping people fat and happy is how you quell an uprising, be it bread and circuses or The New Deal.

Incumbents get reelected because of gerrymandering and inertia, among other things.
Interesting article from the ny times on Afghanistan

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/wo...anted=all&_r=0

I'm just saying......
HELL YES 76 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women