Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounters - Strip Club - Upstate New York
Encounters - Strip Club - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2020, 06:25 AM   #16
big daddio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher View Post
The message on the go fund me is full of bull shit. They qualify for every loan available for businesses. The "nature" of the business has no bearing unless it's not a legitimate business.

Bf0082 hit the nail squarely on the head. That go fund me is just a big "boohoo, whoa is me".
Wrong. The PPP specifically excludes adult entertainment type businesses. It's right on the first page of the application.
big daddio is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 06:37 AM   #17
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
The message on the go fund me is full of bull shit. They qualify for every loan available for businesses. The "nature" of the business has no bearing unless it's not a legitimate business.

Bf0082 hit the nail squarely on the head. That go fund me is just a big "boohoo, whoa is me".
Some strip clubs owner on paper may not be the real owner. Putting in for NYS and/or US loan or help may expose the real owner. Not sayin true for Playmates But is... as they fooled NYS licenses and certificates at risk.

Also if owner has a shadow backer, but owner on paper is the real owner.

Also some bars and clubs the owner is the real owner, But that owner is unknown to the public. NTS knows the real owner. Now lets say that real owner is Town Supervisor. Puts in for loan/help. well the shit may hit the fan for a dirty election. Small town, what party would not say hay I did not know did you to the voters ,

so anyone here know for sure know how Playmates is really set up ?
Who all has fingers on the cash box?
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 06:47 AM   #18
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddio View Post
Wrong. The PPP specifically excludes adult entertainment type businesses. It's right on the first page of the application.
yup

and the one in BUF that is open, is by court order. I do not know any other club that joined that law suit. Nor band bar or anyplace that has/had entertainment

not sure, but when some clubs opened. Was it not that club being watched for something that made it so all had to close again. So risking law suit became so in hope to not lose it all,
Old 08-20-2020, 06:52 AM   #19
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by big daddio View Post
I didn't know that. I have been educated.

Is that because trump might have ties to adult entertainment business? Something to do with the emoluments rules. Oh wait, emoluments don't apply to trump. lol

I don't understand this:

https://www.natlawreview.com/article...all-businesses
https://www.natlawreview.com/article...rules-paycheck
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 07:20 AM   #20
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't know that. I have been educated.

Is that because trump might have ties to adult entertainment business? Something to do with the emoluments rules. Oh wait, emoluments don't apply to trump. lol

I don't understand this:

https://www.natlawreview.com/article...all-businesses
https://www.natlawreview.com/article...rules-paycheck
errrr WTF

Gov Andy been giving strips clubs a hard time long before Trump put his hat in the ring
Old 08-20-2020, 08:12 AM   #21
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Some strip clubs owner on paper may not be the real owner. Putting in for NYS and/or US loan or help may expose the real owner. Not sayin true for Playmates But is... as they fooled NYS licenses and certificates at risk.

Also if owner has a shadow backer, but owner on paper is the real owner.

Also some bars and clubs the owner is the real owner, But that owner is unknown to the public. NTS knows the real owner. Now lets say that real owner is Town Supervisor. Puts in for loan/help. well the shit may hit the fan for a dirty election. Small town, what party would not say hay I did not know did you to the voters ,

so anyone here know for sure know how Playmates is really set up ?
Who all has fingers on the cash box?
more on the shady

1100 club at one had beer, even under the current owner
LOL as manager owner could get all licenses and certificates need but one.
so on paper his wife owned the 1100 and so Beer could be had
wife n owner had a falling out, now dry

yup NYS is really that dumb
Old 08-20-2020, 10:07 AM   #22
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

the reason a business would apply for PPP loan versus PUA unemployment, is PPP paid the owners $1925 a week and PUA unemployment was maxed out at $1050 a week i think, or close to that.

theres no uncovering the LLC of playmates if you file for unemployment, you register as an idividual and the LLC is the business you work for. They are either collecting and crying poor or not collecting anything and crying. We wont know if the owner is really earning $0 a week.

The business will change hands and reopen again, or not change hands and open again... i doubt its gone for good.

