Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47756
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2022, 02:01 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Who is Moochelle Obama?

And if Trump doesn't run, y'all will be stuck with yet another right winger who panders to the extreme branch of the party. The same ones who support and condone the Big Lie, Jan 6 and the destruction of accessible and safe health care for women... 55% of the voting population.

If Trump does run, any candidate put forth by the Dems will win with the same resounding result as 2020.

Can you say President Newsome?

How about President Booker?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 02:02 PM   #17
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

HF, why are you rambling on about the far left? The topic is DeSantis. He is far right. The topic is not far left candidates because that is completely irrelevant because that has already been proven how the majority of this country feels about them or maybe I missed something, and Sanders or Warren is our current president.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 02:05 PM   #18
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Attachment 879578

Total slime ball. Cant wait for his skeletons to come out! In a year or so he will be irrelevant! Ask yourselves why is the party pushing so hard for this guy? Remember dole? romney? mccain? Think for yourselves folks!
I don't know much about DeSantis. LustyLad says he's done a good job in Florida, and I suspect, policy wise, for the issues that matter, he'd do a good job as president. But he is so damn divisive. He goes out of his way to pick fights. I'd much prefer one of the Republican governors who lead Democratic states, like Larry Hogan or Charlie Baker, as I believe they'd have a better chance of winning a general election. And they've done a good job of running their states. Same with, say, a Tim Scott and Nikki Haley ticket. That ticket would beat just about anyone the Democrats would run against them.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 02:28 PM   #19
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Larry Hogan would be a no--

Charlie Baker-- maybe

Tim Scott/ Nikki Haley--- ehhh.. Possible, but he may be better served with a different person in the 2 slot.

As far as the Dems go-- I could easily see Liz Cheney flipping sides and that may very well be in the works.

As far as DeSantis goes-- I have to agree with WD-- would be a bad move. Of course, I feel the same about Trump-- not due to any TDS, but because we just don't need another man pushing 80 in the White House, I don't care who they are.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 02:31 PM   #20
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Larry Hogan would be a no--
"No" in terms of him making a good President? Or "no", you believe he'd be a weak candidate in the primaries and general election?

One I didn't mention is Glenn Youngkin, Republican governor of Virginia, because he doesn't have much of a track record. But I think he'd make a strong candidate if he had the support from donors.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 02:51 PM   #21
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Hogan has major health issues if I remember right? And the person he backed to take his spot lost in the primaries .
I have always liked Nikki Haley and Tim Scott is a good choice too.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 03:01 PM   #22
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Hogan has major health issues if I remember right? And the person he backed to take his spot lost in the primaries .
I have always liked Nikki Haley and Tim Scott is a good choice too.
Sounds like you and probably Grace are more knowledgeable about him than I am. I've seen him on some of the Sunday shows, and if you can believe what he says, he's done a good job governing Maryland. He would appeal in a general election to independents and to Democrats looking for an alternative to a progressive. He's not the most photogenic person around though.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 03:06 PM   #23
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
"No" in terms of him making a good President? Or "no", you believe he'd be a weak candidate in the primaries and general election?

One I didn't mention is Glenn Youngkin, Republican governor of Virginia, because he doesn't have much of a track record. But I think he'd make a strong candidate if he had the support from donors.

Both as far as Hogan goes. In terms of running for office, Baltimore is a HUGE albatross for any Governor of Maryland to have-- not to mention there are some minor-ish scandals in terms of how funds were appropriated for some projects in a way that would be considered favorable to his own interests. Plus.. he's fairly moderate, which may be a struggle in terms of the current tide of the party.... in terms of holding the office-- he's already had some major health scares.
Old 08-07-2022, 03:07 PM   #24
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Sounds like you and probably Grace are more knowledgeable about him than I am. I've seen him on some of the Sunday shows, and if you can believe what he says, he's done a good job governing Maryland. He would appeal in a general election to independents and to Democrats looking for an alternative to a progressive. He's not the most photogenic person around though.

I lived in Maryland briefly and have several friends there on both sides of the political fence. Neither side cares for him... lol.
Old 08-07-2022, 03:11 PM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Fair enough. Larry Hogan then is off my short list, if I somehow develop superpowers so I can influence who the Republican nominee will be in 2024.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 04:20 PM   #26
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

When did Desantis become “far right”? Democrats have gone so far off a left wing cliff that they consider anyone right of Pol Pot to be out of the “mainstream”.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 04:22 PM   #27
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Who is Moochelle Obama?
Barack’s husband.
Old 08-07-2022, 06:29 PM   #28
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
HF, why are you rambling on about the far left? The topic is DeSantis. He is far right. The topic is not far left candidates because that is completely irrelevant because that has already been proven how the majority of this country feels about them or maybe I missed something, and Sanders or Warren is our current president.

Because you can't have a discussion on DeSantis's possibilities without discussing who the Democrats will nominate. Far Left candidates are completely irrelevant? And we know how the country feels about the far Left? O.K., Yes we do, which is why DeSantis, no matter what you label him as, will beat a far Left candidate.

That doesn't seem to be that hard to understand, but then......

And yes, you have missed something. This Democrat party is being controlled by the far left and as you say, the country doesn't much care for that.

Whether DeSantis wins or loses ( if he even runs ) will depend on the Democratic nominee and if it is Harris, Democrats lose.

If the Democrat powers that be strip Harris of her "rightful place", there will be hell to pay in the Democrat party especially if they nominate a White male. The Black females will stay home.

And I can't see how any Democrat can win without the majority of Hispanics and that isn't looking good for Democrats.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 06:44 PM   #29
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Because you can't have a discussion on DeSantis's possibilities without discussing who the Democrats will nominate. Far Left candidates are completely irrelevant? And we know how the country feels about the far Left? O.K., Yes we do, which is why DeSantis, no matter what you label him as, will beat a far Left candidate.

That doesn't seem to be that hard to understand, but then......

And yes, you have missed something. This Democrat party is being controlled by the far left and as you say, the country doesn't much care for that.

Whether DeSantis wins or loses ( if he even runs ) will depend on the Democratic nominee and if it is Harris, Democrats lose.

If the Democrat powers that be strip Harris of her "rightful place", there will be hell to pay in the Democrat party especially if they nominate a White male. The Black females will stay home.

And I can't see how any Democrat can win without the majority of Hispanics and that isn't looking good for Democrats.

From a strategy perspective-- I almost expect half of the Dem ticket... to be Hispanic (not even kidding). Couldn't tell you the "who".. because I really haven't been watching too closely (I have too much on my plate right now to dive in too deep). But... from a strategy standpoint.....

I don't see Harris anywhere on the ticket. I just don't. Of course, I also don't see Michelle on the ticket either-- as she has said more than once that she doesn't want it.

I honestly think the best bet for Republicans, regardless of Dem candidate.. would be Tim Scott. Seems to have the least baggage out of the "top contenders". That could all shift before 2024 of course, but... I think as of now, he'd be an excellent choice.
Old 08-07-2022, 07:05 PM   #30
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
If the Democrat powers that be strip Harris of her "rightful place", there will be hell to pay in the Democrat party especially if they nominate a White male. The Black females will stay home..
Unless he’s gay. A man’s whiteness can be forgiven if he’s a bone smoker.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women