Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70492
biomed161126
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2012, 04:53 PM   #16
SweetsGood
Account Disabled

User ID: 114797
My ECCIE Reviews

Definitely vtxghost and thanks scarlett. You are honestly right. It happens to the best of us.
SweetsGood is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:55 PM   #17
ArisRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 141008
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL, the guy might just be playing games.
I've had guys do that, call me then call back and say XYZ will do it for $50 just to see if I would budge. Then call back and see if I was still available at my posted rate.
ArisRose is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:14 PM   #18
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Going on the way the op states this if anyone should be called cheap is him...not the ladies offering a rate the feel comfortable with...
Just because a lady offers a low rate does not always mean she is a cheap ho.
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #19
camrose
Account Disabled

User ID: 89168
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree VictoriaLyn...I think it was very disrespectful ...
camrose is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:57 PM   #20
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Very sleazy to confirm an appointment and not follow through. And now he has your incall address, which I hope was temporary. Probably why the ladies usually wait until the last possible moment to give out that information.
ozmosys is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:07 AM   #21
FWR
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

A few thoughts

1. Competition favors the consumer
2. Free enterprise,
3. No matter what the business some people will act like assholes. In my business, restaurant/bars, a small percent will dine and dash no matter what. I can't treat everyone like they are going to steal from me if I want to stay in business. Take this episode and learn from it, just like you look at everyday in business and think, am I where I want to be?
FWR is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #22
SweetsGood
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You all are right! Ok it was a little harsh to call the girl a cheap hoe. I do apologize for that. But as far as him. It was really shitty of him to do that. Lesson learned. Never again!!
Old 12-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #23
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I am surprised the OP would be surprised she would be "undercut". This is a business, plain and simple.

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:54 PM   #24
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
I am surprised the OP would be surprised she would be "undercut". This is a business, plain and simple.

sixx
Making a firm appointment time and canceling at the last moment because you got a better offer is low class. Whether it's the guy or gal who cancels.

Maybe in this case, Sweets, you're better off to figure out he's low class without actually meeting him in person.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:49 PM   #25
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
Making a firm appointment time and canceling at the last moment because you got a better offer is low class. Whether it's the guy or gal who cancels.

Maybe in this case, Sweets, you're better off to figure out he's low class without actually meeting him in person.

I personally wouldn't have done that BUT, at least the hobbyist was honest. He could have easily made up some BS.

The OP in this thread should express herself a little better. I won't go as far as Gneiss throwing the term "low class" around but you get my drift

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:03 PM   #26
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GneissGuy View Post
I think Low class is a bit overboard in this particular instance.

We are not talking about a guy wasting a ladies time because he found a deal $10 or $20 cheaper.

It just happened to be a night/early morning where it was a 50% savings.... HALF price.....

How often does $100 an hour happen in Austin on ECCIE?

She does not indicate in her post that he tried to use it to talk her down in any manner.....

Nor does it appear like she had to prep or prepare for something.....

Seems like a pretty spontaneous situation of someone looking to scratch an itch NOW and he was going with what was available until he realized there was a better deal on the way....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:40 PM   #27
ozmosys
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I don't think that "low class" is overboard at all in this context. A deal is a deal, at the time that it is agreed to, and not something to be reneged on. There is such a thing as honor.
ozmosys is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:58 AM   #28
GneissGuy
Thank God it's Firday!

Encounters: 12

Canceling at the last minute for a cheaper rate is low class.
Doubly so after discussing the cheaper competition and then agreeing to come anyway.
GneissGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:52 AM   #29
Austx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Once a deal is made, you should stand by it no matter if you are the hobbiest or the provider. The cheaper rate or the higher paying client will always be there. With that said, I do believe in negotiating rates. Not to knock anyone here but life isn't fair, there are beautiful people, ugly people, fat people, skinny people, etc. Pricing is in accordance on the provider side so why not on the hobbiest side? If a guy puts in the effort to look good and be in shape, why should he pay the same price as the guy who doesn't really care about his appearance? Some providers see it this way and some don't and thats fine, my green goes to the ones who negotiate. It's like at a strip club, I only pay 10/dance. Now there are going to be girls I will never get a dance from because they will not do $10 dances on principle and I won't give them $20 on the same fact, but what does strick me funny is I get plenty of really really good dances for $10 from beautiful girls while the other girls are sitting, not making any money while I'm give $60-$100 to the $10/dance girl. yes she did twice as many dances but she still made the money while the other girl was sitting. Case in point one time at p10, I had this beautiful girl come over and ask to sit with me, I told her that was fine but probably not going to get any dances so it is up to her if she sitll wanted to sit. She did for a while and then asked if I wanted a dance, I told her I would but I want two really good dances for $10, she said no and left. She walked around for a while and came back, she said I haven't made any money and I need a favor. I said favors can cost but what did you have in mind, she said since if is dead and not making any money, she wanted to leave but need $25 dollars to tip out, I said I would give her $30 for 3 dances. She looked at me like I was crazy and said, why would I do that when I can get $20/dance? I was dumb founded, shook my head and said good luck! 20 minutes later I gave someone $60 for 6 dances. Bottom line, to each his/her own and whatever works for you. Don't bash someone who pays $200 for a FBSM but also don't bash someone who is looking to negotiate. Although, someone paying $200 for a FBSM sure does make it more difficult for me to negotiate but "life isn't fare, learn to overcome"
Austx is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #30
SweetsGood
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Low class for him agree. He gave me a little hard time with activities. Saying he normally got this for that type of thing. I agreed on them and gave him a special!! He cancelled and then after he said he decided i was right about pretty service and that he still wanted to see me after i sent the address he said he changed his mind again. Now that is low class

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women