Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47803
pyramider46370
bambino40461
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2014, 01:32 PM   #16
Guest082614
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Normally I would not be so quick to believe this story, but with this dudes history, his threads outing different girls for bad pics etc and the fact that in the other thread he made the comment that he identified himself as a reviewer for ECCIE.
Not just that he outed providers not posting real pics, but the fact he was pissed off at the rest of us for not following his lead. I think he's a control freak (the etemology of the name "Petruchio" comes from the male lead in Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew) and wants to control the providers he sees. Just an observation.
Guest082614 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:31 PM   #17
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Wow, fitting name. LOL

The main plot depicts the courtship of Petruchio, a gentleman of Verona, and Katherina, the headstrong, obdurate shrew. Initially, Katherina is an unwilling participant in the relationship, but Petruchio tempers her with various psychological torments—the "taming"—until she becomes a compliant and obedient bride. The subplot features a competition between the suitors of Katherina's more desirable sister, Bianca.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:54 PM   #18
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Chirp.....chirp......chirp. Still no response from Petruchio???
stimulatethemind is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:00 PM   #19
tomcat2102003
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 38

I don't know who Sins talked to but I happened to talk to a provider a few weeks back that I went to see and she mentioned this dude did the same thing with her. The guy may think he has game, but I think it is a dickhead thing to do.
tomcat2102003 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:03 PM   #20
Sleepyhollow
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

&1 to Tomcat.
Sleepyhollow is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:09 PM   #21
Ktmrider300
Registered Member

Encounters: 9

I too saw a provider a few weeks back and heard the same story about this.
Ktmrider300 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 03:56 PM   #22
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default no ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubeman View Post
What a sick individual this guy is ban his ass.
I have used the fact I have reviews to get oked to see someone. They might know one of the girls personally I have no idea. Does the fact the provtder know I sometimes review girls lessen the chancce of the girl fucking me over and not in the good way.
I hope so. The slippery slope of banning people we disagree with should not be condoned in any matter. I personally am not into having my nipples shocked. But banning them? TS reviews are frowned upon sometimes called sick ban them??
Did he cross the line? Hell Yes Do some provuders cross the lines Hell yes. We only find out the story by discussing it. Nobody forces you to read there is such a thing as skipping over threads.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 04:54 PM   #23
JT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

There's a BIG difference between using a review as a reference and using it as a threat or misleading information in exchange for free services.

If what Sins said is true, he is using this site to prey on women. At this point I have no reason to doubt what she said, since Petruchio hasn't responded. FYI, he's been logged in for well over 2 hours as I type this.

From some of his other posts I've seen, it's my opinion he's a stalker. The staff needs to do a little investigating and if this is a trend with him then he needs to be banned. Stalking and preying on women is some serious shit!
JT is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 05:11 PM   #24
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21
Default Why Ban him?

Banning him is not the answer...
if they ban him he would just come back under a new handle and prey on more girls until he posted enough SPA's to be caught again.
Right now most of the girls have his number and this handle down... make him keep it.
Now maybe the mods should keep a close eye on any new handles that he might create and ban them.

Karma will catch up to him...
one day he will try it with the wrong girl and if he is lucky it will only cost him some sore ribs and broken jaw.
If he is not so lucky then lets just say its a good thing that they are getting better at reattaching appendages.
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 05:27 PM   #25
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT View Post
There's a BIG difference between using a review as a reference and using it as a threat or misleading information in exchange for free services.

If what Sins said is true, he is using this site to prey on women. At this point I have no reason to doubt what she said, since Petruchio hasn't responded. FYI, he's been logged in for well over 2 hours as I type this.

From some of his other posts I've seen, it's my opinion he's a stalker. The staff needs to do a little investigating and if this is a trend with him then he needs to be banned. Stalking and preying on women is some serious shit!
What is to stop him from the same shit under a different handel??
I would rather know who to watch for than being blindsuded, I agree with your points but I do not think banning is not the answer. Ask Helicopter or MexMex all about being banned.
big country is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 05:29 PM   #26
Silverchair
Valued Poster

You're more than likely NOT going to hear from this dickhead as these wankers don't ever speak up to admit fault, apologize and eat humble pie - they only do so when they are trying to scam and there's something in it for them.
Silverchair is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:14 PM   #27
JT
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Damned if you do... Damned if you don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by big country View Post
What is to stop him from the same shit under a different handel??
I would rather know who to watch for than being blindsuded, I agree with your points but I do not think banning is not the answer. Ask Helicopter or MexMex all about being banned.
Unfortunately nothing. He probably already has a new handle, if he didn't have more than one already. Since Petruchio is now logged off he may have the new handle and logged on now. Hell, he may be one of those two you mentioned... who knows.

People like this are thrill seekers and each time the thrill is accomplished he'll get a little bolder and want to take things to the next level. Sooner or later that next level is going to be dangerous.

The providers need to communicate with each other so when this POS shows up again they can alert each other and the mods.
JT is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:40 PM   #28
Lubeman
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

My comment was not fair my fault. Who knows what the real truth is. How do we know the young lady is telling the truth. I wish somebody would clear this up though. There's two sides to every story.
Lubeman is online now   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:09 PM   #29
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubeman View Post
My comment was not fair my fault. Who knows what the real truth is. How do we know the young lady is telling the truth. I wish somebody would clear this up though. There's two sides to every story.
Actually there's 3 sides to every story. His, hers and the truth.
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 07:27 PM   #30
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
Banning him is not the answer...
if they ban him he would just come back under a new handle and prey on more girls until he posted enough SPA's to be caught again.
Right now most of the girls have his number and this handle down... make him keep it.
Now maybe the mods should keep a close eye on any new handles that he might create and ban them.

Karma will catch up to him...
one day he will try it with the wrong girl and if he is lucky it will only cost him some sore ribs and broken jaw.
If he is not so lucky then lets just say its a good thing that they are getting better at reattaching appendages.
what makes this board the place to judge moraity?
if he wrote false reviews that's one thing, but tricking girls? oh, please, that's kinda funny.
what dumb girl believed him?
did he flash a ECCIE PUSSY PATROL badge?
banning a guy for moral reasons is a slippery slope..what if a member didnt pay taxes on all his income? do we ban him?
what if a guy FUCKS and runs? do we ban him?

I was on board for banning if he had written false review.... the rest of what somenoe does not on the board is not up to the board to pass what is/isnt moral
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women