I highly doubt its a gold mine either unless its some clever front for other activities.
bf0082 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 10:29 AM   #23
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bf0082 View Post
the reason a business would apply for PPP loan versus PUA unemployment, is PPP paid the owners $1925 a week and PUA unemployment was maxed out at $1050 a week i think, or close to that.

theres no uncovering the LLC of playmates if you file for unemployment, you register as an idividual and the LLC is the business you work for. They are either collecting and crying poor or not collecting anything and crying. We wont know if the owner is really earning $0 a week.

The business will change hands and reopen again, or not change hands and open again... i doubt its gone for good.

I highly doubt its a gold mine either unless its some clever front for other activities.
agree

and add the shady factor I posted on mmm makes em lazy or dumb or hiding something
or any combo of
Old 08-20-2020, 10:51 AM   #24
komeyv2
Registered Member

I feel bad for the dancers. Are they really employees, or independent contractors? I've seen it different ways when a club in the northwest had to not have patrons that the dancers were contractors so not eligible for unemployment.
komeyv2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 11:10 AM   #25
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by komeyv2 View Post
I feel bad for the dancers. Are they really employees, or independent contractors? I've seen it different ways when a club in the northwest had to not have patrons that the dancers were contractors so not eligible for unemployment.
I'm not sure
I bet contract
anyone know know if a contract working can get unemployment if where contracted not open

mmmm I bet the strippers can get unemployment if worked by contract
yet that may not help the club

mmmm some may make less, and some make make more on unemployment
why no see a lot hooking on stg and well some have takeout clients and hard to report a UTR
Old 08-20-2020, 12:50 PM   #26
komeyv2
Registered Member

As far I know, only one girl (G*****) ever offered any take out, and she hasn't worked there in a long time. I don't know if other girls had regulars that they trusted and I was not one of them or not.
komeyv2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 01:53 PM   #27
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:

Is that because trump might have ties to adult entertainment business?
NO. This is a state issue.... as in SLA aka STATE Liquor Authority etc.... (I know they don't serve liquor but there are "dance" licenses, music licenses etc -- all STATE licenses) Ever try and open a business in NYS?? Ya need a license ta wipe yer ass.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post

Holier than thou Gov Andy been giving strips clubs a hard time long before Trump put his hat in the ring
fify
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 05:54 PM   #28
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by komeyv2 View Post
As far I know, only one girl (G*****) ever offered any take out, and she hasn't worked there in a long time. I don't know if other girls had regulars that they trusted and I was not one of them or not.
yes some do, but with a very few

LOL went in with a guy, one walks up to him here's is my new number honey wink wink call me
not sayin what girl or on this site guy
ya G was a sex freak for P4P even at.. She texted me pic of icky ROS and said fired
Playmates has a PA handle or a RAT her for them
if opens and ya get lucky Careful what in ROS, put in only just what needed for PA credit and do not tell the the whole/real ROS awesome lap dance ok, but no BB stripper slid or FS cip

thanks for the FIFY Paulie

certificate of occupancy is local, but bet NYS got fingers on it
along with fire code crap
Old 08-21-2020, 06:06 AM   #29
woodywouldpekher
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar View Post
NO. This is a state issue.... as in SLA aka STATE Liquor Authority etc.... (I know they don't serve liquor but there are "dance" licenses, music licenses etc -- all STATE licenses) Ever try and open a business in NYS?? Ya need a license ta wipe yer ass.....

fify

My reference to trump was a lol as stated in my reply.
woodywouldpekher is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2020, 07:47 AM   #30
bf0082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

id be surprised if 1099 workers didnt get PUA unemployment, yes NYS would disqualify their claim, but they process all the claims, I never heard of any claim filed not meeting covid requirements.

People with no job history in years were able to qualify, because all you need to do is be looking for work, with over 1m NYers on unemployment you qualify as PUA because there aint no jobs available.

I personally know a handful of people who collected $10,000+ and had no intentions of ever working again and they are still getting $172 a week without the $600. 5 weeks left on their claims.
bf0082 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women