Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #16
Big One
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Very well said. Agree with you 100%!
Big One is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #17
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaya View Post
I 100% agree with you!! Thank you!! Finally I know I'm not the only one with those views!! I don't get how people think we will be safer without weapons to protect ourselves from criminals who WILL be armed because they never cared about gun laws in the first place! Our government is very greedy and corrupt. This is no longer the land of the free. I admit though I am bit of a government conspiracy theorist and I believe that certain "incidents" were purposely done to enact these gun laws.
I don't think you'll have a problem finding people with those views in Texas...
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #18
MoneyManMatt
Certified Public NERD

Encounters: 490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsa man View Post
I am sooooooo turned on by you right now!
+1
MoneyManMatt is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:35 PM   #19
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by extant51 View Post
I guess I'll weigh in as the liberal: Somebody's been watching too much Fox News. Hope that doesn't hurt my hobbying, I know this is a conservative state/town.
I honestly don't watch much fox news unless it's to catch Greg Gutfield, Megyn Kelly, or Patti Anne Brown, my three favorites. (BTW fox news has a lot more eye candy then the other two networks. LOL) I probably watch as much CNN as i do fox news. (I do that so i can stay aware of both sides) I do, however, read...a lot. I also enjoy watching a lot of lectures online. I don't like blog sites, and before anyone smears Fox news i do have to point out MSNBC, which i have even met a lot of democrats in the hobby that thinks that's just white house propaganda. I don't see much in my post that i couldn't back up with hard facts so i'm not sure how anyone would assume i'm watching too much of anything. A few things were opinion and to each their own, but i hardly ever post anything in the sandbox without doing my homework and checking to make sure i'm good, and i don't take anything from a conservative site. If i used something from a conservative site the first thing a liberal will throw out is something like "you must be reading too much on Breitbart.com" LOL I like posting from liberal or neutral sites that way no one down plays any of the info, or my intelligence.

I see conservative gentleman and i see liberal gentleman of any race, age, religion or anything else because the most important things to me is class and respect

I will always do this one thing: Listen. When a liberal talks I listen. When a libertarian talks I listen. When a conservative talks I listen. It's the only way to develop a real perspective and understand what is appealing to other people.
I.E. If a person has a government job or works within a labor union it would certainly make sense for them to lean left. If a person owns land, a business or has traditional ideas of family and religion, he tends to lean right. The basic truth of politics is people should vote for what works for them.

If you ever want to listen with an open mind just shoot me a PM or post on here anything you disagree with. I can hold my own and get you in the "right" direction...pun intended LOL
collegegirlforyou is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #20
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Side note: Thanks for all of the compliments i really do appreciate you guys. And it's good to know there are some good providers out there who aren't coked out and actually have a brain they want to use. You girls rock!! I don't exepct everyone to agree with everyone, but as long as it's an intellectual debate it's always fun
Old 02-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #21
extant51
Registered Member

Very well said, cg4u. I have visited you once and know you to be a very smart (and nice) lady. I always admire someone who is independent minded. I do not agree with you on a lot of the points you make, for instance, I am a gun owner and have done a fair share of hunting, both shotgun and high powered rifle. However, I don't believe all guns should be available to everyone. There are reasonable limits. I have read and listened extensively to the proposed executive orders for gun control and I have not seen or heard anything about gun confiscation. Yet, any time reasonable gun control is mentioned, people are willing to "take on the government" and risk human life for a perceived threat (and dare I say, manufactured threat) simply to have completely unnecessary firearms (when there are plenty of reasonable firearms).

I was trying to think of a joke to end this with and all I could come up with is; given the amount of money I have spent in the hobby (with both liberal and conservative providers) I should be in the green party.

May I make an appointment with you to visit and further discuss?
extant51 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:16 PM   #22
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Sure!!

The problem with "reasonable" is who decides that? It's too board such as "fair share". If the government could be trusted to act responsible and in the best interest of the poeple....well then we would be looking at a country that looks the way we do now.

I know some people think an Ar-15 is not reasonable and that's why i included the lethal potential of shotguns in comparison to a semi-automatic rifle. The magazine part of my thread was also to that point. I own an Ar-15 and love it. I love shooting at the range and it's a fun rifle to shoot. Much more fun then a bolt action rifle. I see no added danger to society by Ar-15s being in the hands of responsible gun owners and i would not like to leave it up to others to decide what is "reasonable."

If you can tell me why Ar-15s are more of a threat to children or individuals then alcohol then I can concede. But as long as booze can be sold and be regulated then i see no reason why any kind of semi automatic rifle can't be sold and regulated. There is no doubt that making something illegal does nothing to actually make sure people don't have them, it just insures only a few people have them and those are the ones you don't want to have them. Perhaps instead of being against assault rifles you should possibly advocate stricter and more definite punishment for violent criminals.

Keep in mind bad people do bad things...good people do good things...if you take guns from good people then how bad is the bad guys going to get?
Old 02-20-2013, 09:20 PM   #23
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default I always appreciate your well thought out posts CG4U....

Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #24
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

The 2nd amendment was not put into place for people could shoot at a range or go hunting. It was there because a citizen should always be able to defend themselves or their family from harm from individuals and their government.

Once you give the government the power to decide "reasonable" then you are asking for your government to decide for you what you can not decide for yourself. It's a slippery slope and i believe 2014 will give the middle class a good awakening of what the term "fair share" meant.

You may have read 23 executive orders that were put into place, but you have not read many of the bills that are going through the house and senate this summer. Obama can only reinforce an existing law with an executive order therefore there was much in there that was all that shocking. One of the things that the DOJ wants in a senate bill for the summer is mandatory confiscation of assault weapons. This comes from Holder not a "manufactured threat". Maybe they need mandatory confiscation to resupply the lucky cartels that prospered from Fast and Furious. LOL
Old 02-20-2013, 09:26 PM   #25
collegegirlforyou
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

If you have not seen, heard, or read anything about some of the confiscation acts that prominent Dems are proposing for upcoming bills then maybe you should watch a little less of MSNBC
Old 02-20-2013, 09:50 PM   #26
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

I knew there was a reason I saw you tonight and told you I want to see you each month when I come to San Antonio.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 10:46 PM   #27
Dadsaid
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

CG4U...You rock...made my day
Dadsaid is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 11:05 PM   #28
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default items already making the rounds

The Resistance Begins: New York Gun Owners Refuse to Register

“Largest Act of Civil Disobedience in State History”

by Mac Slavo

With emotions running high in the aftermath of the Newtown Sandy Hook shooting, politicians on the State and Federal level have begun introducing legislative actions to curtail access to firearms protected by the Second Amendment. In Missouri, parents may soon be forced to register firearms with their child’s school under threat of criminal penalties. In Massachusetts, another proposal would require storage of semi-automatic rifles at government approved storage depots. And, in the State of New York, congressional representatives have already passed legislation that requires registration of every semi-automatic rifle and reduces maximum magazine capacity to 7 rounds of ammunition, and Governor Cuomo has floated the idea of gun confiscation.

Now, in what is sure to be a growing trend across the entire country, New York gun owners are organizing a resistance against what many believe to be the most, “brazen infringement on the right to keep and bear arms anywhere in the nation,” according toThe New American:

Preparations are already being made for mass resistance.

“I’ve heard from hundreds of people that they’re prepared to defy the law, and that number will be magnified by the thousands, by the tens of thousands, when the registration deadline comes,’’ said President Brian Olesen with American Shooters Supply, among the biggest gun dealers in the state, in an interview with the New York Post.

Even government officials admit that forcing New Yorkers to register their guns will be a tough sell, and they are apparently aware that massive non-compliance will be the order of the day. “Many of these assault-rifle owners aren’t going to register; we realize that,’’ a source in the Cuomo administration told the Post, adding that officials expect “widespread violations” of the new statute.

Threats of imprisoning gun owners for up to a year and confiscating their weapons are already being issued by governor’s office, headed by a rabid anti-Second Amendment extremist who suggested before the bill passed that “confiscation” of all semi-automatic rifles was being considered. If tens or even hundreds of thousands of otherwise law-abiding citizens refuse to comply, however, analysts say New York would either have to start raising taxes and building a lot more prisons, or give up on the scheme that experts say will do nothing to reduce violence and that lawmakers say is aimed at eventual confiscation.

Activists involved in the state-wide boycott against the unconstitutional statute who spoke to the Post almost taunted authorities, saying gun owners would essentially dare authorities to “come and take it away.”

According to the paper, leaders of some of the state’s hundreds of gun clubs, dealers, and non-profit organizations, citing the New York Constitution’s guarantee that gun rights “cannot be infringed,” are currently involved in organizing the resistance. Among the primary concerns is that, with registration, authorities would know where to go for confiscation, an idea already proposed openly by Governor Cuomo himself.

“They’re saying, ‘F— the governor! F— Cuomo! We’re not going to register our guns,’ and I think they’re serious. People are not going to do it. People are going to resist,” explained State Rifle and Pistol Association President Tom King, who also serves on the National Rifle Association board of directors. “They’re taking one of our guaranteed civil rights, and they’re taking it away.”

Opponents of the right to bear arms, take heed. The American people know what you’re up to and they will not stand for it.

The resistance has begun.

Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:52 AM   #29
colt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

This lady says it best
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2138468100001/

They need to make her president of the NRA, shit why not just president, I volunteer to be first man.
colt is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:25 AM   #30
extant51
Registered Member

I watch CNN. I also should know better than to discuss politics in an open forum. I am a landowner, business owner, gun owner, military background, father, grandfather, married 42 years. So, I don't think I am an idiot (nobody called me that....just sayin). I guess I am a liberal since dating back to the 60's when love and peace was the perceived path to a better world. I just want my grand kids to live in a safe world.

I am out.
extant51 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women